Stoner thread, also a few questions for my fellow stoners

Stoner thread, also a few questions for my fellow stoners

>do lots of your friends smoke weed?
>how often and how much do you smoke?
>at what age did you start smoking?

OP's smoking some sativa strain atm even tho I don't like the effects of it, I prefer indica

Other urls found in this thread:

cupcannabisseeds.com/misty.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im an indica man myself, sativa barley affects me for some reason. Its like you think your high but you kinda just dont know. I like to feel that shit through my whole body not question if im high or not.

Mostly all of my friends smoke weed, bar the select few who make brownies and put it in food.

I get like 4grams a week. That's as much as I can afford at the minute as where I'm from it costs 25 euro per gram.

I started smoking weed 1 day after my 22nd birthday with some friends who bought me a bag. Since then I haven't stopped.

i started at 19, uqually msoke about 2 a night. with a couple of month breaks now and then if i find my tolerance gets too high, i usually do about 2 weeks with 12.5 grams. most of my friends smoke aswell, but they do so more frequently

>25 euro per gram.
holy shit man that sucks :/ i feel for you

I'm not fucking 16 so I don't smoke weed.

Yeah man it's really shit, even sometimes you'll get like 0.8 of a gram for the same price. And we never know what we are buying also so we can never tell if it's sativa or indica.

Here's a question for everybody. Does weed make ADHD better or worse, and why?

>"inattentive type" adhd here, according to doctors or whatever at least (I'm still not sure it's even real)

Lol noob you can get 6x 36watt fluorescent tubes and smoke 1 gram a day for 30 cents in electricity per gram

>yeah, most of them
>I usually smoke a bowl or two, maybe three every night (the piece I usually smoke from is like .3g)
>15

you're right, you really shouldn't smoke before you turn 16, even that's kinda early. but i'm sure it's just a couple more years for you

i'm going to be honest if that was the usual price here i'd just grow it myself. i currently pay 7 a gram. still expensive compared to growing but it's fine seeing it's not as risky

looks like hemp

That's probably going to vary wildly from person to person and depending on exactly what you're smoking.

I'd bet that indicas work better than sativas, usually.

My friend has been diagnosed with ADD and he smokes it a lot. He's a lot more chilled out when he smokes (obviously). I know this is bad to say this about someone, but I like the stoned him better than sober him.

Started smoking at age 12
All my friends smoke
I smoke about a half ounce a week
I am 28 years old

>inb4 stoner loser
I just got out of law school and passed the bar

Can someone post their bud with timestamp?

im not likable not high , so angry see every mistake in the world.

Between university & work I don't see how this would work. I've always wanted too believe me, but I don't think I have the right mindset to grow tbh.

Nice, how long you gonna leave it for?

All you do is water , have a small mother plant cu off a new clone each week clone it put the clone you made previous week in your cabinet and take 1 plant out every week

Its simple Sup Forumsro can start for a couple hundred

i don't have many friends. but yeah they all do
whenever i can. i buy a dub or two a week if im short on money. sometimes i get eighths, it all depends.
>7th grade so probably 14 or so

my brother isn't texting me back. fucking pisses me off. he fronted an eighth to someone and he didnt pay him back so he couldnt sell anymore. so he went into his house and stole his bong, and then sold it to me for 90 and a dime. i told him im doing this so you can get your shit together and sell again. hasnt texted me back in two days and i'm dry.

How do you mean leave it ?
cure idk as long as possible , dry its hot so it only takes 3 days before it needs to be jarred (you dont want bone dry weed , you need a little life to cure it )

Yeah, the bar of hash.

Till you chop it i mean, doesn't look far off pal

Puffing this atm.
I'm pretty high but it was expensive
$35 for one cartridge

If you go hps yes , then you need ballast, light ,hood ( i recommend cooltube their fucking awesome against heat problems) and most of all a place to vent off in Price total around 600 bucks .

