Hey every time I see her she makes me want to cum in my pants... Don't know why .. But I get so horny for her...

Hey every time I see her she makes me want to cum in my pants... Don't know why .. But I get so horny for her ... Dose anyone fell like that with her

Who the Fuck is that

I don't find her all that attractive, but unlike most other times when some guy wants his girlfriend involved with the group, she's actually funny and fits well into FunHaus. For that alone, I have a huge crush on her.

I'm with you .. I'm not attached by her looks .. But I just want to rip her clothes off and fuck her so bad

Who the Fuck is that I dickhead

Bet she could have "fun in your house".... I'll see myself out now

Pretty sure James could snap your neck like a twig

Fuck James I'll beat his ass

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT KISS KISS

James don't treat her good anyways .. Fuck him

Her face grosses me the fuck out but I know what you mean

Doubt it, James would snap your neck while Lord Peake resurrects you while Adam and Lawrence rape your asshole and Bruce fart in your mouth.

Yeah it dose to me too.. But you can't see it when you bend them over

She's not as funny as barb, but still funny. Which is why I find her attractive.

None of those prick faggs know how to fight .. Sure James snap my neck .. Ha will see

Barbs not funny at all.. Fuck her .. Al she dose is lame skits and push papers ..

Dude Buce could fuck you up. Dude's like 6'2-6'3 at least 220

ummmm

I think they have two different styles of comedy. Both of which are funny, at some points they complement each other

i like funhouse too all are funny and make me laugh at the many jokes and the rule 34 episodes are of many funnies

So funnies

How so?

yes the funnies makes me want to travel from Norway to the state of Califonia US to meet the many nice people of this channel

Yeah I know, right. He's fucking around with that puppet behind Elyse's back

is that dunkleman?

Someone screen cap this and post it on the Funhaus subfaggot

Am I on the comments show yet?

is anyone of thinking they will have drink with me? is California US state a god place. many boys of my town come over for us funhouse watching

Yes. The People of the channel seem nice. Though I met Mia Gunderson once on street. Total bitch

i want to see of them old friends from machinama and spoole is missed many times over and over.

i second this motion

Yes. Spoole boyz for lyfe. Also miss Joel

how much monies in american dollars will it take to meet them. so far what i have would come to 400 american dollar

yes joel was many fun. i think he was of a homosexual though so that make us laugh more

I've been wathing Funhaus since November or so. I loved the original group of people. When Elyse was introduced I was thinking she was gonna be your typical twitch "gamer". But honestly she seems like one of the nicest and most genuine people on Funhaus. She's cute and funny as hell. The kinda girl I hope to find one day. I love her voice too. She's just a cool chick all around.

did you wach them at old channel machinama. they were of many funs there as well.

Much more. Plane ride and hostle cost and food

ah i was hoping to save monies american by camping in the forests

I did. Basically I was at college for a semester and hated it. All I did was sit in my room and watch Funhaus. They honestly made my situation better. Once I watched everything they had at the time I watched all the stuff on Inside Gaming. My fave is probably The Cunt Life. Tunt and Mount were hilarious too.
Also, I was skeptical about Omar. Cause no one can replace our baby boy Spoole or even Joel. But I've grown on him and he seems pretty awesome

The omar looks like a syrian or pakastani so i dont know if he is to be trusted.

Maybe Indian

He's totally a beaner. Looks it and they'really in LA. He's got kickass tattoos.

Damn dude. Wash yo balls

this

i hear of many indians in america i want to see them living in desert.

yes with soap in the river

Don't you talk about Elyse like that you fucking degenerate.

does she get as excited by the rule 34 as the boys she does or does she feel awkward

Both

Man funhaus is one of the only channels i actually still watch most of the time. Also Elyse is a cutie, don't sexualize Jame's sister.

Do you also get the vibe they secretly fuck, or is that just me?

Yeah but it's pretty low key, i'm pretty sure James is with that Muppet for real.

i think honestly bruce in into elyse. but thats just me

I get that as well, I've seen it in a few videos

You know he's fucking the muppet

they look at each other .. i bet they've fucked lol

I second this, he wants to bang her so hard. Just watch any video with both of them in it.

>This post was made by James Willems in an attempt to raise awareness of his strenght but at the same time create a device to misguide people to believe it actually wasn't himself creating that post.

Literally my dream girl

I don't know about Elyse.

But i'm almost sure Benson fucks James.

He went for it the instant James squated down, the savage didn't even minded he was in front of cameras.

I'm not James

>I'm down here.

But where are his nipples?

confirmed James

Elyse is my hero and Funhaus is the best YT channel

>oh look a token female on a gaming channel
>oh look she actually plays games
>oh look shes not a tryhard
>holy shit shes kinda cool
5/7 perfect score
Id still trade both my legs for a 4way with her, meg and gus

Remove Meg and Elyse and i'd agree.

That James guy have big muscle

But how big is he pensi?

Ok 3 way with gus and his dog then

He has two dogs though, which one?

Me live under rock who is blonde does she do the funny?

Search funhaus on youtube.

7.4 pensi