Well I'm pretty sure I have herpes can anyone recommend some quick painless ways to kill myself ?

Well I'm pretty sure I have herpes can anyone recommend some quick painless ways to kill myself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9Td5uMB_vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move to Mississippi.

>be black
>not having killed yourself already...

fuck off nigger

Easily manageable bro and like 30 percent of people have it. Relax and go to yourdoctor.

I'll livestream it if u guys can help me out

Nice cock....to bad it's a festering cesspool of disease.

Pretty pretty herplease dont kill yourself!

Go on a mass shooting first!

find a cop. keep hands in pockets. done.

Ohhh fuck, it got worse. Did you do anything about it last time you asked?

>quick way to kill yourself?

You're a nigger, just go get pulled over by a cop.

how much of a dumb nigger are you go to the fucking doctor

lol its warts

got to a place of business. there one can obtain a job application. apply the paper of the application to your bare skin. this will cause a chain reaction in your nigger DNA. you will spontaneously combust. all that will remain are ashes and unpaid child support.

I did nothing it kinda swollen now just give me painless ways to an hero man only thing I care about is my mom she lost her twin and her mom and now about to lose her son

Bhrn yourself alive. It's proven to be the quickest most painless way

Thats right...kill a cop. Kill a bunch.....please

>ream it if u guys can help me out

Looks like you do, I have it OP its not that big a deal. After a year or so you will only get outbreaks maybe 1-2 times a year and if you take some valtrex or w/e it goes away pretty fast.

The shit that is going to suck the most is dating and telling girls you have it (im assuming, I was engaged and had already gave it to my partner by the time i found out).

Either way its not a big deal. Also since you're black most, of your race has it according to statistics (no offense).

dick warts

ye you got dem herps bruh, next time dont stick yo dick in some nasty bitch...too late

Doctor first if not heres a list

Hey man, that doesn't look like herpes. That looks like molluscum contagiousom. Real easy to treat. Not normally known as an STD but that's how it's transmitted.

No she isn't.
Why can't you deal with this?

He gave her his piece
She gave him herpes.

I haven't been to the doctor I was planning on going on my day off maybe Sunday but wtf man how do I tell my parents

I would go with number 5

Stop being a fucking faggot pussy until a doctor tells you something. Holy shit. Grow up, summerfag.

You could make a carbon dioxide fan and die in your sleep but just go to the doctor.

Why tell them? Do you have any nerve pain? Kinda like a fever but kinda like a leg or arm is very overly sensitive? Thats the first symptoms I had. Never had them again after the first bout.

Um you don't have to tell anyone other than your partner

Not op I need instructions though???

I fucking knew it! Being a druggie I knew one of the least painful overdose was overdosing!

a nigger with herpes, wow. big surprise!

Also this a really dumb reason to kill yourself lol. Other than the stigma it doesnt do shit to you, its not terrible. And theres a huge chance that we will see a cure if not a vaccine in the next decade or so.

Or get really drunk and pass out in a hot tub

youtube.com/watch?v=I9Td5uMB_vQ

Funny enough its on youtube

Just herpes bro relax..

gross wtf is wrong with you

Um this guys a dumbass if your body doesn't throw it up which it will recovery sucks hanging sucks there's only two or 3 ways to do it quick I know because I suck at life and I couldn't do both

its tough when you first find out..just treat it and be patient and keep your health in good condition. In a while you won't care when outbreaks are gone.

note: *had warts, not anymore , life is too short to care about them anyways.

Ohh god cut it off I promise it might grow back

can you give me this picture without the "do it faggit"?

Love you

Are you fucking your parents???

Relax OP, like 1 in 4 women have herpes, and 1 out of 5 people overall. Herpes can't kill you, it's just a minor inconvenience. Pro tip, never tell ANYONE you have it. And why IN THE FUCK would you tell your parents?

Only one I got you can Photoshop is buddy

What you using it for user?

Ugly black dick.

I don't understand how women like them so much.

Are you okay?

Ohhh...its just herpes....

nigger dieases dick

Great advice, Charlie Sheen. That's why one in five people has herpes. People with STDs should be castrated.

Please stop posting genital warts in a herpes thread you dumb fucks.

Hurry, kill yourself before you rape anyone!!
Just eat some spoiled fried chicken you dirty nigger. I'm sure you could find an old kfc bucket behind the couch or under the bed in your section 8 dump.

Why do black people have herpes so much?

