Dubs decide one thing I say to my Gf

Dubs decide one thing I say to my Gf.

I fucked your mom

check 'em

that brown is all the rage depending on the circumstances.

its over dont talk to me ever again

I think I'm gay.

I'm gay. I don't like you.

this

your dad is an awesome guy, he doesnt afraid of anything and generally a bretty gud guy in bed

No, you'll find it under her bed

(that'll get her thinking)

winrar

Winner kek

Pls nothing to make me break up with her?

im killing myself

winrar

If I post a pic of her tits will it make up for it..?

post these in succession NOW

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

you forgot to break up with her first faggot

please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think about what i said but i still want to say that none of those words are true because i said all that but its not what I really think i still really think that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and the nicest girl i know and you're funny and smart and your eyes are unbelievable and still make me smile when i see them and your honest and you put others before you more than anyone i have ever seen its simply amazing you are a next to perfect person to me and even your flaws and perfect and arnt even really flaws and you probably disagree and say you're not perfect and you still hate me but that doesn't really matter because i just had to say what I really thought not that it will probably make any difference but i just hope this doesn't make you mad cause I still just want you to be happy and sending this might make you mad but i kinda want to stop crying every night and im hoping this helps but seriously you are amazing and dont listen to anyone who says otherwise especially me because im an idiot and everything i said was just wrong I seriously just nevermind but you're perfect just don't let what i said affect

Just send her this

If her face is in the pic, yes

Post response. If dubs say

Dubs has spoken

HELLO GF IT IS I JIMBLES :D

NOW SEND ME AN EROTIC ANUS PHOTOGRAPH!

Your moms pretty hot I can see where you got your looks

reroll

"I want you to shit in my mouth as my dying wish"

rerolle

this plus tell her you got aids from a hooker you found on a taiwanese basket weaving forum for children

winna

I knew that was worth dubs
POST OP

reroll

OP did she respond post it you massive fag

this

just end your life on periscope OP. send her the link to it and make it believable

What did she say?

/end thread
OP is a massive summer fag

OP bailed

Faggit Op kick him in the cunt