Amanda. shit sucks fam.

Satan

Cunt

Victoria

Dani

Sheldon Cooper

Daniela

Maggie.

I fucked up even as a friend. I haven't spoken to her in a month.... I want to message and see if even a friendship is recoverable. But I cant do it for some reason... (was kinda interested in her originally, those faded, but I still like her as a friend.)

Hillary Clinton

Kiera

Miku Hatsune

Me too

ines

Do it you fool. A month is nothing. It's been ten years for me.

I lost a best friend and the only person I've ever loved more than myself. I'd give anything for that friendship back.

Maddie

Kirra, sucks af fam

double satan

Kelly. The most wonderful creature to ever roam the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEdkFx1FkCw

Demmy

Elisha

I guess so. The whole thing was kinda stupid.... I wanted to hang out with her, and she was busy so I basically called her a liar.

Turns out it was true... So...

I guess in a couple days I'll text and see how everything seems with her.

But if I start talking to her, there is a damn good chance that I will develop feelings for her again...

Is that you Bibi?

Taylor

Hope

Anna Nicole Smith

Text her now. Why wait for a couple of days? Leaving it until later makes it easy to pussy out because you can always do something "later".
Trust me life doesn't wait for later it happens anyway so you have to act if you can. It's an old piece of wisdom but its true that you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.

Carolina.
Feels good because we're still togeter.
Only pic, new phone, didn't backup.

Crystel

The main reason I'm not doing it now is that I am laying in bed with a headache. But I will do so tomorrow assuming I am feeling better.

Also the fact that I am kinda broke right now is not helping. But I should be getting paid tomorrow. (on the off chance that we meet up, I kinda would want some money on hand.)

Charlotte. Bitch. Why?

Ginnifer
Miss that sweet tight asshole

Jane.

Diane

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, i ended a friendship with the person that was probably the best friend i ever had. The kicker is that, unlike you, the feelings were mutual. The problem was i met her a couple of years too late as she was already in a committed relationship and about to be married... Yeah, fun times.
Emotions fuck every thing up...

Justin

Rebecca

Mary

Cerise

I'm talking to her on the phone right now, so...

Crystal...it's been almost a decade since we split and my heart still breaks each time I think of her.

Hilary

Fucking keked

Have you tried stop being so beta?

Monica L
Man she looked fine in that blue dress.

claudi bb

At least he's even talked to a girl cocklord

Yentl

John cena

Yea, they do....

With most friends I would just put up with their crap. But with her, I am not like that

Aine

Hannah.
Dat's my girl. (Was)

Riahnon

Sarah....
Fuck my life
Why wont she call me?
Am I a bad person?
What did I do wrong?

Lizzy, or Izzy for short. I didn't appreciate her. Now she's gone forever.

pic related, shes on the left

Spicey boi!

Shateela

White thot from the hood that still has a chance

Lexi... I ducked up badly and now I have 0 chance with her

right is better

Isabelle

Yeah, you're a bad person. No doubt about it.

But the true question is: who isn't?

Caitlyn

Alec

Ellesha

Is that you Kris?

Rainbow Dash

Same here bro. There's this cute free spirited girl i work with. Solid 8.5/10 imo. She's married and has a 2 year old son. We're friends but it cuts me deep that I can't do anything about these feelings i have for her.

Mary

Hazuki

jackie.. god dammit i wasn't supposed to catch feelings. we've been friends forever. i really love her. not in love with her, but i love her and i have feelings for her. oh god, i'm going to ruin everything.

Shawntele

Malea H.

Anja...

Bekah

Victoria

Anjika

I think about her all the time.

I married her.

>mic drop

Grace. This is the 3rd time in a row she hasnt answered me on snapchat and idk what to make of it

Same here man
And the worst part is that shes in love with someone else

Mariah

kek kekity kek

Hammer Time!

No stop that. I fell for my best friend and though that exact hint and I did ruin it. I ruined it because it's all I thouht about and I couldn't see any good because of it. Stop thinking of ruining it and hint of making your friendship stronger. She will come around if you stay positive. Also tell her. It's better to be upfront about it because they'll know and won't allow you to ruin it and you don't know, she might love you too.

>(You)
Wait, Wat?
Did you just samefag your own post saying you're thinking about your mom?

donald trump makes me wet and i slpash all over ur faces

>Anjika

TOP KEK. Sandnigger spotted.

I AM TIRED OF THIS world...

reddit

Kek

Ammi

Dat boi

Hillary.

Maja

Ashley