youtube.com/watch?v=kayxQQp5yus
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUyTlVpelw
youtube.com/watch?v=qdlQyNe_9tE
youtube.com/watch?v=vvSXC5sCabs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUMPINDAFAYA

love dat riff

Metallica are legit good

Is it just me, or does Sup Forums really dislike metal bands such as metallica, iron maiden, judas priest, megadeth ect

Didn't see hate for megadeth and JP I don't know about maiden but I think metallica are generally despised, which is strange since so many people here suck scarufffi's dick

All their albums from Kill 'Em All to And Justice for All are good, just pretend the band was over after Cliff Burton died and avoid everything else.

Megadeth and Judas Priest are great.

Kill Em All > Ride The Lightning >> Master of Puppets = And Justice For All >>>> black album > Death Magnetic >>>>>>>>> any of their other material

Not to say I'm the biggest Metallica fan. I'm wasted as fuck and taking a shit. Just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

Judas Priest is my favorite metal band.

yeah this

I'm sitting here trying to make up my mind about this; Master of Puppets (the song) or For Whom The Bells May Toll?

this is true. the black album began their fall from grace

For Whom The Bell tolls. I've heard them both too many times though.

>The Four Horsemen
or
>Creeping Death

FWTBT

Metallica going sober was and still is one of the worst decisions and tragedies in the music industry to this day.
Never has a band taken such a horrible nosedive.

Yes, but nobody that hates them here because of "Muh dadrock" has ever listened to them

Kill em all is their worst "good album" imo

I fucking love Iron Maiden.

>There are anons on this board who don't recognize Killers and Iron Maiden as the best Maiden albums or even good albums
Death to the heretics
Phantom of the Opera is still top tier as fuck to this day

bruce maiden could never be this raw
youtube.com/watch?v=kayxQQp5yus

Wrathchild for me is the quintessential Iron Maiden
While Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is my favorite Bruce Maiden album, it still fails to hold a candle to Dianno
Powerslave is probably their best Bruce album though.

Sorry, I meant Prowler, not Wrathchild
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUyTlVpelw

this is the correct approach

Megadeth is shit-tier live. The singer sucks ass. The 2 first albums and Rust in Peace are good. Everything else is shit.

That's one of their worst albums though. Ride the Lightning is much better

Sup Forums is high school. they only care about the fashion/reputation associated with music. metal-heads are a no-go for their special club.

>That's one of their worst albums though
it's the worst of the first 4, but better than anything that came after AJFA

I probably am one of the few who listened to metallica when they first came out ..I was impressed because it was a newer sound but was also more into bands like Venom as they had a sound I was more into . now as time went on and right up until today ..metallica are one of my most despised bands to ever exist ( imo ) they aren't even a band they are a company ..that really don't like their fan much and release shit like ..re: re: re: re: released shitty music ..and they must think your fucking retard because all they do is give you a different recording of the same old songs and a different album cover and you fools buy it up ..metallica ruined themselves with their " don't pirate our shit " ( but it was okay for them when it suited them back in the day ..this is how bands expose who they really are ..and those guys fucking suck anyhow with james's RrrrRRRuuuHHH at the end of EVERY fucking last word he sings ..a shit drummer who couldn't keep up with any of today's drummers is he tried ..and its not an age issue or anything ..its him ..I mean just put a group like Meshuggah beside metallica ..the talent is off the charts insane compared to the two ..and meshuggah have been around just as long ...put out top quality albums for their fans EVERY fuckin time .. also .lars couldn't hold a beat against the likes of Tomas Haake ..Tomas would absolutely destroy him in every field of percussion ..as for the other two ...i actually don't mind kirt ..his hair is a bit gay ..but I always wished he'd have found himself a better band to play in ..as for their bass issues ..thats a whole different ball game ..Van Halen style

holy fuck i'll have to spell check next time ..but its a metaiclla topic so its not even worth my time really to fix it ..pppfffttt

I agree that money really brought out the worst in all of them and that they're horrendously overrated musicians
They should have disbanded when Burton died. They've tarnished their legacy so hard that he'd be rolling in his grave. He was the only good musician in the band
youtube.com/watch?v=qdlQyNe_9tE
Losing such a perfect bassist is just as bad as losing Randy Rhodes
Breaks my heart every fucking time

>Barely involved in the songwriting
>Playing was sloppy as fuck
>"He was the only good musician in the band"

I bet you think Hendrix, Cobain and Dimebag were also the greatest musicians ever.

Fuck no. get the fuck out of here with that shit
Metallica as a whole were all sloppy back then. Mustaine wrote all their shit so it doesn't matter who was in the songwriting. Metallica is overrated but Burton was still a great bass player.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvSXC5sCabs

Battery and Master of Puppets are painful as fuck to listen to, you can ever hear cuts for other takes being sliced in.

gas the krauts, riff war now