Lmao herpes is just little bumps that some people get. Also something like 80% of people have oral herpes. I have oral herpes, but never had symptoms only know cause it showed up in tests.

When I go to the doctor what do I say ? Idk my doctor do I just go to any hospital sorry I just turned 18 this year I haven't been to the doctor since I was like 13 or something

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but why should he have to tell anyone? That's the risk you take. 90% of the people who have herpes don't know because they don't have symptoms, but they're capable of passing it on. Why should he have to white knight to some bitch that will likely reject him, when there's a good chance she already has herpes and doesn't know it? Herpes can't kill you. Just fuck whoever you want. Live a normal life.

Cause people have sex with other people of the same race more than other races. Idk about origin though. Could guess a few things like access to condoms or doctors.

Urologist. Also don't listen to the people telling you to not say anything to your future sexual partners. You'd basically be putting them in the same boat someone else just put you in.

Please go to a BLM gathering & fuck every person you see in the ass.

>I have oral herpes, but never had symptoms only know cause it showed up in tests.

The test for HSV1 is that you show symptoms and test negative for HSV2 ...

too much sun dude, this is underwater skin burn, apply some sour cream, keep your wood in safe, peace!

My computer is crap. Photoshop doesn't work here :(

Shut up queer. Any general practitioner or stat care clinic should suffice. And like other anons have said, don't tell anyone. Just enjoy life...

Go to a clinic, not hospital. Hospitals are way slower because they prioretize by severity of problem. Yours would be bottom of the list and people will come in with broken bones and shit and move in front of you in line.. At the clinic say you have genital problems at the desk, and when you get in the room with the doctor, tell the doctor that you think you have herpes. Also, the doctor will probably do this anyways, but get tested for other stds as well.

You could always hang yourself, or visit your local kkk meetings.

Just cut off your dick, and 2 problems solved, you don't create more social parasites leeching off the white man's tax money, and you don't spread your sickle cell ridden genes into the world anymore.

It takes 57 minutes to die from self-immolation?
Yeah, gonna have to call some bullshit on that one....

>molluscum contagiousom

Seconding this possibility, although it does look like herps to me too, Is it zapping pain or does it not hurt at all? Has this happened before in the same general area?

?? Idk. Doctor said i had hsv1. They tested it for some reason. Idk why cause i know they usually dont. He even showed me the sheet and it had hsv1 and hsv2 and other stuff and it said pos beside hsv1 and neg beside hsv2.

I know it's hard coming to terms with reality, son, but they probably already know that you're a nigger.

That is HPV, your reward for being such a whore.

Repost this if youre a strong black woman that has herpes

Seriously, herpes is little more than an embarrassing nuisance. Something like 1 in 4 adults have it, so it's fairly common.

>The test for HSV1 is that you show symptoms and test negative for HSV2 ...
You don't know what youre talking about

oh...oh... fucking god.

That is the Hitler of dicks

Dude, most people don't die from the fire, they die from the body's reaction. All the swelling up and inflammation prevents breathing, and even if they get through that, which is unlikely, the infection will finish them off. Even in a hospital you're fucked if you're burned all over. But it's not usually the fire directly killing you from heat. Especially in self-immolation where people see it and put you out and you die in agony going in and out of consciousness in the next couple of hours.

It's got frostbite, it turned black dead give away.

In what kind of abomination do you have to put your penis to end up with something like it?

Yea....but it doesn't manifest on your cock 1 in 4. Id rather have cold sores. It's not a nuisance until you have to tell your parnters oh....and I have herpes. Real mood killer.

Because they are more sexually promiscuous.

Do you really have to ask? Have you seen niggers in places where they are not a minority? They're beasts, dude. They barely function within modern society. Left to their own devices, they just fuck and steal.

Because of white cops

Actually, it's more like 80-90% that have herpes 1 or 2, but many show no symptoms. Genital herpes is still like 20% of all adults.

Ok nigger you hang yourself, drown yourself put a toaster in the bath maybe, shoot yourself, overdose on pills.

Also be naked and shove shit up your ass, and message all of your family that you are gay. LIVE

It really works

Use the hemmigway solution. Get a shotgun. Make sure you get a shotgun that you can fit inside your mouth and still reach the trigger. When the shotgun is in your mouth send a snapchap to the girl or boy who gave you herpes. And then when you realize you are to much of a pussy to pull the trigger. Find out how you are going to make life work with the herpes.