Would you like to have an American girlfriend? Pros and cons?

Would you like to have an American girlfriend? Pros and cons?

>if you aint down with the thickness you can kiss my fat ass
>we all have preferences. buck up, buttercup

God no please make it stop

>Would I want to date a loud, annoying, moronic hamplanet that hates normal dicks?

Also I love how this particular fatty says you need to accept her diabete's riddled corpulent sack of a body, but you must be at least 6 feet to ride

Seems more like she's aware of that and just doesn't want to get faggots messaging her about it

>cons: fat
>pros: makes a good human shield in the next mass shooting

Somebody nuke us already please, I'd rather die of radiation poisoning than live in the same country as this hambeast

Serious question, are american girls like that irl? Meaning, someone who looks like her would have no problem in saying something like to a man without an inch of embarrassment? How common is that behavior in american grills ?

"no" unless it's a crazy curvy latina.

>my face when a american latina GF was fat near me

At least she didn't pretended to be "curvy".

Sometimes

Fatties tend to cope with being undesirable by going on the offensive and raising their own standards

FUCK YES

>Pros
THICC AS FUCK.
Takes care of themselves even when they are fat (thicc)
They are relatively short, good for bullying
MADE TO BREED.
Romantic(but unrealistic)

>Cons
Materialistic
Will probably die young due to diet
Doubt they would be good mothers

American girls are deliciously thicc though. Girls here in Europe are waaay too skinny.

Eh. Pretty much american girls I talked to online were normal people and actually pretty fun.
I never met one of these tumblr warriors. Maybe I was just lucky.

Tyrone please

YES

pros: cute cute cute cute cute cute CUTE
share the same values and country

cons: can be fat/tumblrite/vegan

The most beautiful girl I've seen in my life was an American tourist

I would take any girlfriend.
Please.

You can probably actually get a wife simply by having a sweet sweet norwegian passport.

South American, Eastern European, South east asian.

take your pick.

>Pros
Cute accent
Generally optimistic disposition is endearing
Multicultural group of people, meaning you can get something like qt slav genes without actually having to deal with a slav
Tend to have more traditional ideals than western European women (though probably not by much)

>Cons
Likely to be obese
Probably a SJW
Non-stop optimism could get tiring after a while

Let's be honest the optimism is a straight up con.

There's a reason why old societies tend to become pessimistic and banter like. Look at the entirety of Europe.

Yeah I'm a big pessimist (realist desu), but I've also had depression on and off for the last few years and expect that will continue for the rest of my life. An eternally optimistic qt could be quite nice for me, even if she is completely stupid and ignorant.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Yeah I'm a big pessimist (realist desu)
>An eternally optimistic qt could be quite nice for me, even if she is completely stupid and ignorant.

T H A C C

>Pros
some parts have a lot off meat
>Cons
some parts have to much meat