At the hospital, this happened

At the hospital, this happened.

Hey, that's my pencil

timestamp ?

Timestamp

nice bracelets faggot

Such a clean exit wound for that projectile.

Looks magical.

Another pic.

Clean and cut your fucking nails, you dirty third world savage

it's not even sharpended

I'm American. :/

Damn son not even sharpened, what happen

well obviously, the pencil has a fucking american flag.

how the fuck

also cut and clean your fucking talons

You fat bastard.

Story faggot

Why are you guys worried about my nails? I am in serious pain

Lol I remember those stupid flag pencils

fake & gay

Pull it out and clean the wound with HO and some Neosporin before putting a couple band-aids on. Holy fuck you children are pathetic pampered crybabies.

When mexicans try to become citizens after trump gets elected

I was holding it when I fell and I tried to catch it with the hand holding it, and it went through my palm.

its disgusting and a sign of generally bad hygiene

Can you read motherfucker? I'm at the hospital.

can you still move your fingers or did you fuck up your tendons too with that stupid move?

Thats crazy, how the fuck does an unsharpened pencil go through your palm? Seems hard to believe

Yeah I could move my fingers still

Yeah. Imagine upcoming race-war with these dumbfucks that can't even do basic surgery...bunch of pussys

You may have paint particles full of lead stuck in your hand, congrats.

his flesh is as tough as wet toilet paper

inb4 lead poisoning

Tits or GTFO Misty Lee.

Good.

Next time don't save shit while falling, and especially don't try to save shit that won't break.

lmao op did this just to make a awesome mindfuck

pencils do not contain lead

holy fuck

inb4 I could say it. Pencils contain graphite now. Don't really know why people still refer to it as lead, but whatever.

The paint may contain some, though I'm pretty sure they stopped using toxic paint a long time ago since everyone seems to love shewing those things.

Darrin is a nigger

My name is Francisco.

China don't give no fucks about that sort of stuff and most of the fancy pencils nowadays are made there.

yes they do.

feels your pain...

what's brownskin for fake?

they've always contained graphite, it is just colloquially refereed to as lead because when graphite was discovered people said it looks like lead

They used to actually be lead when they were first made, captain faggot.

sorry Conrad Gessner, the inventor of the pencil, literally every other source says that they started off with graphite you colossal faggot maybe you should go tell everyone else on the internet.

just pull it the fuck out..jesus christ you fucking pussies..

glad you took a picture of it, pretty cool but just pull it out now

>refereed

DEUS VULT

Can't you just pull it out of your hand?

This.

Kill yourself faggot

it would be extremely painful

Pretty sure it'd bleed like fuck and maybe get infected if you just pull it out.

Underrated post

Grow a set and man the fuck up! Pull the pencil out, carefully, clean the wound and dress it.

That's a simple fucking extraction. Pull the fucker out, apply hydrogen peroxide, then a triple antibiotic ointment, and bandage. Fuck.

Assuming you're American, it is no wonder our health insurance costs are so high you you idiots keep running to the ER for every little thing.

Just take a picture with a time stamp, it's not like you don't have a pencil in your hand already.

I accidentally stabbed my hand with a sharp pencil and it barely went in a quarter inch. How the fuck did you force a brand new one through your whole damn hand?

It doesn't help that our education system is designed to produce drones rather than teach you how to survive in the real world

Thats a big pencil

It'll bleed like a bastard (wounds on hands always do) but it won't get infected if he cleans it properly.

That rag has some nice cocks on it.

4 YEW

But actuay there were metal based pens before, but usually from silver

This, OP.
Kek.

Pic with timestamp written with your multi-use hand-pencil or it didn't happen.