If you go micro grow you can be looking at 0.00 $
My first 2, 15 gram plants had 33 watts in 11 watt cfl hanging above them , i made a hood from cardboard and aluminum foil and i used a big dartboard box as a cabinet , put a garbage bag over the thing to darken it.

1x 18 watts 60 cm fluotube is 4 to 8 bucks
1x 36wats 120 cm is 7 to 11 bucks

You get about 0,4 per watt of fluorescent tube ever 3 months (mean flower time)

its chopped there

Oh yeah can see your hand now. Well played man, what strain is it? Some cheesy biz?

Every one of my close friends smoke weed
Maybe 2-3 times a week, I'd probably smoke between 1-1.5gs a week
Not sure the exact age but it was either 14 or 15

Are you from Ireland?

Yes. The college I go to is really lax about weed, and my friends and I are huge stoners even by that standard.
I smoke daily, but the amount varies. If I'm dry and broke, it could be like one spliff or a few bowl rips interspersed throughout the day. Other days, and particularly on weekends, I could be blazed 24/7.

It makes your thoughts ramble. For me, that means that it's good for focusing on one task, but bad for work requiring more finesse. Basically, write stoned, and edit sober.

Nope, Malta. Why?

Does it make you feel better?

Misty , 4th generation selection

cupcannabisseeds.com/misty.php

>Almost all of them
>Every half hour these days, about 100-150 euro's a week
>I started at 15, I'm now 24

Smoking silver haze and giggle from Eindhoven

Sad you never got to smoke the real silver haze (how do i know ,your age), it was so good but the mother plants got rolled.

Same with the purple power's around these area's, i got to smoke it when I was young but haven't found one since

Is it normal every time the weed hits me my heart rate increases a lot?

Maaate my mouth is watering. I got some blues here tastes fucking lovely

It changes your blood thickness, which impacts the heart. Giving in to your munchies usually calms you down

dude weed lmoa

I have some Autopilot XXL, Destroyer and Frisian dew growing aswel

>Most of my friends smoke weed
>smoke weed every day about an ounce a week
> smoke my first time when i was 15 started regularly at 17. know the strain name you're smoking on?

A decent amount of my friends smoke. I started at 13 and stopped for awhile and ill go through a 1/4 about in week or so.

No , weed can give you anxiety attacks resulting in hearth attacks, stop smoking strong stativas and skunk.

About half of my friends do.

I smoke as much as I want. Sometimes weekly, sometimes daily.

I quit smoking 11 days ago. I've smoked everyday for 5 years I was 14 when I started

>none
>everyday
>13
sativa master race

lucky dogger

About an even mix, but the ones who dont smoke do not mind either.
2g of dab per week or 7g of bud per week but it really just depends on weekly budget

Most of my friends smoke weed.

Been smoking everyday for the past 7 months. That cost me 20g per month(weed is really bad here, so I have to smoke a lot to get the same high). When I was studying for my college entry test, barely smoked at all, only when I wanted to relax and shit.

Started smoking on a regular basis 1 year ago, although I already smoked on weekends with friends.

is it normal to not have an appetite after not smoking for a few days? im used to smoking /at least/ once daily and eat up everything

OP isn't a stoner, a stoner wouldn't care and ask questions.

>yes
>once twice a week and 1-2g (noob stoner)
>14

check out this thread

Dude one semester in college I lived off pretty much scraps and I would use weed to subdue my hunger shit was weird but worked

Yes. I get it all the time.

My bff smokes and does wholesale at a dispensary. Half of my family smokes but I just started about 3 yrs ago because of back pain and glaucoma and neuropathy pain. I'm 35

I smoke an eighth every week, mainly at night
P.s. mango makes your high stronger and last longer because of the terpines

I'm high right now so I am getting it at this very moment xD

Yes
I don't smoke every day but I do get high almost every night, edibles are the way
Started at15

awesome tip! i gots to go scoop up some mangos den

Bull fucking shit i can get higher than life off a sativa

Oh and for how much? I have no idea I lose track, but at least a big bowl a day

I wish haha. I get hungry af. I only get a full appetite when i smoke usually.

