>protip: you can't.

The welfare state

The Islamic State
/thread

literally listening to FATK rn

New York is shit too

Idk Wisconsin is pretty shitty tbh

Chekd

California, Massachusetts, the list goes on.

Trips of truth

Why? Because their political views are different than yours? "Hurrr durr merica"

100% agree with you, 100 degrees all time compounded by 90% humidity, then expect your after noon plans to get shit on by the daily rain right after you got lit the fuck up by cock fucking insect mother fucks. then you go inside and turn on your stupid fucking ac only to open your god damn electric bill to fucking pop an artery at the price. then wake up deal with stupid fucks who dont know what a fucking blinker is and get passed by wanna be rednecks in jacked up pieces of shit that look like they havent seen a mud hole in there life. then you casually pull into work to see a mexican family begging for change and food because they are too fucking lazy to go get a job, and cant get food stamps like rest of fuck ups in the state. get out of work and hope you car didnt get broken into by a meth or pill head. yeah fucking place is great.

>inb4 hurr durr palm tree and no shoveling snow.

No, because they are unpleasant states to live in. Nice bait though. Almost fell for it.

yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup yup

>every dumb fucking youth ever
"Oh, I know! I'll move to California!

whoops. Replied to the wrong one
see

Mississippi?

And you like....?

Thank god for Mississippi!

Alabama

Georgia

Well moron, "worse" in this context is purely subjective.

Who the fuck are you to determine that his sickens opinion can't be based on political beliefs?

kek

Alabama.

Tie for Texass

Are Sup Forums servers like a regional thing or something? because I see this thread everyday

Just man up and come clean you faggot. I have never heard anyone say "California is the worst state in the U.S". Really? Is that why it's one of the best, if not, the best vacation state with the most tourists in the U.S? I'm neither a libtard nor Californian but you need to quit shitposing you autist

Virginia, upstate NY, Washington state, Maryland is ok I guess. NC and SC are nice for vacations. For living, maybe not, I don't know.

schaub bless

I knew someone was going to post those two. And I know you are serious. But you are clearly mentally retarded as well.

summerfag... No one on Sup Forums uses proper grammar, lurk moar

Weird ass taste. I'm not disagreeing or hating, but I would never have picked those as my first picks. Very strange. Still, I have to ask:
>opinion on New Hampshire or Vermont
>opinion on Hawaii
>favorite country in Europe

Gotta gauge you a bit more.

What. The thing that differentiates Sup Forums from the rest of the internet is grammar and spelling.

Schaub is a faggot

It's fucking hot and dry; also traffic is a nightmare. Living there is expensive, also did I mention I don't like dry and hot places? Who gives a shit about vacation? California is a glorified desert; also a lot of people overseas visit California just because they hear about it all the time. I'd rather live or vacation somewhere else, like Quebec City or Ottawa

>Florida
Texas is by far the worst state. At least there's a shit ton of fun shit to do in Florida, there's absolutely fuck all to do in Texas, other than suffering.

Schaub bless

Texas

Gotcha. Still, the cities are quite nice. Also, go north California then. Skiing, cooler, etc

We're literally the only southern state worth visiting.

The People's Republic of Commiefornia

Preach brother

Politically speaking, California is one of the worst, next to NYC. But environmental and climate wise, it's one of the best states.

It doesn't matter where YOU would rather live. Just because YOU hate it, doesn't maken it a shit state. I don't like it either, but everyone else seems to love it. Calling it a shit state is highly questionable.

Cuckfornia

bitch please Virginia is the sole fucking reason you exist, or any of the country exists for that matter.

Confirmed

I would definitely like to visit New Hampshire or Vermont. Hawaii, no idea what the weather is like there.

As for Europe? I would say Germany. Weimar and Dresden are fucking beautiful and I would kill to visit again.

This so fucking much. Especially Atl area.

>Virginia
irrelevant-ass state. Might as well stop sitting on the fence and just call yourself a northerner.

Really? Nobody is going to say West Virginia?

fuck off you inbred morons.

VIRGINIA IS BEST VIRGINIA
FUCK THE WEST

looks like northeast CT

shiiit. I live 20 min away from WV. Never been though.

A lot of history happened in Virginia...

California
Utah
Michigan

nigger

when talking of any southern state
you never
EVER talk about the cities.
You talk about the country parts.

Also, fuck off, we aren't irrelevant. We hold most of the countries fucking military and navy, and are the only reason merica exists.

What does b think of northeast, is it truly the master race of USA?

yeah, too bad NOVA is where all the old people come to die. I swear the people planning the area are making it as ugly as possible.

No, DC is, and that's not even a state.

Honestly? Yes. California is good too, other than politically.

Kek you are the one who is the inbred moron. That's what trying to say. He's asking why no one has said WV is one of the worse states. I guess people from either Virginia are inbred morons

dubs checkem

Might as well be Canada, fam.

>implying dc isnt va clay
WEW LAD

New Jersey sucks dick all year round

iowa. fuck those damn corn niggers

IT isn't. You just wish it was.

Louisiana
The below sea level swap shithole they tricked all the niggers to move to in hope that the yearly hurricanes would take care of

I can't.
Quads = Fact

Jersey

Ohio and Wyoming.

mount your momma

New Jersey tops all

DC might as well be Virginia. It's a stone's throw from Arlington, also DC would be missing a piece if VA wasn't there to donate its land.

Aren't they all shit, though?

Name a worse United states state than florida, good job, that just proves how stupid americucks are.

Illinois

Am from Germany can confirm. Northern cities are beautiful, too

Well it's not, so there.
>From Georgia with love.

Move to DC in a couple of years. They're developing NW DC and pushing out the poorer people with rising property taxes. The future is here boys!

This right here. Fuck that shithole state

nigger why you gotta hate on other southern states
a division in the south will be the end of the GOP

Michigan,
With the drop and pull out of steel industry basically the whole states going bankrupt. Entire housing districts looking like ghost towns. The football stadium literally left in ruins . You might as well of had a nuclear reactor erupt .

Samefagging. A few years ago, it was filled with poor people. Now younger, richer, dare I say whiter people are moving in

We're already at the end of the GOP. You fuckers just can't understand it.

thx.

>From Virginia with love

Oregon

ITT butthurt faggots that loathe Cali cuz of our awesome tans and endless vagina buffets

Quads of truth

is there still a drought going on? Also how are local governments stacking up in regards to policy awareness and rationality? Genuinely curious

and you get eaten by gators while walking.

we hate you because your a liberal shithole

Like all that shit is any better anywhere else... Get over yourself

FL fag here and I'm sick of everything. What states are top tier so that I can start planning to get out of this hell hole.

*You're... you fucking idiot

"Oh dear it seems I am faced with an argument I cannot beat! Oh but see he made a spelling error, haha, jokes on him, now i don't have to formulate an argument!"

Idk. Move to NOVA and see how you like it. No drought, no fires, no bullshit politics, also the weather is infinitely times better here. It's pretty good.

faggotite OP

Keep telling yourself that while the rest of the world flocks to Cali for sunshine and avoids that part of the world like the plague for obvious reasons

Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, to name a few...