Lol, American cops are fucking crazy

lol, American cops are fucking crazy.

Black behavioral therapist caring for autistic child (this could be you) gets shot while lying on the ground with his hands up. They didn't shoot the mongo though.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUGlH46cpWc
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this could be you

Kek

All of them??? Every single cop all 1.1 million.
Nope only the ones that caused death for 00.1 % of the us population nice logic user

This is the start of the civil war. Should have kept the monkies in chains.

>(this could be you)
high tier bait

Hey...Don;t like gettin' shot? Don't take care of tards. Simple as that.

That's how we role up in dis mufaaahhh.

This is in the news like every two weeks dumbass, not all but many cops in america do shit like this

The officer fired his weapon thinking the toy truck the 4chaner was playing with was a weapon.

But then. Why was the unarmed civilian on his back with his arms in the air was the one to get shot and not the white 4chaner?

What an advise.

many cops in the us are under-qualified, not very well trained and overchallenged and instead of better trainig they get bigger weapons, they couldn't use proper.

to be fair, even though it was a black lad, he clearly shouldnt have been shot, or even held at gunpoint.

But when people are gunning down the police, you can understand how people get more aggressive or nervous...

"Many"
600 deaths by police in American
320 million us population
Isn't there a terrorist attack you should be scared about?

Police are trained to shoot niggers. Its that simple

"Underqualified"
Yet everything seems to be okay
Look outside the tv fear campaign and realize you're being lied too

seeing the video for this I wonder if the cop was aiming at the autist, because they thought he had a gun and he wasn't cooperating

#potatolivesmatter

hands werent high enough

cop =/= need not be good at shooting
cop =/= need not be good at highschool
cop =/= need IQ > 70

shut up, fag

cops are glorified DMV employees

CNN said 2 or 3 shots were fired, and one hit the therapist in the leg. That cop is a real piece of work. Probably was aiming for the autist and missed.

Maybe but I think the thought of 25-life is enough to keep Tyrone from breaking into my house and raping my wife

>tard escapes from facilitiy
>have to get him
>try to lure him with chicken tenders
>while i do this white person calls cops because im black
>cops come with AR-15
>tells us to get down on ground
>still trying to calm tard down with dino tendies
>mfw when I get shot for being black

so you are saying cops are be good at shooting and good at high school?

Anecdotally.

My husband and I have lived at my house for thirteen years.

Two months ago i wake up to sirens blaring and four police cars outside my house.

Seven police have their guns and shutguns drawn and screaming at my husband to stay still or theyll blow his head off.

Hes black. And it turns out that a cop driving by thought he was robbing the place while he was detailing my car.

While in my boxers even after i said he was my husband they kept him handcuffed with gun trained on him for over thirty minutes while they checked things out.

It wasnt until my father showed up that they sang another tune, the third shift seargent

It is so easy to judge...
In the cops defense, the guy he shot was black.

cops are really trigger happy
one time i was sitting outside my high school a few years back with a few of my white friends and out of nowhere a co shows up and pulls his gun out and aims at us without even speaking first then yells put you hands up over and over
and it turns out they were looking for someone who stole a bike and there wasn't any bikes even close to near us
cops need to stop relying on guns.

I didnt see anyone getting shot

>mfw

autismus maximus, the post

so is the blacko dead now?

he was hospitalized for the gunshot wound you shitstain

Shouldnt you have a terroist attack to worry about, now that obama reduced our military precense in many foriegn countires.
Oh look refuges blowing up france
Oh look eurocucks being blown

Remember
YOU
ASKED
FOR
THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=QUGlH46cpWc

I don't know but maybe some common sens could be nice
aiming for the tard
shooting the nigger
the nigger asks me, why
I say don't know
I mean WTF is wrong with this guy? And why is he allowed to carry a weapon?

Being butt hurt because you can't go around anymore saying "hurrr durr, stupid americucks and your militarized police that kill like 3 billions people a year" back to le Reddit

should have used a robot to safety nuke the tard

You're either a nigger loving faggot or a nigger loving coal burner, either way fuck off

Listen buddy, I respect the law as much as you possibly can but these stories are becoming more and more common, which can only mean that there is a very real problem with these cops, whether it be the training or the individual, this is unacceptable for any company/agency especially those that are being funded by the taxpayers.,,

fuck coppers they are all faggots who rape kids

ahw yeah? Maybe he was treated for having pain in his tummy because he ate a bad tacco or something. You dont know shit. smartass

also fuck niggers

>cops overreact
>shoot nigger
>niggers freak out
>shoot random cops
>cops on edge
>cops overreact

So... no one else sees this?

considering i hate niggers

we need more cops like this in america

you mean high functioning bait

name a bigger collection of morons than floridians

he WAS aiming for the autistic guy. and it's not a child

but cops will arrest you if you hurt a nonwhite

And you're the autistic kid playing with the white truck. Oh lol. And you're being cared for a black nurse.

underrated post

Discounting Baton Rogue and Dallas it has been the safest time for police in 50 years. Dallas was the tipping point for the tension to really explode. Last year 1,300 civilians were killed by police. This year is on track to overtake that number handily.

