Transgender thread. Vent about the struggles of being trans on this thread

Transgender thread. Vent about the struggles of being trans on this thread

lol

It's tough being trans girl. You have to decide if you're going to paint your nails or if you want to let a 4x4 hit you on a busy motorway.

fuck off faggot just read a fucking biology book

Putin is a transgender...

Is that putin?

It's hard to be trans and that's a fact. I cannot wait for the more accepting future.

freak

Ya that is Putin how did you know?

Why would you decide to be trans later in life if you know you'd be really ugly as the opposite gender, possibly even uglier?

There is no such thing as Transgender. Whatever reproductive organs are between your legs, Is your gender and you're going to have to live with it

don't put hate speech on my thread

Not true if your dick is small enough

Cute Putin

i wish i could get my boobs removed and live as a qt femboy, instead of having to deal with disphoria and stuff

yeah unless you have a fenimine benis

tits or gtfo

This is now Putin thread, post Putin.

What does the dictator Putin have to do with a tranny thread??

NEIN NEIN NEIN FEGELEIN WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN VERNICHTEN

>tfw you have a feminine penis as a man

Most Kek I've had all day thanks oppie

Because Putin is a self-loathing transman.

Trigger of a gay nigger

hi my nem is gretsch i have trouble with the hormons

leave vlad alone

You really ought to transition now. You don't want to end up like Jenner and wait til you're 65.

It's hard, on a daily basis I am constantly being leered at and laughed at. Sometimes I wonder, if this was the right decision, going through everything I went through. The physical pain. Then only to be mentally anguished because I'm supposedly different. But then I remember why I wanted to become an attack helicopter in the first place, because that's what I really am on the inside. I could feel the blades on the top of my head before I even had the surgery. Now that I have tranformed, I can fly around, making my helicopter noises and shooting rockets at all the haters who give me so much mental stress. So I guess in the end it's all worth it.

>pew pew ratatatatatatatata kaboom

im glad i found this

You either are choosing to try and be a snowflake or you have a mental illness.

Kill yourself either way faggot.

>the struggles of transgender
>no one understands my made up illness!

Not really that vexing.