El agua

>el agua

> thee

"la agua" would sound like "lagua", thats why. same with "el azucar" instead of "la azucar"

>güe

All nouns starting with "a" are feminine?

>los problemas

ga = гa
gue =гэ / ge = хэ
gui = ги / gi = хи
go = гo
gu = гy

güe = гyэ
güi = гyи

>w szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

>German person attacking gendered languages
Really? Really?

>el idioma

I don't spek moonrunes

why not l'agua
like l'eau

>his language has genders

no, words ending in "a" are femenine and "o" masculine. but there are exceptions due to etymological reasons such as

>his country recognise 31 different genders

>All nouns starting with "a" are feminine?
no, ending with
.... well not all
i was thinking the other day that straight-from-latin words such as "artista", "sibarita" "nómada" were still masculine

too frenchitalian
i guess that didn't roll with the Royal Spanish Academy

I would like we could write that way.
when there is "de el" it's zipped to "del" but de la is not "dela". fuck

>77277
hey wow, check that pali guise

Because we are not all filthy scatalans

>la ambulancia
>la araña

it's l'aigua here

maldito, te odio

No.

Words ending in "o" with very few exceptions (la moto, la foto, la dínamo, la radio, la mano) are masculine. Many words ending in "a" are feminine, but that's only a rule of thumb, since there are hundreds of masculine nouns ending in "a": el día, el sistema, el tema, el idioma, el lema...

>o auga

Yes agua is feminine, but it use "el" or "un" for pronunciation sake if Immediately before a singular noun with initial stressed Sup Forums sound. Same word like hambre, acta, ala, ancha.

Word ended with -ema, -ima that has greek origin is masculine.

>Words ending in "o" with very few exceptions (la moto, la foto, la dínamo, la radio, la mano) are masculine.

Because these are shorten form the long form ended with a: motocicleta, forografia, radiografia. Dinamo is actually masculine and mano is feminine because of reasons.

And plural is "las aguas". Same as "aguila" or "acta".

>el aguila
>un aguila
>las aguilas
>unas aguilas

>el acta
>un actas
>las actas
>unas actas

They're all female in theory, but 'el' and 'un' are used in singular to avoid the double 'A' sound.

>ambuLANcia
>aRAña
>activiDAD

>Agua
>Aguila
>Acta

Notice the pattern in the stress syllable...