What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May I have the password please?

Feralio

boredom

Bratty little son. Oh wait, that's not Amadeus' dad?

Birthday Snatch

Punani

Fellatio

>you're 20 minutes into satanic orgy and chill and his moherfucker asks you for the password

Bazinga!

Ravioli, Ravioli.
Give me the folioni.

Jumanji

>implying there is a password

Where can I best go to get this movie explained?

It doesn't need someone to coddle you. If you can't figure it out, then his IQ is way beyond what yours is.

You can never know. This movie was never finished

Jews

*nods respectively towards you*

*nods back*

Klaatu Barada Nikto

anything for those trips

how do you figure?

rektal brown

Bazonga

Kubrick died before the movie was finished. Everything was filmed but there was no final edit.

OOOOOORRRGYYYYY

That's correct! That is the password!

For admittance.

What is the password for the House?

What's going on in this thread?

QUICKLY. THERE'S NO TIME.

There is no password for the house.

She wanted him.

How did he intend for it to be edited?
I'm sure Kubrick fans have some idea of what he would have been going for right?

The password is (spoiler)assmöde(/spoiler)

WXK345TR#3

I think he would have made it apparent that the various people he interacted with were at the party in some capacity.

>the hotel clerk
>the diner waitress
>the orderly in the morgue

It's what she was being programmed to do.

Does this movie get a bad rap? I mean is it misunderstood?

>>the hotel clerk
>>the diner waitress
>>the orderly in the morgue

wait... Were they?
Was the guy who tried to fuck his wife at the party in the beginning there too?

was his piano player friend murdered?
Was that chic murdered?

I don't know. Kubrick has a style but his movies vary a lot. This is one of his worst movies mostly because he didn't finish it and he had to work with A-list actors forcefully

Joshua

hunter2

It's heavily implied that he's a high society type, but we don't see him again though he's definitely someone who would be at the house. Some of the old guys near the stairs in the beginning are too.

But if you rewatch the film, pay attention to the hotel clerk. I think he was gay I think Cruise's character was gay and couldn't satisfy his wife properly but that's my theory and knew who Cruise was. His body language was very bashful and odd.

The diner waitress could have been one of the women at the house getting fucked at night to be paid and work during the day, both probably told the cult he was asking about it.

>was his piano player friend murdered?

I don't think so, actually not sure

>Was that chic murdered?

Yep

She was the one in the beginning of the movie who OD'd. She recognized Cruise at the house and sacrificed herself for him. She then took drugs because she got her brains fucked out and OD'd.

Or she really was murdered.

Is that William Sadler? The mask looks like him.

>But if you rewatch the film, pay attention to the hotel clerk. I think he was gay I think Cruise's character was gay and couldn't satisfy his wife properly but that's my theory and knew who Cruise was. His body language was very bashful and odd.
Putting the movie back into the dvd player. You think you can elaborate more on your theory? Seems we're the only two that actually want to talk about this movie.

also

at the morgue, Cruise is looking at Mandy's body. There's a brief cut to the black orderly.

Knowing Kubrick he'd either dump the shot or keep it in. I say it' plausible he had to have kept it in regardless because Cruise gets called by his Jew friend who was

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

It's very /x/ but it offers a good (one of many) interpretation for the movie

Just watch the body language of the clerk.

Kubrick never does anything for no reason. He's a perfectionist and there's a reason why the clerk was so weirded out by Cruise. He had to have recognize him at the party. That's the only way his behavior would make sense.

I'm actually reading that right now.

He was totally bananas.

No I mean, how does that equate to Dr.Bill being a homo?

My mindset while watching the unmasking scene was that he was no longer anonymous. Everywhere he went, someone on the street could have recognized him from the previous night.

So anyone who was out of place in an interaction with Cruise could have been there.

Nicole Kidman saying that they need to fuck in the end. Her character is two-dimensional but so is every other character. She was ashamed that she dreamed about fucking other men and laughing at Bill while she did it.

The movie was about male and female sexual fantasies. Maybe Bill couldn't perform but I'm reading way too into it.

VC is actually pretty good to read. It sounds like typical tin-foil stuff at first, but his research is very good. He often quotes from literature from some of these groups and can usually pinpoint what certain symbols mean, even in a historical manner.

Password.

What was their fucking problem?

This is a different guy from that Vigilant Christian faggot on youtube, right?

collative learning / rob ager has some YT videos about it

They both do it, but VC is more fleshed out than the youtube guy. If you want to get to the meat of the topics, he's your guy.

If you want to tumble down the rabbit hole completely, William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series is worth a listen.

It was my understanding that it was either
A) They already were watching him and knew that he was an outsider
B) It was his elite friend that told him he was at the party toward the end of the film.

After reading comments, I suppose it also could be:

C) the Mask shop guy. This guy would actually be able to recognize him right away since he sold him the mask.

I think he finished it, but that's why he was killed and material he showed was too revealing of secrets so the film was cut to be this ambiguous mess.

tricornes gonna tricorne

Which is also the password on my luggage.