I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget that we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be muslims, the same way you don't need to be in church all day every day. We are humans, imperfect in nature and naturally prone to sin.

I will reply to trolls within reason.

Is anal sex a sin?

how does it feel to post a boring thread that nobody cares about?

do you scream allahu akbar in socially akward situations?

How do you feel about sharia law in your country? And what country do you live in?

Why aren't you a christian?
Whatever your answer, that's why I'm not a muslim.

no evidence for any of this shit.
nigger.

OP is slow as shit. Come on.

Nobody cares about being an atheist anymore. once you graduate high school you stop feeling edgy and cool about it and just go back to being a loser. just this time, a loser without a religion.

Why? Why are you Muslim?
Islam is such a shit religion. It is literally a religion built on war.
It is a medieval religion with access to modern weapons. That is fucking terrifying.
If a person follows this shit religion word for word, they end up like fucking ISIS.
Why? Why stand by such a shit ideology.
The other religions are also shit, but at least they aren't blood thirsty savages anymore.
Explain your shit decision.Why Islam? A religion so fundamentally shit.

True as fuck.

Have you or someone you known ever been a terrorist and what country do you live in

only because atheism itself is also religion, most people are not religious period.

obvious troll is obvious

God, it is just so shit

Haha underage detected.

You wot?

fucking Burkaphiles

i heared you talked shit about my friend the other day

for the most part. I'd wager a guess that many people who are religious are mostly just saying they are.

Actually, Atheism is simply the lack of religion.

Is there any stigma for Muslim women to date/marry a non-Muslim? I'm talking about moderate, integrated Muslims in western society, obviously.

Don't be a faggot.
It is obviously a religion. Atheists still believe in god. They just don't think he exists

yes, we were all alive in 2008 where faggots were spouting that fact all over the goddamn place. you get a pat on the head for being super smart. now go have a juice box.

goddamn, i want her to smother my face with her vagina

Can I also have a juice box?

Are you retarded??

where is the next place ISIS will strike ?

May I cum in you and give you a lovely white-christian-american baby?

underrated post

durka durka habim salabim durka bin bomb bomb Twinnie Twinnie towers durka durka

Probably.

why can't you eat pork? how to convert to islam?

Yes, it is forbidden even if it is heterosexual.

Better than continue writing. I need to procrastinate some.

No, it would make it more social awkward.

I was born and raised in Morocco. I currently live in Canada where we do not have Sharia law.

Firstly, when speaking with arabic speakers shariah just means law. So, asking what do you think of shariah, is akin to asking what do you think of the law. This includes driving codes and everything. So asking what people think, of course they will say they favor the law.

However, if you are speaking about strict Sharia from the Q'ran. Then Morocco does not enforce this. Women do not need to be covered. Adulterers are not killed, they arent even jailed. Apostasy is legal. Women can wear bikinis at the beach.

In fact it is actually illegal to disallow an individuals rights based on Q'ranic teachings. One time at the beach a bunch of Islamists came to tell the girls and guys they were being shameful. The military police came and arrested all of them.

Sharia will never exist in any Western country, most Muslim countries dont even respect Sharia in its full strict sense. Most Muslims dont support the strict sense of Sharia.

I judge people as individuals by their merits, but as a morally inclined western white man, I find that the morally similar/equal but negative verses in the Qu'aran are widely treat with open arms by the Muslim community and make appearances in state laws (In some states it is legal to marry children, many states allow the stoning of Adulters, Honour Killings and a plethora of other barbaric laws) Whereas Western governments by and large reject those of a similar nature found in the bible.

So when I meet a Muslim, I am naturally a lot more wary of their intentions/moral outlook, and the nature of their personal lives/how they treat others. I am heavily bias towards Muslims.

Do you think this is Justified?

It has all the traits of a religion, which is why many people don't go around saying that they are atheists and preaching the word of no god, they eventually realized the irony.

Islam thinks pork is the cause of autism in children.

>It is obviously a religion.
>Atheists still believe in god.
>They just don't think he exists
wth man

Are there Tek Deks in Morrocco? because those things were the bomb.

The traits of religion you talk about are just traits of an ideology.
Politics does the same thing. Change your opinion on a subject.
People can be religious about atheism, though.

Is there a muslim invasion going on in Europe or just people looking for a better life?

Is there an orchestrated muslim invasion?

Think about it.
For a person to say "there is no god" they must already believe in that god.
The very fact we can talk about god is proof of god's existence

oh yeah, you can totally get that information from a cam slut

So that must mean that Candy Planet is real!

There are no unicorns barfing rainbows.

Ernie and Ahmed

Soooo what's that word I'm looking for that people can call others or themselves when they don't follow and doctrine, deity, have no special place of worship, holy books, or special day etc?

Oh that's right, atheist.
I just thought it slipped mind.

