Dear Jon Snow, I raped your sister and have your little bro in my dungeon you fooking left wing refugee loving pansy...

>Dear Jon Snow, I raped your sister and have your little bro in my dungeon you fooking left wing refugee loving pansy, I'm voting trump so we can build another wall
>PS you're a faggot and a bastard lol and I'm gonna get my dogs to eat you

- Your pal, Ramsay.

>People will think this means Ramsay wrote the letter in the books

Fucking saved.

rude

CIA wrote the letter, right?

I hated when Ramsay said that Marxism is evil. Who does he think he is? Now I REALLY want him dead.

What did the original letter in the books say?

That he killed Stannis, captured Mance and wants Jon to give him Mel, Stannis' wife and daughter and his bride back. Biggest difference is that Jon gets the letter before he gets killed, it's actually the letter that makes Jon want to forsake his vows, which is why the nights watch betray him.

He did

>"The worst part of running for President is that I'm so far behind in Game of Thrones. I'm only on season 2 but I really like this Robb Stark guy. He's a real revolutionary and I think he's gonna end up King. He reminds me of myself."

-Bernie Sanders

Why is Bernie so based bros?

>NAILED IT

Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

Did he call you a bastard, user?

Thanks. I also know the bride is fake ayra.

>ramsay is SO AWESOME GUYZ
Fucking fedora redditors. Kill yourselves.

>Dear Ramsey, y-you too..

>Ramsay confirmed shitposter.

Australia exists in GoT universe confirmed

Robb was a loser, that why he died. Bernie is a dumbass

They RUINED the fucking bastard letter.

that's what I think

it's from CIA

it's the next step of his masterplan

Fake Arya is not at the wall yet in the books either.

Yes she is. Jon married her to a Thenn.

would it be unreasonable to believe that CIA + Tully's army will finish off the remnants of a conflict between the Boltons and Starks so he can be the warden of the North?

Nope, that was Alys Karstark.

Fuck you're right, last we see of Fake Arya is her jumping off Winterfell with Reek. I can't even remember what the deal was with Karstark, she was trying to avoid being wed to someone but I don't know who else it could've been.

>ramsay has the banter quality of an angry stannisfag

ironic, really

her uncle

You forget the northern houses. There are tons of more traditional houses that are loyal to the Starks.

> nothin personnel kid
> t. Radley Button

>ramsay wouldve been stannis' biggest fan, had he not destroyed his army

can we just get a new villain already, ramsay is boring as fuck

Kek

DUDE I'M EVIL LMAO

y didnt ramses demand his reek back on the show

they are with stannis I.think the umbers catch them

>it's a Sup Forums is triggered by something on television episode

Euron could be but D&D really don't like the Greyjoys and show as little of them as possible. He only made a minute long appearance in the last 4 episode.

Remember all the good villains we had before Ramsay killed them all?

Because the show ruined their relationship.

>Ramsay cares more about some psychotic broad than his Reek

Fucking hacks.

is he a fag in the books