Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Titles
Daenerys of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name
Queen of Meereen
Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men (claimant)
Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms (claimant)
Protector of the Realm (claimant)
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
Breaker of Chains
Mother of Dragons
Also known as
Daenerys Stormborn
Dany
The Unburnt
Mhysa
The Queen Across the Sea
The Silver Queen
The Dragon Queen

based

post butt

I never doubted you my queen

lover her cute belly

Same. This is the first time I've truly understood the test meme.

God. Damn.

She's a fat slag with a man's ass and pancake titties.

Stop replying to your own posts, autismo.

(You)
(You)

you forgot one.

Trolls!

Ok.

>it's a daenerys gets another army through somewhat questionable means episode
Wonder how she'll waste this one

Say it with me Sup Forums

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

The great Dothraki army will also fall to the men in masks welding knives. The only thing stronger than the sons of the harpy are Ramsey and 20 good men.

Im Sorry Goddess Emilia. I worship You Goddess. I bowed down with everyone else to Your Greatness

>Eater of Donuts

You forgot one

Is she Khaleesi and also Khal now?

She is GOD

Too bad that one is a body double. Emilia don't do no lewd scenes.

just say Mother of Burgers
or Breaker of Scales

that scene is her body

That was all a meme friendo.

negative and you could tell it wasn't. her contract states she no longer does nudity

>her contract states she no longer does nudity
[citation needed]

that's the fucking first scene she appears naked in the first episode of season 1 dumbass.

and today it was her tits too, she confirmed it

it wasn't, her movie fucking bombed and she realized she wasn't nearly as bankable an asset as she thought

that wasn't even a good job of placing her head on a body......cheap work desu. it's like Jurassic World tier

For what?

She was always best girl.

>it wasn't
It was. It always was. You were duped easily.

It's a body double in that scene, the tits were hers. Dumb fuck.

I just imagine her clicking her titles tab on WoW and picking which one to show for the day.

That's a very dragony expression

Her body double has an instagram account where shes constantly posting pictures on set/in costume. I'm sure it was memed here but I heard about this a long time ago. Plus a lot of the scenes where she's "nude" look super cgi'd and weird. It ain't her. Not that it matters either way.

Like father like daughter

Ok.

Link?

>Her body double has an instagram account where shes constantly posting pictures on set/in costume.
I'm sure you were very convinced by those pics of her costume that the actual actress must never get naked then.
>I'm sure it was memed here but I heard about this a long time ago.
It was a massive meme.
>Plus a lot of the scenes where she's "nude" look super cgi'd and weird.
She's walking out of fire half the time. HBO doesn't do cgi faces well. They've failed at it repeatedly.

Why does she look like a completely different person with and without the wig?

thiccccccccccc

you forgot Caloreesi

>those feet

Having to manipulate pictures of her to make her look fat is proof that she isn't

It was from Season 1. She did nudes in early seasons. Nice ass, too bad it's too fat now.

Hey moron, all actors and actresses have body doubles. They don't only exist for nude scenes, they are stand-ins.

She explicitly says she was nude in seasons 3 and 6 with no body doubles used.

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

She isn't mocked enough for her stupid amount of titles.

She needs to apologize for going on a rampage in the press claiming she'd never be nude again on the show and then burning my eyes with that flab.

I'm not the Mother of Dragons, my eyes can still be burnt.

The Squatting Sunset

The Annoyant Self Righteous Cunt, Pretender of Empathy, But Really She Just Wants Power
Feminist Buttplug

>She needs to apologize for going on a rampage in the press claiming she'd never be nude again on the show and then burning my eyes with that flab.

She never said she wasn't going to be nude again. Look up the stories.

They never actually included any direct quotes from Emilia. She criticized gratuitous nudity, but never once said she wasn't going to do it anymore. In fact, she said she was fine with it if it served the story. The literal opposite of saying she's not doing nudity, really.

. THE GOSSIP LIFE 05/13
This B-list television actress is on a scandalously sexy TV show and after the first season, she was known for getting nude on television. She was unhappy with the reputation and refused to do nudity unless she felt it was absolutely necessary to the scene. After her ‘mainstream movie career’ flopped, however, she’s suddenly much more open to nudity… as you’ll be seeing on the next episode of the show this weekend in a very heated moment. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen "Game of Thrones")

>Dany is literally a terminator that cannot be harmed

But I thought her unburnt shit was a magical super special one-time event?

Is she now a superhero? Why didn't any of those big strong men leap through the fire and strangle her instead of standing around for a few minutes?

She looks like jodie taylor

gonna need a name/link there, desu senpai

I won't say it again Sup Forums

A P O L O G I Z E

P

O

L

O

G

I

Z

E

oink oink

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Daenerys Targaryen? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about Queen of Meereen Targaryen Daenerys . I’m not talking about Breaker of Chains Targaryen Daenerys either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Unburnt Mode Mhysa Targaryen Daenerys with the Eternal Silver Queen and the Dragon Queen doujutsus (with the Stormborn abilities and being capable of both Khaleesi and Queen of the Andals genjutsu), equipped with her Missandei, a perfect Rhoynaro’o, control of Rhaego and Viserys, with Aegon the conqueror’s DNA implanted in her so she has Drogon and can perform Daario release ninjutsu while being an expert in Jorahjutsu and Barristanjutsu.

yes? mountain would fucking cleave her and her piss baby body guards lol. I like the character but she isnt that strong without the stupid meme dragons saving her shit

so was it really her or a body double?