Pro tip: You cant

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/28185-rocky-alien-planets-habitable-zone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove yourself right.
Pro tip: You can't.
/Thread

don't /thread yourself faggot

Yeah they probably do exist. They havent been coming to earth to probe you, though. That was Uncle Johnny in disguise.

>/threads himself

How's summer user?

I believe aliens implant thoughts into my brain

Not joking

Yes I have a diagnosed psychiatric disorder

But, like you said, try to prove it wrong and you can't

It would be highly illogical to suggest that in an infinite universe with billions of galaxies that have millions or billions of stars, that other lifeforms do not exist.

Surely the fact you've been diagnosed proves you wrong.

ok. but there is no reason to think they must exist or that they could ever visit or communicate with us. at this point i certainly don't believe anyone's abduction stories or that the aliens drawn or reported have any basis in reality.

>there is no reason to think they exist
What are odds?

Here's one for you. Is it impossible to believe that in a universe so infinitely vast that some wonderful unique thing could be created, something so incredible it only exists in one place, and only for a short time, an improbable miraculous flash? What is that unique miraculous flash is Life?

OP ia a fag
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: You cant

MUST is the word you left out. not saying it's impossible. but no other planet we have studies could support life in the way we understand it. the conditions are perfect on earth and it still took millions and millions of years.

Also, that is not how odds work. just because we believe space is infinite simply doesn't equal therefore there must be life.

Not true, plenty of people who have been diagnosed have been right about conspiracy theories. Just think about all those nutcases that thought the NSA was spying on peoples phones

>plenty of people who have been diagnosed have been right about conspiracy theories
Yeah gonna need some stats to back that up.

o yeah... i keep forgetting that people on this site are fucking idiots. im SUUUURE you are super smart and not a fucking psycho. ugh.

They don't, it's silly to say otherwise. Besides crazy people who say they do often go missing.

There's for sure intelligent life out there.
Highly doubt we've been visited tho.
Apparently the distance is too vast to make contact.
Even if they did have the technology to traverse the light years to get to us, they'd be so far ahead in tech that they wouldn't bother.

Even if they did study us. US knowing about it would be like bacteria being aware of the microscope.

only an idiot would claim that either
>There are no aliens
or
>aliens have been on earth

obviously they exit, but a better question is why.

>with a capital "T"
Oooh it's summer.

exist ************

>those 2 real stories

I'm sure they do, I'm also pretty sure they arent visiting us. Lets talk distance and practicality. Maybe they'd send drones.

i can't fap to this

Never thought this ... My stoned mind can't take this

Because the other people were being too loud

They'd have to be pretty close to detect us, and an incredibly young civilization for us not to detect them.

Aliens are very likely to exist somewhere in our universe, simply because the universe is as far as whe know endless. It is so inmensly big that there is almost a 100% chance that there is a planet in a solar system somewhere with similar sercomstances as eart with leads to life being possible on that planet, we will probably all die uit before contact with this alien life is possible though.

>sercomstances
you're only getting away with this if english is your 3rd language

Yeah, kinda interesting tho.
The super science techies pretty much debunked any alien invasion that might/could happen.

If you have the ability to travel through space easily, your resources become pretty much infinite.
There are planets covered in diamonds, oil, gas and pretty much any other resources would need, if you have the ability to transport it.

The only possible reason for an invasion to happen would be
> for slavery
> or if a bacteria/virus landed on earth and infecting and killing us

I'm dumbing it down offcourse.

Yeah sorry I'm dutch should have checked my spelling.

you've been forgiven.
>offby5.bmp

That's assuming convergent technology.

no, it's assuming that nothing's traveling faster than light

we've only been detectable from space for a short period of time, 3 maybe 4 thousand years. So there is no way of detecting our presence outside of a 3-4 thousand LY radius

Or maybe they'll just want us as pets or as a strategic port.

But there is likely an extra dimension of space that we can't currently pass through. This is theorized to be why gravity is a weak force. So let's assume they have found a way

>So let's assume
stahp

You're assuming that earlier life wouldn't interest them. Would a dinosaur of another planet not interest you?

how are you going to detect said dinosaur?

You look for planets in the zone where carbon based life can exist. We are doing it now.

space.com/28185-rocky-alien-planets-habitable-zone.html

>missing the point this hard

You don't think we might visit one in time to see a civilization form? With drones of course. Some are closer than we had imagined.

Some alien craft are drones , some have passengers and some do not , the cigar shaped craft are usually the main craft and the classic ufo's discs are the probes/drones.
This is why you always see the disc shaped craft hover lower to the surface of the earth. They are controlled by beings from another craft and can be fully submerged
in water.

We were ultimatly created from these interstellar species and put here to live on earth , they probably continue doing this for other planets and trying to
populate as many as they can around the universe.

I also know who created aliens .. but ill keep that for another time..

Trust me , my uncle works at valve.