youtube.com/watch?v=fUC6LJEbwHo
imgur.com/a/ad8S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

More plox

Dump some more OP

Bump it with pic you fag

Help me

Do they actually poo in loo? Is it possible for them to remove their curry scent? Is their left hand clean? Indians are fucking dirty, disgusting that anyone choose to fuck them. Even more disgusting that anyone is attracted to them.

check'ed

Go back to your dumpster

Feathers or Dots?

dots

Not sure if this is shopped or not, but that girl has got a tiny waist, and some huge tits. I would love to see those.

just the angle on waist, but huge tits

wasnt planning on mastrubating today :(

Story of my life Sup Forumsrah!!

God I love short girls

more fucking HIPS and ASS

youtube.com/watch?v=fUC6LJEbwHo

I love bandwagoning this team so I can rep this blantly racist logo

GOD i love indian girls

imgur.com/a/ad8S4

in love pls moar

well using water to clean self is easier since toilet paper keeps getting caught in ass hair tbh

ehhh

post the not ugly ones pls

anymore?

>every indian thread
hot ones usually not indian,half indian or western born
rest are butter faces

Indians are literally rats of humanity.

This dude.

Id say white Americans are the literal rats of the world. I mean all you country hicks are inbred no?

more?

How long did English rule your country?

And doesn't part of your population live off our trash?

And doesn't India still have a fucked up backwards caste system that no one talks about because of the out sourced labor?

Moar!

o ya half indian here, honestly if you want brown girls just go latin. Less drama less body hair less body oduer(esp down south), more hygenic,more curves tbh.
just look at the miss world venzeula beats india and india is 20x bigger, there are 600 million latinos and they dominate those pagensts compared to south asia.

hell latin and european women are taking over bollywood roles and photo shoots

>How long did English rule your country?
>And doesn't part of your population live off our trash?

basically confirmed why india being a mess is UKs fault then indias and why whites are worse then muslims

Yes being to weak to defend your nation from foreign invaders and then Following that up with your own cultural brand of politically enforced racism and corruption is definitely the English's fault.

Can't fault you for defending your people against that commen though...

I think your women are gorgeous and I would like to fuck one with gusto. But these colors don't run Patel.

All this h8 cause we the best with the hottest women

Actually fucknuts. No country hick here. Live in largest city in US. Indians are rats. When I pull into a gas station on the interstate and walk in to see Indians behind the counter, I turn around and walk out. You can't get coffee cause cups and everything around it is filth, you can't use restrooms cause everything is piss stench and filth. They are filthy, live in filth, therefore; rats.

what about your doctor?

Kek. This has to be bait. You don't honestly think I'd let one of them touch me, do you?

The dick wants what the dick wants, dont judge.

well with the amount of white doctors going down you might soon have to

my god they are just so fucking hot looking. if they are americanized or not, clean or dirty, they just ooze sex and sexiness to me. no other race gets me harder not even my own lol.

im talking to one on tinder now and im trying my damnedest not to fuck it up.

Jafar.

If the last doctor on earth was Indian, I'd an hero if I even got a fucking cold.

> they just ooze.
Like puss.

I wonder if you have ever left the country, learned another language, and tried to become successful.

All with little to no money and experience.

But you didn't, did you, skrub?

Fucked an Indian exchange student once. Most intense sex ever.

We have chinese for that.

Those are guys, idiot. The women keep themselves groomed and clean.

graceful in public

sex animals in private

looks like a dog pussy

Pretty much. Mine was polite and graceful; she'd open up a little when the group went out; one night after we did some shots she took me home and literally ripped my clothes off and forced me to come in her.

south wins

You're the expert.

chinks are lower than niggers

Again fucknuts. I emigrated to the US when I was 19 with $1100 dollars and one week booked in a hostel. Knew zero people when I landed. I now run 3 companies, travel outside the US several times a year, speak 3 languages fluently. Know and work with lots of people from all over the world. So I can confirm, with confidence, Indians are the fucking filthiest, dirtiest, shadiest, cheapest, rats of humanity.

UK's rule made India fucking possible. The crown added tons of infrastructure and learning institutions. It would be Africa if the brits didn't show up/

why u no teach them to poo in loo?

too many of them. can't run proper plumbing to them

well anything is better then british women whom have a pigs ass complexion i suppose that a street shitter is better.
you barely won, it was divide and conquer really

Sure buddy. That makes 100% sense. The girls in one filthy rat culture are COMPLETELY different from the brothers and fathers they grew up in the same house as. They're sparking clean.

things fags traps and chubby chasers say for 500

Exactly

dick picsnot true dude not true, dirty cesspool down there call it a turd world swamp

they had 23% of the worlds wealth after british rule it was down to 4%.
the parts under brit rule the longest is the poorest. Not a fair exchange

A dog and a rat. Isn't that a Disney movie?