Mfw my girlfriend finally "talked me into having kids"

>mfw my girlfriend finally "talked me into having kids"
>mfw I come inside of her every time we fuck
>mfw she wants my seed so badly that she's always on my dick
>mfw she doesn't know that I'm infertile

the jokes on you when one day she's pregnant and you aren't sure if the doctor was wrong or she's fucking someone else.

>paternity test

Beat

this.

I have abnormal Sperm Morphology (I.E I sperm don't have tails so they don't move)

she's fucking tyrone.

BLESS UP

>"she must be cheating with a black dude!"

I thought I was too user. Than after 14 years 1 of those bastards were fertile.

post your face in that other thread about dudes who think their gf's are secretly trying to get impregnated by niggers.

>that's not what this is!

I saw this stupid thread yesterday. Just get to the part where she's dating a black guy.

>I saw this stupid thread yesterday

Pretty funny since I wasn't on Sup Forums yesterday, faggot.

There is no black guy.

your attitude is shit. i'm glad she's cheating on you with a nigger. have fun raising a child that isn't yours!

>projecting cuck

this response could not be more ironic.

Do you even know what ironic means?

Sneaky Jew..

>claim user has gf getting banged by tyrone when he's currently in that position
>not irony

hide your shekels!

why dont you just drop that nut and follow it up with a leaf blower up the cunny while shes doing a handstand?

>leaf blower
mexican detected

why dont you just drop that nut and follow it up with a leaf blower up the cunny while shes doing a handstand?

nah, didnt mention decapitating her afterward. close though

it's not too late.

You know she's fucking another guy and doesn't want you to get suspicious if she turns up pregnant. The moment she's preggers and you tell her you're infertile she'll say you raped her

This. Also the other guy is colored and probably unemployed.

This.