Convert it to 7.62x39 and piston driven

surely shut up

shoot up some coons!

you ever been to murica?

Got the mall ninja starter pack huh.
Try learning how to use it.
Sincerely,
/k/

Handle and store it safely. Get some training in the fundamentals of marksmanship. Go to range and practice. Get some training in AR specific handling and use. Go to range and practice. acquire more magazines and an a quality optic and perhaps a chest rig. Go to range and practice. Join a shooting sport that combines pistol and carbine shooting. More practice. Enjoy being somewhat proficient with a firearm.

>what do?

Clean the fuck out of it, get yourself some inert snap caps to practice cycling the weapon. You'll need a case of some kind to take it to a range (naked guns freak out the citizenry). You'll want to dial in those BUIS, you'll want to buy some ammunition (try LAX Ammo IMHO), you'll want to buy some extra magazines, you're lucky if you live in a free State where you can own standard 30-round magazines... Get a strap, mod the fuck out of it, maybe add an EOS sight or a basic telescopic sight. Hang out in /k/ for information and a lot of asshole advice.

Mostly get to a range and practice, then practie some more, then practice some more.

Shoot up a gun shop.

go mosque kill them all and let a message like ISIS DID THIS.

Assuming OP is white, a theatre or school is most likely his next stop.

here...

i like you. I forgot to mention that he should get a good sling. BFG vickers sling ftw.

Learn basic gun maintenance, how to be a responsible gun owner, and how to fire your weapon safely, obviously.

my moron detecter went off!!

ar15 s not a "military grade weapon" it's a) called and considered an assault rifle and b) everybody can get his/her dirty hands on an assault rifle!!, even in most of the EU countries!

what you consider military grade is probably a fully automatic assault rifle

get a surefire weapons light, a BCM gunfighter charging handle, a sling, and an aimpoint or eotech sight.

>AR-15
>military grade
>it looks threatening, so it must be a weapon of mass genocide!
Fucking liberalcucks, everyone. It's a miracle they haven't banned hedgehogs and excessively tall flights of stairs.

...you're an imbecile.

trolled hard

>assault rifle
this must be bait

shoot some cans

what the fuck do you need an AR-15 for

like seriously... and this on Sup Forums , guess it is summer after all

...so buy an AK?

...there are 5.56 ARs... AKs... SCAR's... literally all of these assault rifles come in both calibers.

Yes I called it an assault rifle, faggots- you can conduct an assault with it.

Sell it to mexicans then buy another one and do it until youre rich

Wow

Even for self-defence purposes you don't need a gun that fires more than one well aimed round to defend yourself/others. Having a clip of around 3 rounds is all you need if you suck.Having weapons that fire hundreds of rounds a minute with enormous, armor piercing rounds only exist to either shoot at non-live targets or multiple live targets. Shooting at multiple live targets is called mass murder. These kinds of guns should be kept strictly for recreational purposes (i.e. non-live target shooting) and should be monitored and locked away by a third party authority to keep it that way.

Think it's about time we all woke up and seriously considered banning these killing machines. No civilian in their right mind needs an assault rifle.

Columbine.
Geneva County.
Fort Hood.
Aurora.
Sandy Hook.
Fort Hood TWICE!
Orlando

Enough is enough.

Stick it up ur ass

New pasta/Nice bait

KEK

Take it to the range and insure that the sights are properly aligned.

Lmao, nah tho. Keep your big brother fantasies to your comrads- bruv.

my good sir you truly deserve this!!

Post it on Sup Forums so everyone knows you're a hick thats trying to make up for your small cock?

You don't know what an Assault rifle is then. It's defined as a rifle that can fire more than one round per trigger pull.

An AR-15 is a rifle.

Tupac wrote:

"Its hard to live on my block,
Niggers are hard to kill with five shots"

Too protect my family and my shit

Citing rap music
Jesus Christ...

How about we treat every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman who wants to get an abortion - mandatory 48-hr waiting period, parental permission, a note from his doctor proving he understands what he's about to do, a video he has to watch about the effects of GUN VIOLENCE and a whole bunch of in-depth psychological valuations to truly find out WHY he wants a weapon that's designed to KILL masses of people.

Lets close down all but one gun shop in every state and make him travel HUNDREDS of miles, take time off work, and stay overnight in a strange town to get a gun. Make him walk through a GAUNTLET of people holding photos of loved ones who were SHOT TO DEATH, people who call him a MURDERER and BEG him not to buy a gun and add to the statistics.

Shoot up a minority just so that it will be blamed on insane white conservative men and we can insure there won't be an idiotic trump presidency. Yay.

Why don't you move to canada, if you don' t like it here

KEK

AR15 ASSAULT RIFLE , just wanted to point it out lmao

bait magoo

Because republicans hate democrats and don't want to give them the slightest bit of leverage against them, which is why they shot down a ban for people on the no fly list to acquire guns

Never said what an assault rifle is... said why I called it an assault rifle.

I said "you can conduct an assault with it."

