Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Don't think about it. It will not help if you post it multiply times on Sup Forums.

do anything else

don't buy them

To be addicted to anything makes you weak. If you cant kick it instantly, you should just neck yourself. Faggot

I buy lights and then I just smoke even more of the fucking things.. it's a vicious cycle not worth getting into. Try e-cigs and weed as a substitute. Every e-cig and bag of weed comes with a free trilby

try vaping nicotine instead that way you can control the doses and slowly add less like every week or month

You tarhead

Yeah. A hundred times...
Its easy

Well the most i do was a two cigarettes a day for two months, after that i get sick for 5 weeks, i quit it because i think im alergic, it took me 3 years to realize
So basically i quit it because i related it to pain
1 cigarette = three days of dry throat, my health improved a lot... well in this year i already smoked seven (7) cigarettes, but it was a lot better than before
Suerte user!

This fucking thread is another social experiment isn't it

It cant be!

OP pokemon go and do this

See what i did there aye

MODS!

Fuck off nigger

u fookin wut m8?

I quit, by vaping. Yes, it's just another habit, but it doesn't have it's hooks into me like smoking did - and my lungs feel brand new.

I smoked for...more years than most of you have been alive. Decades. I just love smoking - I loved it from the first one. I don't like drugs, I don't like drinking. I like nicotine and caffeine.

I tried it all - cold turkey, pills, gum, patches. None worked. Life gets really fucking stressful, I'm smoking again. Watched half my relatives die of smoking related diseases, gave it one last try with vaping - had my last cigarette the day after I started vaping, over 2.5 years ago.

It worked. Fuck you, if you have a problem with vaping, don't give a shit.

I don't miss cigarettes at all, never crave them now. I think they smell like shit now. No interest in smoking one, ever again.

Hey people, there is a way to see 404 threads?
I want to see the last waifu thread

Kill yourself

Good for you. Seriously.

No I can't see it, whatever I'm supposed to be seeing was obstructed by your massive acts of faggotry.

Nigger. Fuck. Off.

No u mean u post this fucking thing 75 times a day.

I did the same thing, then reduced the nicotine down to almost nothing, and then quit vaping too. It was the easiest way to quit ciggs and be free of it all. Now I just smoke weed, and I don't even feel the need to smoke a cigg after a bowl. It's over.

holy macarony.
a pac of 20 usually lasts me about 4 days.
I smoke weed and drink alcohol.

Quitting smoking is REALLY FUCKING HARD, unless you do it by vaping, then it's REALLY FUCKING EASY. This is why we who have quit this way don't wan't to shut up about it. We're helping you dumbfucks who think it's impossible.

Bitch newfag

Quit cold turkey while I was at uni. I was absolutely broke at the time, which is why I quit. Had I had the money, I'd have probably kept smoking. But at £8 a pack... Couldn't afford it.

I just went for a walk/jog everytime I felt like a smoke. I was agitated and grumpy for the first week but it passed.

Have friends who quit through vaping though. Supposed to be a lot easier.

I used tobacco for 10 years. I started chewing then tried smoking to help quit chewing. Ended up smoking for about 5 years. I quit 1 year ago. I decided I didn't want to get cancer and simply stopped smoking. It's really easy, just stop. Your body may want the nicotine but just don't be a pussy. It's as easy as just not doing it anymore.

Used to smoke a pack a day. Pill didn't do shit. Used the patch and no longer smoke.

Stop posting this pasta you fucking faggot

I wonder if this is the same guy posting the same thread over and over or if it's just turned into shit pasta

It's easy, you just stop doing it.

>Smoked 2 packs a day for 6 years
>slowly smoke less and less per day
>get to 1 cig a day
>get to half a cig a day
>quit cold trukey, no gum or vaping
>get rid of all ashtrays, empty packs anything to do with cigs
>Tell yourself you will never smoke again, even when drunk
>mfw it has worked for me and my whole group of driends
>mfw I have no face