No, obviously not. That is just silly

I am not a Christian because I believe Christians misinterpreted the words of Jesus the prophet. Instead of abiding by his teachings they idolized him as an individual. Many Christians make the mistake of thinking Jesus is God. This is false by Biblical teaching, and shows to what point Christianity has misunderstood what God is. He is as he is, nothing else, he does not have an image nor an idol. This was told to Moses and is in the Old Testament and the Q'ran however the Christians always forget this passage.

By asking that question I can tell you don't know that Islam is based entirely on Christianity. We share all the same stories.

Sorry coworker came to talk.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. If being an atheist brings him happiness then he should be free to believe as he pleases.

Islam provides a lot of tools to free the mind from the hardships that life presents. It provides me with ways to understand the constant struggle between the ego, superego and id. This is something that plagues many people and science has yet to resolve, however religions are able to mend this to a certain degree.

Islam is not very different from Christianity, it is based on Christianity in fact.

Religion is only an ideology. It is neither evil nor good. It is an idea. The interpreter will interpret the text for his own purpose. There are sects of Islam that are as peaceful as Jainists and others more violent than nazis. This is to be expected.

For example, Darwin's theory or evolution is neither evil nor good. It is just an idea. Yet, it led to social-darwinism which was the cause for most genocides.

Canada now. Used to live in Morocco, born and raised. I have never met an extremist. They are as rare to us as they are to you westerners.

Atheism is only the lack of a belief in God. Religion can manifest in a multitude of ways. It does not even need to divine.

I know... What you trying to say?

dude you are just swallowing that bait like OP swallows cock.

Dude, are you high? Are you saying that you cannot deny the existence of something? It's like saying that if I said you weren't a faggot, it automatically made you a gigantic cockmongler.

Ehhh, I still think atheism culture and the label of it has mostly died out, I think neil degrasse tyson said it best on the matter, pic related

Hey man there are assholes from every race, religion and living standard.

Yes, radical Muslims are in the current events but that doesn't mean every Muslim is a bomb carrying, beheading, pedofile jihadist.

Same way not every Christian is a pedofile, gay bashing, nigger killing neo-nazi.

Think about it.
For a person to say "there is no Candy Planet" they must already believe in that Candy Planet.
The very fact we can talk about Candy Planet is proof of Candy Planet's existence

how do we all know this just isn't bullshit taqiyaa to get our guard down before a attack is carried out in the name of Islam but then we are told that it had "nothing to do" with the religion of peace?

too bad he was talking to ants in that picture.

Strictly speaking, any who believes Jesus and god is the same, ain't christian. He is portrayed as a profet. I know some amerifats don't get it, but thats a lost cause. But I think interesting that I have met a couple muslims who thought christians regarded jesus as god or some shit. Well, he ain't.

I think you are mixing up catholics with Christians...

Your autism is showing. My God is your autism showing.

Another Muslim here.

Currently in Iraq for a summer holiday(I'm the Kurdish region) and it's fuckin great fam.

For those saying all Muslims end up in Isis and all: answer me this

If a person is driving a Ford, and said person has an accident/crashes, is it the drivers fault or Ford for building the car??

Have a good day dudes. Stop hating each other's religions and opinions, instead try and respect others and live peacefully.

Pic is my town. Taken from our epic 3 story house.

Taqiyaa in modern times is probably bullshit. if you really want to make a society secretly against the majority, you wouldn't make it public knowledge that you're allowed to do that.

Way to dilute your pure white genes, race traitor.

Can Kurdish Muslim women marry non-Muslims?

>Can't debate for shit.
>Simply plays the "hurr durr, ur autist lol"- card

Just wow.

how does it feel having a religious book that does indeed endorse the type of shit isis does, but having a bunch of cuck eurofags make excuses for you

pic related

ps there's a lot of you but luckily you're all retarded

Fuck you

Never said Islam is evil. Only that it is a shit and violent ideology.
Not about interpretation. Read the fucking thing. It is a religion of war. Any peace of mind gained is down to the person.
The only true "Good Muslims" are the terrorists. They follow the ideology word for word.
If you are able to be a good person while still considering yourself Muslim, then you are a shit Muslim.
Islam is based on Judaism, by the way. Christianity was far too nice for those fucking savages.

implying there are women on Sup Forums

That looks like the place you'd get stabbed and raped in. And not just because its full of Muslims, I mean it looks like a ghetto.

>Be me
>Lots of Muslims live in my city
>I'm not Muslim
>The few that arn't just like normal people would be fucked up people even if they were some other religion
>mfw I don't give a fuck
>mfw 99% of Muslims are normal jerks like everyone else
>mfw I have no face

Do you or someone you know get forced to use the Hijab?

Possibly, it entirely depends on her parents beliefs. Some girls will go against their parents wishes, but most of the time they will abide. However, they will most likely date you, marriage might be a bit more difficult.

