My autism is kicking in at the worst time. What do Sup Forums?

My autism is kicking in at the worst time. What do Sup Forums?

Smooth as fuck.
Tell her you could easily rape her ass.
No context needed, she'll get it.

Will guarantee nerd pussy

Tell her you'll kick her ass and then fuck her mom, just for the sake of tradition.

The way you started this shit...

Which part of autism didn't you understand?

You are doing pretty good, mate.
Just smoothly invite her to play Vidya with you or even better, make her invite you

1v1, bro

get it lad

you've started pretty well
just keep chating and invites her to play at your home

fuck thats cringy

enjoy being friendzoned for life OP

fucking kek

I'm being extremely honest here: ask for nudes. Because 1. She doesn't know you, so no consequences. 2. You started off pretty bad, and plus it looks like if you were to meet up with her, it wouldn't lead to anything due to the "autism". 3. For the lols

well she fucking replied

i suggest...
"Lets play together sometime, let me have your gamer tag."

or something..

how does that sound Sup Forums?

OP is a fag

too early, play some small chat before.

Jesus fucking christ OP you are pathetic.

not so fucking forward and fast, just have a fucking conversation with the girl.

and girls arent really into gaming the same way guys are, so grow a personality and talk about something interesting

Virgin neck beard detected
Lolololollol

look OP, stop being such a little faggot. Chicks are a numbers game. Behave and talk how you want, and if they're right they won't care. If you have to alter how you speak or behave for some girl, it's not worth it. Be yourself with them, otherwise there's no point.

Stop being so fucking beta and self doubting- go balls deep. Now let me masturbate and catch Pokemon in peace.

Are you detecting yourself you cringy piece of shit.

To be honest, OP must be pretty attractive. Because saying what are normally cringey things is seen as cute and interesting in a conversation, but if he's ugly, that's when it becomes cringey.

You are doing well, OP.
Just have some small talk, pretend you are talking to one of your friends. You are both into Vidya, and that's good, so you guys have lots to talk about.

>xbox
>halo
>call of duty

Get out of there OP.

Yeah actually I do! I play Halo every weekend to relax after hitting the gym. I bet I could kick your ass at it though (sly grin face emoji, normie girls love this)

That was smooth dawg get in there

"I fucked your mom"

Update

kys neck beards. This shit works

The fact that she's a normie was never a question, ever since the start of the text. She reeks of normie.

But pussy is pussy

Dubs and you say "Dat pussy is doomed"

I gotta say this bitch is really boring. You're carrying this conversation all on your own here. You sure it's worth it? She better have some kind of redeeming qualities because he personality is more generic than a thrift store vanilla ice cream

rolling

> only play with friends in party

Confirmed for cowadoody-tier "I only play the most mainstream games" normie. Don't bother OP she probably sucks nigger dick.

>that game is cancer

o shit OP what are you doing?

You're coming on a little strong with the ten year old thing that made it feel kind of tense maybe relax a little bit and be more inviting

You must have never used tinder. Either that or no one has ever swiped right after seeing the fedora.

Tell her but not coop, ask her if she wants to play it coop with you. Youre in fag, congrats

I'm just judging by her personality so far, I'm sure she's probably attractive enough to waver the opinion. But she kind of sucks at texting, she doesn't really add anything interesting to go off of for the conversation. She's probably not the most socially successful girl of the bunch, but she's trying I think.

keep going OP you are doing well. Ask her if she likes anal fisting in a party too.

You do your thing bro, but at some point in the next text, say something like "ooh so you're popular then, huh?" because of the party thing in her text

It'll bring up an interesting topic that can spread all different kinds of ways, and compliments her and helps you get to know her in the process

fuck that only american's ask if you're popular

right OP, stop being a fag and do this, say on the lines of ye doom is good and... fuck just remembered i cant speak to girls

This thread has me in the mood for doing a text/ kik thread

Who should I go for? I'll post screenshots and send texts based on the popular vote or by numbers.

My kik is calebisadoof, if you want to send me a username on there to text. Because if you post it here, someone's bound to whiteknight

She's a female on Xbox live. Of course she's going to have people in her party chat. I don't think she means an actual party chads would be at.

kek

Rollin

Yeah but I mean she still has a lot of friends she plays with so it still implies she's popular

give us more screenshots OP faggot

oh fuck I mean calebisadoof2016

sorry if you kiked some random guy

I am American you twat

no shit

Her pussy is guaranteed to get wet with, " lmao. Have you played doom?"

she put that you downer patrol

I'm texting op about this thread. He definitely has autism

fuck sake OP you fag

>OP never gave out his number
>OP and his friends literally talk about Sup Forums together

Holy shit you guys are humongous faggots

show her face op

9/10 girls won't be able to carry the conversation. And that's just all girls. The ratio is even worse in tinder. Where the hell are you where the girls are interesting on tinder

>plays video games
>can't carry a decent conversation
that's okay when it's a girl because it's cute, but if it's a guy, he's considered a beta

whooooo boy

yes. because women are not equal. and i'm ok with that.