Was anyone here molested?

Was anyone here molested?

only you faggot. it was your fault too.

Yep, but I liked it.

i was and i am pretty sure almost everyone else was here too

family doctor age 8-10

How come?

I was. 13-16 right when my boobs were growing in.

sore man titties suck bruh, sorry to hear that

no, but i used to molest this little slut several years ago. she was about 14. her boobs were growing in.

got me

>Molested
>I liked it
You weren't molested than idiot

Age 7, mongoloid MF put me in a choke hold and rubbed his cock against me till he came. Planned to murder him for years but he died of natural causes. Wanted to dig up his body and shit on it.

Kek.

I was when I was nearly 12, in a changing room. I didn't know the man. Hurt like hell. Never told anyone.

Well if you go by the common use of the word molested.....or by the technical meaning. If you were underage....then you could be molested but not have to hate it.

My daughter was

the dubs of truth.

how did she taste?

Did you like it?

Analy destroyed my sister. (Age 9)

11 years later she killed herself.
Worth?

I was, when I was 9. Made me dress up in slutty lingerie and plowed me in the ass :/ I liked it though...

M/F? Does it impact you still?

She probably was a bitch anyway. But it would be hot to be down for anal at the drop of a hat

I was when I was 8 by my brother

I molestd myself this morning

Really no taste, but the shaking when she came was amazing.

Oh, for sure

details satan trips?

My daughter sure will be

Took my dads handcuffs and had sex with my brother.
He enjoyed it so doesnt count as molesting but ill just put it here.

You once I'm done buying rope at home depot

Man/female?

Male.

Mother fucking

Nope that's gay

I'm out

Are you retard? How to that logic is molestation has not being able to like it?

Yeah.

>be 6
>go camping with family and friends
>grandpa has a friends who brought along his son named david
>david was probably 16-17
>ff a day or so
>david and I are alone in RV
>asks is I wanted to "show private parts"
>sure that sounds fun
>I play with his cock for a while until he tells me to suck it
>I do
>was kind of enjoyable
>he tells me to lay on my stomach
>proceeds to fuck my ass
>it hurts but even at 6 I wasn't a bitch
>cums inside
>never spoke about it again

When I grew up it kinda fucked with my head because I felt used but it wasn't like it was a traumatic experience so meh.

Jeremy Clarkson?

Yup, when I was 15. I want kill him in the next few years, but natural causes might take him first.

As stated before, I did get a hard on from it, it's kind of fun dressing like a slutty grill. Makes you feel like a dirty whore who needs to get a good fucking.

Don't kill him, thank him for opening you up to new things.

Im thinking Ih ave a stroke

Details plox

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ILL DO IT user

I got a mosquito bite on my penis and the doctor who played with it was female. My mom was in the room which was terrifying and kind of hot. The doctor was fucking gorgeous and literally played with my cock for ten solid minutes pretending it was a medical procedure.

I was probably 6 or 7.

bait?

Male. I thought I got over it a long time ago. But about a year ago I got really close to this girl, and one time at her apartment she clearly wanted sex. But I just couldn't do it. I'm not all depressed or suicidal or anything like that, but something about sex just terrifies me now.

Was raped by my uncles father when I was 8.

so hot

Nah, I'm good. Use your imagination.

I got molested 5 times by my cousins and a uncle
I was 5 or 7

Our beds where in this large room that my dad eventually put a wall in between as I was getting older. I was little kid I was afraid to be alone in my bed in the dark so I my brother who has 13 at the time would call me into his bed and he would play movies, it was always The Mask and he would touch me places and and have sex with me. sorry for the late reply, was browsing /his/

Holy SHIT! I ran a search of who that was.
lol it's the Top Gear guy! He looks like an ugly little girl in that pic

Also i forgot to put my big brother

who is this little girl? looks like she would grow up to be a bombshell

Jeremy Clarkson

did it turn you into a faggot?

You got to get your hands on some ricin and find a way to sneak it into his drink when he ain't looking whoever it is. Then later, you can fap or schlik (*with which ever genital arrangement you have*) over your 1st kill ever.

As once I heard from a television:
"If you want to learn Vince's secret go to vincewasmollested.com"

But what would I know? #fuckvincesproblems

OP's pic -- is it a man or a woman ?

