Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/image/144674480276
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that shopped?
It varies from 2.5 to 4 inches for me

Idk never measured like 5 inches I'm a shower

Same here

Generally about 4 inches.

If it is cold, Mr.PP likes to go down to about 3 inches.

depends, sometimes it seriously looks like a fucking micro penis, sometimes it looks pretty decent flacid.

Like 3 cm or something. It's fucking annoying tbh

Flaccid? Like ~1-2 inches depending on the temperature.

Fuck, like 7 inches

I get this too, it'll either be just fine, or it'll be like 1 inch, even though my hard length is 6.5

How is the shadow bigger than the dick?

Also, to answer your question, I'm a grower, not a shower. My dick goes from micropenis to 6.5 inches + 6 inch girth. I think it's an evolutionary advantage, as a cock that's not in use doesn't need to get caught on something sharp.

7 dubs prove I am telling the truth

Here, almost 4 inches

1-2 inches.
smaller when it's cold outside and barely visible when i'm sick with a fever or something.

Same here, damn thing shrivels up randomly.

2-2.5 inches flacid
7 inches hard

when it is cold my penis is almost nonexistent

2.5" to 4" flaccid
6.5" hard

Now post some more of that girl on the right, she's fuckin hot in an average way

Who cares? The only thing that matters is the size when erect.

4,5 inches for me
don't know why but i think my dick is small
4,5 inches on a flacid penis is bad right?

If it ain't black then she don't want it, Jack.

probably pertains only to white girls tho

4" flaccid
7" erect.
I feel like this is the average white guy length

Same here but 7.3 inches when hard

Depends but about 9 cm (eu fag here)
Hard it's about 15,5.

>Is that shopped?
Obviously. You can tell the shadow on his thigh doesn't match his dick.

no idea. never bothered to measure when soft. hard is 6.5. never had a problem.

Pretty much same here as well, but rarely my dick will try to crawl up into body and become a vagina. 7 inches erect.

Same here. I'm a grower, but if I'm in cold water it's like -1 inch. My shit goes inside itself!!! WTF

My flacid penis is 2.5 to 3 inches long and measures 8" and 6" around. I'm what's known as "a grower."

Say round 3.5 flaccid. 6.75-7 hard.

It's anywhere from 1 - 5 inches flaccid, 4 in pic.
Goes up to 7.5 erect.

You misspelled "liar," faggot.

from about -0.25 inch to 1inch

4.5 erect

Are you me? Gotta shower with everyone at drill. So naturally they all think I have a micro-penis.

About 3.5" flaccid, 6.5" hard, 7" if I'm diamonds.
It's probably like 2.5" when it's cold, but it's hot as fuck here right now.

Feels average man.

Flacid?? Small as fuck

Im 20+ when fully erect btw

How's it going, Ed?

It's okay, their moms know the truth.

Post more dicks. It is making me horny

Pics or it didn't happen

1.5" flaccid
6.4" erect

Satan dick grows up to 4 times usual size

Hard I'm 7 inches but flaccid it's more like 1.5 inches, shit's embarrassing user.

Not more than 5cm (2"), grows to a healthy 16cm (6") though. Feels ok man.

>implying flaccid length matters

Not lying here. 5 inches flaccid. 4 inches hard. I don't know how that shit happens but it does.

>Also, to answer your question, I'm a grower, not a shower. My dick goes from micropenis to 6.5 inches + 6 inch girth. I think it's an evolutionary advantage, as a cock that's not in use doesn't need to get caught on something sharp.
>caught on something sharp

Fucking keked

It's a blood penis. I guess 4 cm or something. I never measured. As long as it works, I'm fine with it. Girls never complained, but they only see it when it's hard and much bigger.

really varies, maybe 2" at it's smallest. Almost 7 hard.

yeah that is fucking tiny loser

U r fat

If it ain't white then she don't want it, kike.

