What injuries do you sustain from your job Sup Forums?

What injuries do you sustain from your job Sup Forums?

I be nobody can guess what I do, picture is of me.

Fat fucking lazy gluttonous degenerate vermin. Natural fucking selection; leeches like you should be shot. Degeneracy runs rampant in our society. You shouldn't be allowed to live.

Damaged mental health

Wrong, I work in landscaping, those cuts are from a concrete saw.

lol, if you had decent safety gear on and had been trained right, you wouldn't got hurt.
Union fag in chicago. All we get is cancer when we're 65 and retiring.
The

landscaping

I have a serious callus on my ass from sitting on it all day at my desk job

U try working in jeans in this heat u spook.

And we're men who use a two handed saw, not a pussy table saw.

I dropped a frozen turkey on my head working at wally word

are you retarded. how do you even do that? I work in a concrete company and this never happens. you must be on some next level of stupidity.

Jeans is all I ever wear. I'm not stupid enough to try working without them. Not to mention the safety people will never even let you walk on to a job site with shorts.
Grow a spine pussy.
I bet you don't even have a decent pair of gloves.
Protip: the company is supposed to provide your safety gear, hard hat, eyeprotection, and gloves at the minimum.

I am a drug dealer and i earned myself several gunshot wounds.

My Milwaukee doesn't idle so when I was cutting a soldier row on a patio, I had to rest it on my leg to move cuts when I was cutting the curve around the steps.

I'm a Sheetmetal Worker in Chicago.
I work with 4X8 foot razor blades all day long, cutting them into smaller razor blades for others to assemble into air moving hardware.
And I weld said duct, having several -Internationally- recognized certifications to weld professionally. Thats why I make 87$hr on my package.

I usually only get caustic soda burns.
Don't have any currently though.
Extraction System Serviceman

Razor blades? I have to use a 50 lb circular saw all day.

Then I think you're dumb.
Having a running power saw anywhere near yourself when moving material.
You're supposed to put it down somwhere clear and safe or shut it down.
You aren't impressing anyone here by being stupid.

DUDE!!!
Thats so awesome!
Totally deserved that.

I'm not setting it down to take a break, I'm holding it so I can move bricks into place.

Do you know how to lay soldier rows?

I do the same trade. You have gotnto be the most retarded landscaper alive to getthat from a conconcrete saw!

Ever see how thin metal cuts? like anything?
I've only ever had seven stitches in my career, and honestly, I didn't know I was cut until I saw an eight inch pool of blood on the sheet I had in the shear.
All I did was turn an nick my index finger as I turned to look at my cut sheet.

My hands are covered in small burns and a bad case of dermatitis from various cleaning agents.
The sooner I get out of fast food the better.

My cuts arnt deep, I didn't even need stitches.

WOW

Darwinism will take care of you soon enough!

Chemist here. I work with carcinogenic chemicals every day. PPE is a must, but I still plan on dying of cancer some day.

It must be wrong because you are still alive.

Of course, everyone knows that. They teach basic skills in every apprenticeship, in every trade. They also teach and stress safety in the workplace.
Do you wear a respirator? Any airborne stone particulate is a carcinogen. It will give you a case of lung cancer just like asbestos.

Lucky you.
This time...

Obviously he hasn't got the slightest fucking CLUE

Of course we do that you Neanderthal, but if I had to set down my circular saw and turn it off every time I had to set a cut I'd be doing the soldier row for a week dude.

I'm alive because I don't work like this undercutting piece of inexperienced garbage.

Minor hot oil burns.

WOW you are dumb. You have no idea what the fuck you're doing! STOP and go bad groceries immediately!

Sorry we don't have brand new Stihls every year because we don't work for a big company, I work on contract deals and insurance jobs mostly. So when something breaks it comes out of my own paycheck.

Ever hear the phrase "Work smarter, not Harder"?
You should have a low table set up to make your cuts and to hold each line of blocks to avoid kick back.
You set your saw down out of the way to move your cut pieces and a dumpster to keep you area clear and avoid tripping hazards.
Doesn't matter how small the space is that you're working in either, anything else is an excuse.

Hurt my right shin going up a flight of stairs in a high rise fire. Still did my job

And I like to appropriate my time properly so I don't spend my whole life doing the same job, so when I have to meek cuts my cochlear saw stays by my side.

Wing nut knee.

My doctor is my mechanic

Once again, unionize.
Its the only way you can stay safe and go home to your family everyday.
All these companies want to use you as a disposable tool. When you wear out and break, they can throw you away, and get the next retard to do their gruntwork.

crippling debt

Chef?

>work in smithy/machine shop making agricultural materiel
>red hot metal gets stuck in 1500c oven
>lol user put your hand in there and get it out asap
>barbecue smell
>tons of burns on arms all the time even tho we had gloves

Safety was not a priority. Glad I was only there for one summer season. Half the employees there were 18 year olds with 0 experience and the rest were alcoholic old men. That place was seriously dangerous

Possible cancer from radiation from nuclear sources and accelerators.
But it is well-controlled, so hopefully risks are minimized.