Nooooooo!

no shit

>Be me 12 y/o
>In a rural gas station bathroom about to piss
>4 trucker dudes come in
>2 hold me against the wall while the other 2 unzip pants
>end up getting fucked in ass and mouth at same time
>meanwhile other 2 are jacking off onto me
>they all cum in and on me
>left there for about an hour
>ass sore as fuck
>walk home limping

Only told my best friend this story.

I was by my cousin around 5-8years old. Got me with the 'ol "close your eyes and open your mouth" trick. At that age i didnt know any better, couldn't tell what i really had in my mouth.

Duh, it said his name when I found him, I just like calling him Top Gear guy because it's less to fucking type

>Be me approx 14yoa
>Sisters friend approx. 27
>Waited for everyone to fall asleep
>Woke me up and said there was a better place to sleep
>Opens door
>"This is my room" she says
>Throws me on bed
>Fuck all night until the others in the house awake.
>No one finds out.
>Still best friends with sister

Regret: Furry cunny...everything else was pretty spot on considering this was the "older crush" I had which i assumed would never be crushable due to the age difference.

lol

Checked
>I read it in sockhead's voice.

Jeremy Clarkson thread?

I like the dick but I'm not attracted to masculinity or males in general.

Typical 4chin syndrome.

so many assfuckings, molestors should go after the pussy more often

i hear you, we are the modern man

It was actually really traumatizing...

I'm male, in my 40's, but when I was 13, a much older (about 50) also male family friend gave me a BJ and then got me to give him one. This led to us being together multiple times, but he never fucked me. He moved away one summer when I was at my Mom's.

Best FtM ever

My stepfather got married to my mother when I was 6 years old, when I turned 9 he started grooming me to be his sex pet. By 10 he was having me preform oral on him, was eating me out. If I misbehaved while my mom was away (which was often) he would lock me in our dogs cage and starve me. By 13 he was fucking me and I was broken enough that I just did whatever he wanted. They split up when I was 17 and he still sends me emails sometimes.

No, but sometimes I wish I was, by someone cute of course. At least it would explain my hypersexuality. All I got to do was tease my teachers.

By my neighbor who would babysit me. Started when I was about 8. Started out real slow, like he was teasing me and got me to wanting more, so I was basically begging him to do more and more. In my 8-year-old brain it was like a fun game between us.

i'm sorry, that was uncalled for. if it makes you feel better, i sucked my brother's dick a few times when i was ten. We barely talk nowadays

>be 5
>play outside with other kids
>oh shit, need to pee
>13 year old girl say pee outside while she watches
>i said no, go home, pee, then tell mom everything
>never heard from her again

I just hope she didn't get in trouble for it, she was just curious.

No wonder/b/ is so gay....so many males raped by males.

good

Did you ever do anything for yourself to help you? Like therapy or a rape crisis help-line? Or just your friend?
I'm asking cause I've recently started to really feel like shit because of my experience and I've been thinking about getting help. but I don't really know where to turn to, or if It's even worth it.

>be me 14 year old female
>creepy 50 some year old neighbour guy
>talk to him only occasionally
>riding my bike one day
>pass by his house
>guy invites me into his house for water since it was dying hot out (almost 40°C)
>go in thinking it would be rude not to
>drink the water
>he starts going on about wanting to show me something upstairs
>agree to following him, not wanting to be rude
>he takes me to a room and then immediately pushes me onto the floor and holds me down
>starts rubbing his dick against my vag
>ohgod.jpg
>guy starts trying to make out with me
>entry denied
>he slaps me and tells me to "just let it happen"
>I do
>lots of shit happen after that, like he starts grabbing my ass, touching my face and tits
>eventually fucks me
>cums and doesn't pull out
>orders me to get dressed and get the fuck out after about 5 min of heavy breathing and silence
>I bolt the fuck out of there, get on my bike and ride home crying

Was David a nigger? Must suck having AIDS at age 6. AIDS trips checkd

That's pretty fucked, sry 2 hear that m8

Never, didn't want to talk about it at all. Me telling about it on here and also 2 years after it happened I told my friend, were the only 2 times I ever told anyone. It really fucked me up inside.

Get help before it does more damage to you, like it did to me.

lmao
>not wanting to be rude
That' where you fucked yup! It's rude to decline innocent offers from friends and family, but from strangers? Especially sketchy ones that were creepy in the 1st place? Yeah, you fucked up. Either that or your parents did, raising you to be a trusting idiot.

this is so funny lol, confessing bout being molested to the 90% pedo board

I post in these threads lookin for someone to talk with about what went on because I am ashamed to talk in real life but no one ever comments. I repel internet folks.