If you haven't joined yet, why...

If you haven't joined yet, why? And dont give me the fucking "its too expensive" you can get good pc's for a better price then a console.

Too busy buying Super Nintendo games.

Oh wait. I have an amazing gaming computer...and 8 consoles...

>buy game
>PC can handle it
>a year later
>new game comes out
>need to buy 15 different pieces of hardware just to run it at lowest capacity

>buy console
>buy game
>year later
>new game comes out
>console can handle it just fine with no upgrades

remind me again how PC is superior?

the overreacting console peasant is here everyone. we better watch out kek

What specific game are you referencing? Like provide a specific example.

Sounds like you built a shitty PC.

it's too expensive

I have.
Built it myself.
No regrets.

self projecting PC gamer is here, we better laugh at him kek
why? look at any AAA modern game, then look at any new AAA modern game.
upgrades are always needed

Let's try to hear this console peasant out. He is saying that with each new game the graphics improve so fucking radically we have to build entirely new pc's. Get your facts straight nublet.

consoles are more user friendly
don't have to install game if you buy a physical copy
faster boot up
no keyboard controls
all you really need it more hard drive space
stay mad PC niggers

oh, and also because pc master race faggots are faggots, console fanboys are faggots. you're all faggots. except for the dude with a pc and consoles. you're cool.

How are the people who can afford the good things in life niggers? It does not make sense. Stay mad peasant.

what consoles?

ok faggot wanna play that game?
look at say, any triple AAA game from last year on PC, now let's look at any new games coming on PC this year
the graphics are drastically improved, that's all PC focuses on, is graphics.
>still buying the graphics jew

isn't it the peasants that always over throw the "kings"
notice how E3 and every other gaming conventions focuses on console?
because PC gamers are lonely faggots who yell at console gamers while we have fun.
stay mad with your impotent rage

Guaranteed Replies

i use my pc for media mostly. consoles for gaming. slightly less autistic multiplayer community on consoles

>no keyboard controls
That's a point to the pc brigade too fool, they want keyboard, you don't, it cancels out

Who said anything about games? I was talking about all the things you can do on pc you simply will not be able to do on console. For example: play rts's, we have steam, vr etc. I would mention mods but i dont feel that is such a huge upside seeing as how its coming to consoles in a tiny manner, but seeing as how the games on consoles ae limited by the inferior hardware in them, you will never be able to play the big mods for skyrim. Stay mad little peasant.

This, also a lot less hax.

>consoles for gaming. slightly less autistic multiplayer community on consoles

>I'm going to pay to route a service (that I already pay for) through other servers, diminishing the quality and rendering it useless when it repeatedly goes down.

i used to play warrcraft on my saturn all the time. shit was cash. rts just doesn't seem to be very popular with console gamers

that argument would only work if pc servers never crashed...

i mean it's almost like it's the same tech even

If a PC servers crash, I have a whole load more to play. Xbone/PS4 crashes, you can't even watch Netflix, and you pay extra for it.

individual game servers go down more than xbl does. smeh.

They focus on consoles because they're more profitable because you're paying more for less.

For the low low price of doing some research and educating yourself you can:

Never pay for online services again,
Not have to sacrifice all your save data every time a new console comes out
Swap out individual parts over time at your own pace, saving money every step of the way.
You can still use controllers on a pc. Not to mention that mouse aiming is more accurate for fps's.
Also mods are fantastic.

Consoles are easier. It's the only advantage. The more control you give to the company you're buying from, the more you get fucked.

Console player get to buy the Skyrim we had 5 years ago for full price. In fact, this entire generation has been nothing but releasing the PC versions on console for full price, years later.

i don't know i don't get it. i've been building computers for 25 years and we always just had our consoles and computers. don't see whats so hard about it. why do you need to feel so superior and whine about it? who hurt you?