It's kind of an even mix. Some do some don't.

I travel for work so I'll go weeks without a toke, but when I'm home it's pretty much an every day event. I'll go through an 1/8 in 2-3 days.

8th grade so like 13

> live 20mins from amsterdam
>all my friends smoke
>been using weed since i was 14 till16 for twice a week. Now I'm 19 and smoking daily

Most all my friends smoke, we smoke as much as we buy, always have. I prefer crack.

Most old acquaintances do smoke. All but few best friends smoke. Currently finishing college so any new friends i meet i don't disclose i smoke weed.

Currently taking a break, going to smoke at this upcoming wiz (khalifa) concert though. When I'm by my self I smoke near a gram a week. Mostly just at night to sleep with. With my best friend, probably 5g/quarter a week between us.

First time was 15/16. Didn't casually with friends until 18/19.

I prefer downers

Quick question as you live close to amsterdam. Heading there next week. Is it bad if you smoke outside of coffee shops? Like in the streets and stuff? I've heard the locals don't like it.

I strongly prefer pure sativa, but I'm apparently in the minority. Almost everything near my is an indica-dominant hybrid of some sort. They make me feel lethargic.

Where is the ultra lemon haze?

About half of the people I know, and most of my friends.
Depending on work, a few times a month. I keep an efficiently low tolerance. A gram will last me over a month.
First tried it at 18. Been partaking occasionally since.

>>do lots of your friends smoke weed?
most of them do, even if its casually
>>how often and how much do you smoke?
about 10-20 bong rips per day...mostly at night b4 bed
>>at what age did you start smoking?

i would say 50%
at least once a week, not more than half a gram

So many peeps in this thread smoking before bed. Like nigga wake and bake, what a waste of weed unless you're a straight insomniac.

some
idk, maybe 2-3 joints? (only smoke on weekends because work)

i probably would be an insomniac if i didn't smoke before bed...

I had to quit smoking as a consequence of being on probation, but honestly, I needed to quit the stuff. I had been smoking at least 3-5 times a day, driving to work stoned, stoned at the job, stoned all the time. It was excessive.

But at the same time, it was odd in that people thought that I was just genuinely happy. No one ever really noticed, as I always took great lengths to cover my tracks as far as controlling the odors and eye drops/mints. I would have entire conversations at length, with my boss, while I was completely stoned, and he never even thought to drug test me at all. I should have been fired every day for about 2 months straight, but it never happened. My mom, who claims to know everything about me, still doesn't know that I ever smoke weed, although I do believe she has her suspicions.

At the end of the day, back when I was drinking, I was a horrible person. Not even going to go into details, but people loved being around me when I was stoned, even though they didn't even know that I was. It was so mind boggling, that I really still get upset that it isn't legal. People can't even tell you're fucked up half the time, but you have two or three drinks and instantly the change is noted. Hell, I had to tell some people that I was high, and even then their response was complete shock because they didn't pick up on it.

My probation ends next month, if my motion for an early termination goes through successfully, and I'm going to try as hard as possible to stay away from it, but I'm going to miss it. I can honestly say at a time when I was genuinely considering taking my own life, that 2 month span of being constantly stoned saved me from myself.

I guess I'm done rambling. later Sup Forums.

You know that shit
Fall asleep with zoot, wakey wakey my maan then carry on all day

I was on probey for 4 years. Rarely smoked when I was, but when I did would get terrible anxiety. I've been off probey for 2 years now and never get tempted to smoke. Even though I recently moved to LA from Houston, where it's much easier to do so legally. I just don't like it anymore and still get nervous the way I would when I'd smoke while on probation.

Yes, where I'm from, weed is heavily illegal which makes it that much more desirable for everyone. I don't think I know a single person that hasn't at least smoked once. I study abroad in the Netherlands and all my friends there smoke as well.
When I'm in the Netherlands, 2 grams per day
I tried it at ~14 but didn't start smoking frequently till the start of Uni when I was 18.