Right? Isn't that precisely exactly what I said?

Yep, blm, just saying..

nothing, be responsible

It's a carbine.

>implying abortions are an inherent right outlined in the Bill of Rights

>Implying machine guns are in the Bill of Rights

Carbine has to do with barrel length and portability.
It's a semi auto rifle.

>Implying that an AR15 is fully automatic

you... might need to reevaluate your life.

An AR-15 clone is a standard modern rifle. Would you feel happier if it had wood furniture instead of black metal? Does it look TOO SCARY, little guy? Do you need a hug?

Well, if op is black, the liquor store or welfare office is his next stop

The morons of America feel they need to own such weapons.

Watch how the 2nd amendment gets amended within the next 10 years and they all have to hand in these fucking stupid weapons.

Kill feminists

>implying machine guns aren't "arms"

False flag attacks are not acceptable. A 30-round magazine is standard. The 2nd Amendment is not about squirrel hunting.

There is no 21st month retard

>Believes everything he sees on the internet

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I never said they were, numbnuts may have thought it though.

You don't?

Fucking retard :D

Why's that? Because you can't amend an amendment?

Lube the bolt carrier and send some bullets down the range. Clean and repeat. Oh and buy an optic unless you're a pleb.

At least its real and not some fantasy world, neckbeard

"Someone's opinion differs from mine so it must not be allowed" there are thousands of responsible guns owners in America protecting themselves and using their 2nd amendment right, and it will not be infringed upon because there are a few isolated incidents that have taken the life of almost 0% of the American population. Go watch some more cnn and get your daily dose of fear you fucking imbecile

Fuck that, we dont want him, we have guns here and we like them.

Back from shopping with AR in cart, did you really expect anything other than Muricaaaaaa?

>can't present facts.
>doesn't know a carbine is a rifle.
>is a dumbass.
>like really fuckin dumb
>4real.

False flag attacks are not happening.

The citizenry should be allowed to have anything the police are allowed to have.

The 2nd Amendment isn't about protecting people from background checks either.

Oh yea! He's that guy that signed that bill that saw the 2 million+ BOOST in prison populous after pumping poison into black communities. Effectually the fucking devil, but whatevs

what an adult.

The citizens should have what is guaranteed to them in the constitution. And you will not take that right away from them because you fell for the fear campaign the media has created

Go back to gun shop and get an aimpoint compM4

>Not knowing that a carbine can be semi-auto
>Still believes everything he sees on the internet

Realistically, no, you can't amend the 2nd Amendment. The majority of states would not ratify it.

I'm not American, I don't watch your childlike news channels.

I don't live in fear either, we are not an armed nation and neither do we intend or need to be.

It must be nice feeling so free that you need an Assault Rifle to protect yourself.

You dont even understand how ridiculous that is the civilised nations of the world.

Holographic sights have the worst reticles they're fucking huge but the sight looks pretty cool, I prefer red dot sights like comp

Sandy Hook was a drill presented as reality. The school had ZERO INTERNET TRAFFIC for years before the event. Very weird.

The fag nightclub in Orlando -- why would the State and the FBI clamp down on all information requests?

Fictional events presented as reality. the gun-grabbers, as always, were more than ready to run with the propaganda...

I wipe my hands of this. Are you trying to say it's not a rifle because it's a carbine? Or disputing that I call it an assault rifle because you can conduct an assault?

What point specifically are you attempting to make, boy?

Odd that they have already done so with the Slavery and Prohibition amendments eh?

So the citizenry should be allowed to have flintlock weapons. Got it. Seems we've already passed what was guaranteed by the founders.

Maybe you guys can help me with this; i want to build a classic style ar-15, integrated carry handle sights, non-adjustable stock and classic forgrip. No thrills no frills. Ive tried looking online for complete set ups and haven't found too much. So wheres the place you've found that you can either buy all the parts to assemble yourself or the whole gun? Also note i live in ohio.

Cite evidence.

>MFW Hillary wins by a landslide in November and you're awoken into a terrified state at 3am by REAL MEN banging on your door who have come to take away your killing machine/penis extender and will have no issue with blowing your brains all over the walls to get it.

Enjoy letting off rounds around your trailer-park while you can, Cleetus.

I don't need it, but better have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. Also "guns are so barbaric and uncivilized" the right to own firearms is part of a culture that are forefathers fought for and just because guns scare you doesn't mean we will have them taken away

He's a moron, you have no chance of that.
The evidence is kept in a locked drawer with the documents that prove 911 was orchestrated by Elvis.

For your own safety, since people misuse alcohol, motor vehicles, the Internet, and technology - you are banned from ever using any of these things again.
Remember, this is due to a relatively small minority misusing these items, but for the safety of all, now you will have to do without.
I hope you understand, and if you complain you are just supporting murder and rapes.

You are a retarded person. Just because the process to amend the constitution exists in no way means the political will to do so does as well.

That's why my only response was: "cite evidence." Because there is never any.