3.5" flaccid
8.0" erect
>TFW you have mild ED

Im a grower, not a shower

longer than that

4" flaccid 7" erect

About 4 inches, why are you asking?

seriously, I have a special ratio, it's around 1.5'' but goes at a good 8'' in its full glory.
do the maths, that's 5X+

shy with male pals in restroom but females knows the real thing

Well, its been proven that the climate effects flacid length. The average erect is pretty much the same everywhere, but in cold climates the flaccid dick is tiny so that it doesnt freeze and fall off, while it can grow to 5x its size when erect. IN warm climates, the flaccid penis is bigger, but doesnt actually grow when erect, and basically stays the same size at all times.

Am I the only fucking shower in here?

6 inches flaccid
8 inches erect

4 inches.

HOLY FUCK!!!!@!

how long does it take to get hard?
is it like a Ferrari where it goes from 0-60 in 2 seconds or a moped where it goes 0-60 in about 3 hours?

12" flacid.
36" erect.

I'm a grower, not a shower.

Real talk

>pushing hard on that gut to desperately gain an extra 1/4 inch

not funny. Gross. wtf.

about 2 inches. I top out about 5.75. If i lost 130 pounds and got back down to my fighting weight, i would probably be over 6 inches.
>mfw the only thing that matters is that you are bigger than their ex.

Thing is the black guy is fully erect but can't stand up because he's not a real man

Rest of the world's cock size: 5.25" hard.

4chin? 7" at least.

Is everybody here dishonest or do you get a special ruler with Sup Forums membership?

>black guy is fully erect
are you sure?

girls like the fact that it keep filling more and more their mouths as it grows. (I like fitting that lil' flaccid dick right there in first place)
and I'm always reading in their eyes : it's still growing, growing... and growing? Growing!

mystery is a key so I think it's a quality having that king ratio.

9 flaccid,
>3 erect

You sonuva

2" flaccid and cold
6.5" base to tip hard

My depression seriously affects my size.

When I'm out of my mind I've seen my dick shrivel down to almost an inch completely white! like there wasn't even a spec of blood in it.

Shit seriously scared me, I can't even get it up when I'm depressed so I'm scared to take medication because I heard it 100% kills your boner. Has this happened to any of you?

2 inch flaccid 4.5 erect feelsbadman im 18 and im pretty sure its stopped growing

about 3-5 cm, and 10 cm when hard

slightly thicker than a common index finger

someone in my past life comitted a fucking horrible crime and i was puished with this, sucks to have a small penis. really wish i had a normal one

>slightly thicker than a index finger

bullshit faggot

Slightly? Thin dick. Mine is 2.5 fingers thich.

Yeah when I get into bouts of depression I can't get hard despite the fact that I want to fuck. When I was on antidepressants it wasn't any better except that I wasn't feeling it either.

Genuinely?
About an inch, really fucking small.
I'm about 6 n a half erect and damn good at sex, it's just so fucking annoying it being that small when he's not at attention

Nah dude your bodydoesn't stop growing until you're 21. In fact my donger grew a whole inch by the time I turned 19

2 inches flaccid, 5 and a half erect, so not that bad I guess

Yeah, black guys are notorious for not being able to get rock hard when aroused

tried to get rid of all the data behind the image....

I can get pretty rock hard, but ONLY when aroused. As of late I can't even stay hard- but maybe that'll fix itself when I'm done being depressed.

> your bodydoesn't stop growing until you're 21
> my donger grew a whole inch by the time I turned 19

like on rpgs, you just learn a new skill, kek gtfo faggot

stumpycok.tumblr.com/image/144674480276

why would i be lying about this on a anonymous board, faggot. just needed some vent

Quad dubs

You were playing with that just before you took the picture

Damn, I'm a fucking boss but this depression shit really fucks me over.

sorry, i just cant imagine a 10cm index finger-like penis in my head.

HOLY FUCK. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HELP.

das me went soft INSIDE of a dime piece. Been thinking of trying "Horny Goat Wheat" my friend used to say that shit made him CRAZY horny.

actually yeah a lot of animals have retractable penises so theres defintely a theme