In short, most won;t care. Just try. Everyone is different.

Don't know.

No I am a man.

Scientifically, pork and chicken are two meats that cannot be left out in hot weather without growing bacteria that will make you sick when you eat it. That is why in hot countries chickens were usually sold alive and then killed at the home, yes, even in Christian countries. This is to avoid salmonella. The same is true for pork, however no one buys a whole pig, so selling it is not possible and causes people to get sick when they ate it.

Q'ran says that pigs are unclean and impure.

Just go to your local Mosque and learn about the religion, read the Q'ran, believe in the teachings and try to better yourself. You are already a Muslim at this point, the rest is all cultural tradition.

You need to be careful about the propaganda. Although the laws have not changed they are usually not practiced as they are stated. Propaganda sites like to use the fact that these laws exist to spread this fear, which causes you to be wary.

I already explained how inconsistent the laws of Morocco are with how they are practiced. According to the law Sharia is to be strictly followed, however other laws then contradict and overpower that law because of precedence. So it's really more complicated than you put it.

In Morocco all girls can wear bikinis. But then Sharia needs to be respected. However, when a group comes to try and enforce the Shria, the rights of those girls to wear bikinis is more important.

Laws evolve over time.

Yeah, we all had them as kids.

Incorrect description of how I am.

I am Muslim because I adhere to the five pillars of Islam and the ten commandments.

Read again. It still applies to your sperglord debating skills.

fukkin right. tek deks were great. what about hot wheels.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Of course you can deny the existence of something.
For example dragons don't exist. Have you ever seen a dragon? No. Obviously not. They aren't real then.

You are just being dim.
That is such a flawed argument.

all religion is retarded, and it is Ford's fault if the car itself is fundamentally flawed like a faulty brake, etc (like your religion, or any for that matter, that promote hate and violence)

Read what it was a response to

That's up to the family's understanding. However we are a nation that's doesn't mix very often, Kurds marry Kurds. A Kurdish guy to marry a non Kurd, will most likely be ashamed to return.

Religion doesn't come into that matter. Kurds don't marry Arabs, Muslim Pakistanis, Muslim anything. It's Kurds marrying Kurds.

There is a god because we can think of it.
Why not unicorns barfing rainbows?

>No I am a man.

Well then, don't you have a truck to fire up? Or a vest to strap on?

It was literally just your words with god swapped for Candy Planet.

No there is no underground Muslim facebook where we orchestrate the invasion of Europe. How would this even be possible.

In Europe it's people who desperately need a better life. Syria used to be a prosperous country. Among Muslim nations it was actually pretty wealthy, from a Moroccan perspective it was rich. Imagine taking away that comfort from people, of course they want to run, they aren't made to live in barbarity.

Dentists, doctors, businessmen all trying to piece together what is left in their lives. Albeit, losing their kids, family members, lives, jobs, belongings and dignity. It's sad to see these people who used to be great members of society sitting in crowded waiting rooms to be processed.

Just imagine what you would do if we took everything from you in 3 months time.

nice dubs.

Obviously that's not me. It's vanessa hudgens.

Yup, the point I am trying to make people understand.

Yeah? That was also my post.
I don't get your point.

Because that is just dumb.
Unicorns are just myths...

you're still a cam slut, swapping attention for pics of tits. you just happen to be a lazy one who doesn't use his own pics

Tell me why the fuck are muslim men so protective of their little sisters/children. I just had a perfect and healthy relationship get ruined because of a jealous brother.

Well, that's because god actually exists.
It doesn't make sense if the thing doesn't exist.

In Islam, it states you can not force anyone to follow your religion, rather get them to understand and convert by their choice, for your answer, yeah it's fords fault for making a car. Well done.

In islam, if you murder someone unjustly, you are condemnedtl Hell for eternity. AKA all terrorists. By the way, ISIS has more European members than actual Arabs. How the fuck is it my religions fault that white people can be brainwashed easier than making toast.

Did the brother fuck the sister? I hear incest is pretty common in those lunatics.

>By the way, ISIS has more European members than actual Arabs,
Bullshit! Fucking prove it!

Have you ever, or how often, are you harassed in public for practicing your religion?

>is muslim
>doesn't actually follow islamic principles

Do you actually believe the Quran but prioritize comfort over worshipping the creator of the universe? Or are you just some pussy that can't handle an existance without a god? So you pick and choose from the rules and only obey the ones that fit with your worldview?

What do you think about the women who look like ninjas in summer (with the hijab and shit), while their men are dressing like a normal person?

What's the need of hide the woman? Is she going to be raped with the eyes? Are women in a lower position in your society? Do you defend that?

And Gods aren't?

Could you dump more nudes?

Candy Planet exists though. we can talk about it, and that's proof it exists.