Did Kurt rape a disabled girl?

Did Kurt rape a disabled girl?

australia

She wanted it.

whoops wrong thread

That depends on how you define consent and the level of mental disability.

he raped Courtney love?

Buzz Osborne doubts the story. Either way he didn't penetrate her with his member, he chickened out.

Most likely it was a fantasy that was the product of Kurt's fucked up over-imagination.

>le troubled artiste

I'm sure that holds up in court

I'm pretty sure "I didn't do it, I'm just fucked up in the head" if he didn't do it would hold up very well in court.

Buzz is right though, if the dad found out like it supposedly happened in Kurt's story, he wouldn't have survived if he'd been labelled as a molester in a small community like Aberdeen.

kurt was a compulsive liar

love him to death though. i thought 22 years would have stopped it but cant help think what if

>Did Kurt rape a disabled girl?
Yes.
Overrated child molester anheroed.
/thread

Probably not true.
Ultimately we can't know but i think most of the segments in Montage of Heck where Kurt is narrating his life were just him fucking around with whoever might find these tapes.
It's the documentary's fault for treating it as absolute truth because Kurt himself is saying it.

And also, as said Buzz doubted the story, and I have a tendency to believe this guy because he seems to be a no-bullshit kind of guy, and he knew Kurt quite well when they were younger.

Although, Buzz also said that Kurt's stomach problems were completely false and just a way to have an excuse to shoot heroin and to look more likeable, but i think it was real

no but im pretty sure any disabled girl would have begged for it.

The story appeared in Charles R. Cross' Heavier than Heaven biography too so it's no wonder the legend became the truth.

No.He was a depressed pussy. Probably couldn't even punch somebody, let alone rape some disabled girl. Sounds like name smearing campaign once again.

Kurt actually told the story of what he supposedly did

Source?

that woldn't be raype

It was just a bullshit story that Kurt said to his tape recorder.
And le retarded Brett Morgen comes 25 years after the joke and thinks it's real and add it to his shitty movie.

No. We raped him.

he could have quit any time. but he was just too much of a narcissist, couldn't take the potential backlash of breaking up Nirvana and divorcing Love.

The Montage of Heck documentary. It's a tape recording accompanied by an animation of a young Kurt.

Is it possible the stomach pains were just a result of withdrawal?

>believing the story Courtney Love shilled out

Absolutely.