Do you think we'll ever know who really killed JFK?

Do you think we'll ever know who really killed JFK?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory#Discovery_Channel.27s_reenactment_of_bullet_CE_399.27s_path
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Comedian

Lel Harvy Oswolt

Ya. It was Ted Cruz's dad.

Btw Ted Cruz is also the zodiac killer

No. If the information ever existed in some way that was definitive and written down, it doesn't any more.

This was before everything was digitized and most government computers were offline. The information has been destroyed and anyone in on it was could leak was too.

Old school conspiracies will forever remain just that.

You could say JFK was Cruzin' for a bruisin' out there in dallas.

George H.W Bush gave the green light to do so

yeah we already know genius. take off your tin foil hat

No, we'll never no.

Definitely single shooter, from 6th story.
Probably Oswald - could have been a pro he let in though.
But something is definitely fishy with the whole thing - the Jack Ruby involvement opens too many questions.

Cruz was born in 1971, so that's a neat trick.
We knew from day one. It was a communist who hated Kennedy because Kennedy was a cold warrior.
Leftists, unable to accept that one of their own murdered JFK, made up a thousand conspiracy theories to blame others.
It's one of the amusing pathologies of the Left, that it can't accept Oswald killed Kennedy.

He said his dad fuckwit nigger braindead cunt shit

Magneto did

>It's one of the amusing pathologies of the Left
>applying modern left/right butt-hurt to a 50 yo shooting

You know what they say, when you only have a hammer,
all your problems look like nails.

Are you retarded?
>Ted Cruz is also the zodiac killer

Because there wasn't a left-right divide in the 1960s

Bankers did it.

>He said his dad fuckwit nigger braindead cunt shit

He was talking about the Zodiac linkage.
You can wear your insult around your neck the rest of class.

Dipshit, he was referring to how other user said ted Cruz is the zodiac killer when the zodiac killings happened several years before Cruz was born. Try to understand the context of replies

It was an elaborate suicide

Joke time: You know we are sure the CIA didn't kill JFK?

>how

He's dead isn't he?!!

Anyway yeah inside job for sure, at the very least there was more than one shooter. Also the whole Jack Ruby all the sudden wanting to be patriotic is bullshit. He and Oswald were clearly patsys.

>hur durr magic bullet can do a figure 8 in mid air, hitting 2 different people on 3 different parts of the body

When there's smoke, there fire fucking somewhere, know what I'm saying. Not saying I have a strong opinion on who may be behind it, but it most definately was a "team effort", there is zero chance Oswald worked alone. And with as little info as they've actually given us it's no wonder people don't trust the govt

Whatever the case I am baffled that the US can't even find the definitive answer to all this.

>hur durr magic bullet can do a figure 8 in mid air, hitting 2 different people on 3 different parts of the body

You need to stop watching the Stone JFK movie and catch up with modern theory.

The magic bullet did not do all those gyrations, it was actually a pretty straight shot except for when the bullet bent trajectory inside a body (as they will).

The Discovery channel reenactment of the shot essentially duplicated the shot (except for slightly more bullet damage due to hitting two ribs).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory#Discovery_Channel.27s_reenactment_of_bullet_CE_399.27s_path

>Whatever the case I am baffled that the US can't even find the definitive answer to all this.

kek. They either already know, are the ones behind, or straight up just don't want us knowing the truth. The investigation is over, closed. The explanations they gave us, (which is so full of plot holes and impossibilities it's retarded), is it my friend. Let time sweet it under the rug, carry on.

It's what they want. Again, not saying the govt was behind it, but I'm sure they know more what we've been told.

Never saw it, heard it was shit. Also am familiar with what you pointed out. I suppose it would all be based on probability. The probability of such a thing happening is very small, and also it does not disprove the "second shooter". CROWDS of people heard shots from teh Gnoll and SEVERAL people saw a man fleeing shortly after the after the event.

>The explanations they gave us, (which is so full of plot holes and impossibilities it's retarded)
Thats what I am worried about how thety dont have better details and leads. and Hilary gets flak for Benghazi but this was the freakin president we are talking about here. How can their security fail so much. If they have the actual answers or better answers top secret, then whatever is best for the country.

Hey, I BELIEVE in a JFK assassination conspiracy, and you need to stop talking about a magic bullet. That idea was buried years ago. One shot did all that damage - live with it and use it to form a more accurate idea of what might have happened that day.

I am just wondering why if a person did something of this magnitutde why he would even bother fleeing, as if his life is as big as what he just did. Unless he wanted to keep it a mystery or instinct just kicked in and he was too scared of getting caught.

Bump for interest

Hey it was the magic bullet was their fucking idea, not mine. Anyway yeah at the very least there was another shooter present, that's pretty irrefutable based on all the eyewitness testimony. Which opens up a lot of cluster fuck doors:

>who was he/she
>who were they working for
>did oswald know he was being groomed or set up (I find it unlikely)
>stack the jack ruby thing on it

It only lends to more questions cause the official explanation they've allowed us is bullshit, they know it, we know it. But life goes on....

The driver

Haven't you guess done any research into the unexplained and supernatural open FBI cases? It was the same guy who shot MLK, It's always been the smoking man.

Doubtful, there's gotta be a scientific explanation to it.

Lee Harvey Oswald

Shut your whore mouth scully. You're proven wrong over 300 times and you keep up with this bullshit!? I just want the truth, and the truth is out there.

I did it. Kennedy was on the verge of discovery the shadow government that was protecting the planet from things they weren't prepared to know.