Have you ever masturbated when fantasizing about your sister?

Have you ever masturbated when fantasizing about your sister?
Have you spied on her?
Share stories & Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No gtfo

Got a footjob from her once. Lame as fuck

neither me lol

why "lame"?

I've sneaked in her room and molested her, alot
Since she was 15 and I was 13 ivihad this urge to go see her when she sleeps and to feel her
It was even more exciting when she shaved her pussy, was smoother and when she got wet it was hotter

continue

Awkward as hell, not fun.

i bet you die with regrets now

Not mine, no. My sisters are sadly not attractive at all. However the thought is sexy as hell. I love the thought of having that thrill.

It used to start more "casual"
Like just going in, looking at her, touch a Tit and her ass and leave
But as time went on I got more curious and touched more
When I was about 15 I finally got the courage to put my hands down her pants (call me a pussy, I was afraid of waking her up)
I also felt her pussy for the first time
When she was 15 and 16 she never really bothered to shave, but later she got more boyfriends so she shaved more often, it was glorious to touch her pussy, all wet and moist without hair in the way

i bet you have licked her pussy too

More pics bro, maybe a green text. You ever cum on her?

would you mind if i cocktributed her and cummed on printed photo of her?

Go ahead dude, no prob :)

I've never really licked her pussy, not yet atleast
The closest I've gotten to licking her pussy was when I snuck in and started the usual thing; sniffing her panties while she slept, play with her 'meh sized tits and when it got to the pussy, I started playing with it, rubbing my hands on her cunt and I decided to explore a little and I out two fingers in. She moved around and I got kinda nervous bit she stopped so it was cool
I sucked on my fingers to taste her pussy juices, didn't have any special taste, still liked it though
So I just kept on doing that. I've fingered both her ass and pussy, and put my cock gently in her mouth and ass

You still live with her? Ever thought of maybe trying to fuck her? Like, you think she would ever be down to fuck you?

maybe she had clit orgasm in her sleep.
can you tell me her name and surname??
her contact info? i swear i will not ever text her this.

She still lives with me and my parents, doesn't plan in leaving soon
Hell, I've dreamed about fucking her, in all positions and all places
Would she be down? Fuck no :C she would fucking kill me
Consuelo Rodriguez, dude. That's all I'll say.

what makes you that sure that she will say no?

Well first of all, we don't really get along
Weird, ik
Thing is she's kinda of an ass, and if I told her that we should fuck she'd kill the shit outta me
So I just stay with going in the night and molesting her
There's been times she's almost caught me, it's been the scariest thing in my life

Ever take any pics?

Nah, dude
The very, VERY last thing I need is her waking up while I finger her and take pics
I'll try someday, when I get little more courage
If you want I can physically describe her for you

dude, you can do more.
just buy a sleeping drug, hiddenly add 10x times big dose in her drink and stir well.
she will fall that asleep you will be able to make her do blowjob not being aware what she is up to and you can also hardly fuck her in her asshole and in vag too if she is not a virgin anymore.
i swear you will not get caught.

That sounds good, man
I'll have to find extra cash, though. Blew most of it going out
Yeah, she's definitely not a virgin. She lost it when she was 14, she fucked some random guy at a party. Thr lecture that night was glorious

her age now?

19, she's 20 in September
That's her and her boyfriend
Motherfucker has all the fun :/

why did she have sex before marriage?

My sister in law has been teasing me for months, whenever she comes round she wears short skirts and low cut tops and enjoys bending over so that I can see upskirts and downblouse. When we are alone in a room she sits on my lap or flashes her bra so I have a hard on when others come back in room. She was scrolling through some pics on her phone with me earlier and "accidentally" showed me a pic of her in her new underwear. She text me a couple of hours ago asking me if I liked her new set of underwear and then sent me a pic of her doing a hand bra. It's only a matter of time before I'll give her what she wants....

I didn't say you had to finger her in the process man.. I just meant take pics of her ass/tits/pussy before you play w/ em

(Definitely not her best pic, just roll with it)
When she was 14 she was rebellious as fuck, (so was I but we're talking about her)
She drank, smoked weed, and she list her virginity to a random guy at a party. She called our parents the second she finished having sex

Ooooh okok man
I feel you
Need to description? I have time

how daft would you have to be to really think she wasn't fully aware of you doing this? jfc

>The very, VERY last thing I need is her waking >up while I finger her and take pics

Dude, newsflash: SHE IS AWAKE. SHE KNOWS. If she's wet she's into it.

You're a stronger man than I. I would have fucked her brains out by now, over a table or in the utility room. Some lust filled impractical fumble somewhere stupid.

This. She knows dude.

Shit, really?!? Holy fuck
Dude should I tell her??

Yes if she hasnt awoke by now shes either a real deep sleeper, or she wants you to.

if she's wet, she's def not sleeping through it.

^ what he said, besides, whats the worst that could happen

Should you tell her she knows?

Ditty underwear?

Dirty***

Take her boyfriends phone, take a picture of your dick, then send it to her. She will think its his, masturbate to it, then tell her it was yours. By that time shes gotta do it with ya man

My older sister 's room is next to mine and I remember I used to masturbate so hard every time I overhear my older sister have sex with her bf when they thought they were alone.

But her boyfriend well notice it isn't his dick tho

you should go down on her. flick that bean and you'll know she's awake when she cums on your face.

Any nudes?

Then have a better dick, do i gotta hold your dick through this? If shes aware of it, just take a chance you cum dumpster whats the worst that could happen

Not sure, dude. I'm thinking about telling her. Kinds nervous
No, dude. I've sniffed her panties while she sleeps bit that's about it
Yeah, my sis is gonna know it's not my dick :/ she knows every dick she's sucked snd fucked, mine's different. She'll kill me

Greentext

No but I was always tempted to put like a hidden camera in her room but I was far too young to do that back then. Also when i was like 6 or 7 and she was 12-13 her and her bestfriend (pictured) used to play and bully me by trying to pants me to stretch my dick.

Well you the nigga who keeps sniffing her panties at night and i know you are frothing at the mouth. You gonna wait till shes desperate or get her completely hammered and have her drunkidly confess she wants your space needle?

shoulda let em. thats some wincest right there.

Imma see what I can do, dude
I'll go with that idea another user gave
Spice up her drink and knock her out
I'll try to fuck her and just roll with it

Post updates pls. Just be safe and be confident

Bumping

Yeah now I would have totally enjoyed and let them do whatever they want but then I was just a little kid that was shamed for having a tiny penis. My sis always had a weird penchant of bullying me that way but we did each others fingers on our butthole once lol.

did she make you cum?

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Fucking adware galore jesus give me a good sauce

Yeah alot of times when her bf fucked her and I hear it, but I didn't when she played with me I think i got hard like once and she made of it and thats it.

Op post some dirty underwear of hers