People are getting fed up. The attacks on police are likely going to get much, much worse. The retaliation on the riots will be downright horrific if you're on the front lines.

Sup Forums

>Media
Police killings have gone down actually

cops and blacks no mix

when will they shoot blacks cops? and when will blacks cops shoot other blacks for blacking around?

not it's not just because the media plays the same news story on repeat for 2 weeks too make sure you're nice and corrupted doesn't mean there is a problem. Once again
320 million>600

i watched the video and that is just fucked up

ITS A BLACK GUY OMG OMG SOMEONE NEAR HIM IS HOLDING SOMETHING OMG OMG SHOOT THE BLACK GUY

niggers so stupid they even shoot black cops

BLM!

Yes but niggers are too stupid and media needs their stories

Florida is the shit hanging from the ass of America. It's the biggest concentration of white trash, niggers, and spics. Plus, fucking old people, but they're slightly less inclined to be freebasing meth when you see them.

The biggest problem is how the cops get a slap on the hand for shooting. No. KILLING someone innocent. Really some leave of absence? That's it?

Let me see a cop being sentenced to MAX. No special treatment either like being sent to a women prison and have your own meals. Send the trigger happy cop to max and with the general population.

Bet your ass no more random shootings like these would happen again.

And I'm not getting shot because I have shit colored skin like every other brain dead gang banging criminal

Fuck you

The one in Baton Rogue was a blue gum walleye

>niggers commit crimes
>niggers get ever more violent
>cops die
>cops on edge.
>shoot nigger
>niggers freak out
>shoot random cops
>cops even more on edge
>shoot another nigger
fixed it for you.

Lol you mad, buttercup?

fact. the media realized they can up their numbers by playing these stories over other content. thus BLM is born.

my mother is convinced that she is going to get murder-raped if she walks around town by herself, even though violent crime in her city has gone down drastically in the last 20 years.

MEDIA.

it could not be me, i'm white! or do you mean the cop shooting a black, yeah..yeah could be me. would be if i were a cop.

das it mayne. you never see a cop sentenced to REAL time, its always paid leave. you want a vacation as a cop? shoot a nigger

Disney world is fun though hopefully some rich spoiled white kid doesn't shoot it up

oh come on.. how hard did you laugh

>mfw I have a job and cops fuck it up all the time.

I'm so mad

Nah you're just yelling at the sound while you're wondering when then next mlp episode will be out.

The cop was following the natural instinctive response to shoot a nigger.

It's pretty simple really.

I can't blame the cop for his mistake, but I do ask that he pay for it.

Shooting niggers is awesome, but it is still against the law.

Not at all tbh

>Black man gets shot protecting Florida Man

americans

More likely a gang war will break out between minorities, involving drugs probably. White kids shooting up places account for less than 2 percent of overall gun violence in the US.

Selling drugs isn't a job, faggot.

>tfw no one knows of this guy

There's like 0 racial tension in Florida we just hate snow birds it's actually pretty peaceful believe it or not

Yeah and more than half of it is guns owners shooting themselves. What's your point?

Can you ever stray away from your fucking childish, moronic and disgusting Sup Forums instincts? Are you like that in real life?

It's literally the laughing stock of the world for a reason. You're deluded.

this and the guy that was just sitting in his car

are like the only justifiably wrong shooting , the others were out nigging around

I work on people's appliances, good1 doe.

Cops pull ID me and check me all the time for walking around with tools. I'm not even a nigger and they fuck me all the time.

thats because you all bond of being sex offenders

What's your point, actually? My point was clear, you're just kind of making an asshole observation.

The good cops keep their mouth shut.
The good cops do nothing.

The good cops aren't good cops.

so did the nigger get fired?

He was fired at but did he lose his job too or just the leg?

So much for all the threads recently full of people saying "niggers just need to do what they are told" "niggers should comply and stop chimping out"

Now look at the excuses

But Orlando, Miami, and Daytona are to Florida what Cozumel is to Mexico.

Florida is like a giant open sewer that had a trailer park put on it.

"The world" thanks for thinking us

Honestly, if you look at the statistics in police shootings. The vast majority of the bullets the police fire don't hit their intended target. The stupid cop was probably aiming for the autistic kid and fired 3 or 4 shots before hitting the other guy.

The therapist even asked him "why did you shoot me, sir?" And the cop says "I don't know"

Just sheer incompetence matched with as much paranoia, and on an absurd level.

That's life, they're here to protect us. Sorry if that means you have to show ID every once in a while snowflake.

See? You're so dumb over there you can't even form coherent rebuttals.

I live 10 minutes from Daytona and go to a majority black school there it's not that bad

>edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html
how come its always the white cops shooting the niggers

I'm from Florida and although I agree with you, you are just as retarded as the retards you read about if you think this is a terrible place to live. It's hot a shit this year though.

It is always class related, you can have someone renting for $500 one bedroom less than a mile from a 50 million dollar mansion.

Also I have worked on Trumps washing machine if anyone believes it or not.

So. How long until its against the law to record any sort of arrests or questioning in fear of it escalating the situation?

But in reality its just a way to hide the evidence.