ITT: Post girls you know and other anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for a reply

ITT: Post girls you know and other anons say what they'd do to them. Reply for a reply.

pls respond

>reply for reply
you dense motherfuckers...

place her in the face dowm ass up position and abuse her holes till i cum deep in her bowels

Rip those panties down, and pound her ass til I came

deport her, bloody pakis

lol she is not a paki user

Spike her drink and then start to feel her body in a dark place outside a bar. slowly undress. With ease persuade to do whatever i say. Shove my dick in all her holes cum in her and punch her then cun on her face and take her clothes. Leave her on the floor

bloody looks like one m8
you owe me a reply btw

I'd love to kiss her, and while we're at it just choke her against the bed, and violently rape her cute little pussy
Make her screams and moan as I pump hot, thick jizz inside her little wonder cave

Bend her over the toilet so and hold her mouth and nose shut whilst i stick a bog brush in her ass and relentlessly fuck her pussy and slap her bare naked body till it looks like she's been attacked by napalm then cum inside her. Invite friends over let them abuse her. She obviously deserve punishment.

knell her down and make her suck on my balls. shove my dick down her throat and facefuck her all night long always cumming in her slutty mouth and make her swallow it all

>hasnt commented on anyone and just throws a pic in here
>"you owe me a reply"

After she was a bitch to me last night I'd wait outside her house until she comes out then follow her all the way to the most quiet ally way. Then rip off her clothes. Call my friends from the hood. Bring some toys and brutally fuck all her holes. Tell her she's worthless then so it again. Leaving dried cum in every single hole. All around her face. Her ass. And her mouth

Lol go back to MySpace

I'd fuck her while chocking her out, looking her into the eyes and then cum on her bracelets

Looks like a bitch and too prestige for everyone. Humiliate her with my dick rammed down her mouth take pictures and threaten to send them to everyone she knows unless i can abuse her whenever i feel

I JUST REPLIED TO YOU REEEEEEEEE

COCK/CUM TRIBUTE!

REEEEEEE?

More if wanted!

Do you have more pics of her

>being this new

tie her hair in a knot and use it to facefuck her hard and feed her my cum all night long

>being this old
>doesnt know that you need to comment on other anons pics to get a comment on yours

read the post i answered to again, i never posted in this thread before

Gf what would you do?

all of them are sisters

drug her so she's quiet and sleepy, then fuck her sloppy in all holes, leave cum on her face and fuck her again and again just like that for a full night

then why the fuck did you tag a pic to me?

newfag detected

are you by any chance mentally retarded?

grab her long hair and force her head down over my diamond dick - gag fucking her while feeling up her tits.
Then I tear off her blouse revealing her firm young tits, I press her on the floor, and starts to rub my dick between them - she tries to resist but I pin her arms ,,,

more pics
- and stories about her please

very nice

take my time to ruin her make up by shoving my cock deep down her throat, then strip her naked and go straight for her tight ass, going deeper as i hear her begging me to stop

I'd take her to the ghetto and make her sell blow jobs for 5 bucks a pop.

Pimp out in my garage, rewarding her with my seed after every done shift of work.

choke her with one hand and put a thumb in her mouth while slamming her really hard making her tits bounce mad
pic - her ass

have sex with her

perhaps. perhaps not

again, was literally my first post in this thread, but good job

Ignore the sperg, chum.

More please

I would take her string belt and tie her to rail, then rip her dress open revealing her 9/10 body.
I would suck her tits till she moan with pleasure, then finger fuck her.
Then force her to her knees - to suck my dick to highest hardness, so when I untie her and turn her around, I can shove my far into her pussy boning her till I cum in large squirts up her back and ass.

Three guys passes and can see her fantastic tits, I invite them up - film how they fuck her and earns some money, a good day

Kik??

>nose ring

why the hell do they do this?

take her to the back of the store and bend her over. fuck her hard and fast as i pull her choker tighter and tighter

got a lot of this chick. go crazy anons

mistakes were made. lets end this debate and fap like crazy

any bikini pics (no kik)

Tie her down so I can cum on and then shave off her eyebrows. She can't do anything to stop me

Cum in her hair and make her walk around the club like that. It will hopefully invite other guys to do the same

nice one user

i would fuck her in the back seat of the car while strangers watch and tape us from the window. cum in her mouth, go out for a sig and open the door for them to take turns on her holes

take her to a min-sec rapist prison, offer everyone a free ride on the condition she looks me in the eyes the whole time her pussy is getting ruined.
cum in her face as she's still being pounded

Any more pics of her, her body lookin right

As long as my dick is in her mouth and she has to stare at me the whole time I don't care what else happens

i got a lot user. what would you do to her?

cont ,,,
I tittie fuck her and slap her a few times, so she stops strugling, she cries.
I turn her over and lifts the skirt over her ass, so firm - I grab her ass checks and spread them, so I can shove my dick into her ass, eventhough it is a dryfuck.
So tight, she screams, I don't care, I pound that magnificent ass till I cum buckets in it.

Pls pls pls do this horny little teen slut. 5ft2

Dont u just wanna spoil her innocent face.

>Innocent apart from she fucked at 14

I could throat fuck her til I cum I guess
at the same time her daddy is pumping her pussy

what would you do to this slut?

popular tonight ;)

just rate pls be nice

gf

I'd hold her from behind my boner pressing against her back, I'd run my hands under her swimsuit playing with her small tits, rubbing and pinching her nipples till they're hard. I'd take out my cock and slide it down between her thighs and against her crotch. Fucking her thighs till she's sopping. She'd bend over and I'd slide her swimsuit to the way before putting it in, holding her swimsuit I'd pull her back and forth on my cock till I cum in her pussy. She'd squat above the water washing her cunt as I leave