Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Shit. My taxes just increased a few cents.

Kids these days

I bet that girl's father cries at night

None. How about your thoughts? You posted it, OP.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET

damn, dat ass doe.

Taking and posting pictures most likely on a public site (Facebook) to gain attention and to defy the father who wouldn't treat her like the princess she thinks she is. Next thread.

Future single mother

About what?

I just got my dick sucked by a Mexi-slut, so I don't give a fuck.

he gonna get that sweet little thing pregnant

i don't know them so i have nothing to say

Absolute degeneracy.

I don't care.

Black dudes are ok. they make good music that I listen to.

i would kill that stupid blonde for be the bitch of that nigger

Single mother in 9 months.

/thread

lol closet interracial cuck fetishists gonna get mad about teenagers they don't know

same

i love listening to niggers rapping about being oppressed by whitey. makes me feel comfy knowing we are still on top for the indefinite future.

feelsgoodman

welcome to the earth

Good couple

reminds me of my gf

all i see is a future single mother

nigger detected

I prefer she be with a white man, but yet she seems old enough to make her own decisions

White trash.

Not my daughter

Have fun being a single mom

He can have that one, she's ugly af.

Chicken and rice and Cholula is the food of the gods.

the sprinkler is on and I can hear it from my office
I want to play fallout 4 but I'm kind of bored with it
what should I eat for my 4th meal (need to take meds)

Indeed I am a nigger :)

Why does he look like a short tyler the creator with hair

I'd disown my daughter too

what?! That's an easy 7/10 from that angle

>Thoughts?
AH AINT PAIYN NO CHILD SUPPOH BITCH! *stangle/rape*

we're all niggers brother
#BLACKLIVESMADDER

She has bad parents and lives near a ghetto.

he sucks at making that annoying jayden smith face.

trailer trash who cares

roll 93 and i'll dump the rest.

holy fuck is she balding????

Lives matter, who cares about the color stupid niggers. The girl is not some 12 year old, she's old enough to choose what dick she wants to bone, leave it at that. This thread is some Sup Forumsait out of this world.

boring. you shills need to come up with better b8

As a black user no they don't tired of the BLM starting shit man

implying they don't all look the same. any of these would work the same:
>Why does he look like a short young denzel washington
>Why does he look like a short young chris rock
>Why does he look like a short tyrone

could explain why she's having a meltdown enough to be that desperate.

well you're right. We do all look the same, we all have the same color and somewhat the same hair. Same as whites, I wouldn't be able to tell what part of Europe some white nigga came from so no problem here brotha

gross and stupid

What's he gonna do when he finds out she's an obvious narcissist ? Run my man RUN!

>implying anyone gives a shit about a bunch of bimbos from snapchat

Gross and stupid? How? It's just to people of different color being together. Get your head out of your ass, these summerfags I swear

Single mom..

MORE PICS? I wanna see more of that ass

Niggers are the plague of the planet. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>to

She's a whore mudshark that no decent well paid man would want, and she will end up pregnant with a shit-skin child and alone once that nigger refuses to ttake care of the child.

Good for them who the fuck cares if it's an interracial couple? I'm mixed and I turned out fine and I married an Asian.

Well yeah NIGGERS are the plague of the planet. Black people such as I are dealing with a multiplying parasite

I don't care, shes obivously a ghetto/trashy hoe. Move one, interracial relationships are fine, its 2016 not 1956.

>I'm mixed
Where would we deport you then?

reported

>how to unrape sister

that's a load of nonsense, whites have the most diverse distinct look to them which is why 90% of movies and tv are white people. blacks, asians, mexicans and sandniggers all look the same.

Fucking nowhere because I'm a legal American citizen.

>tabs.

My sides.

it is gross because they look gross together. for example, he clearly is of inferior character to a white person. He lacks all refinement and real aptitude.

but she is attractive and healthy. But she clearly is in a lower state of mind than she could be(because of mass media and upbringing). so this evokes a gross impression.

we can see they surely engage in sex acts with one another, and certainly nothing involving real "love" so this evokes a gross idea of some chimera being gestated as a result of him ejaculating negro seed into her vagina.

and then from there her whole life is ruined. she is tainted forever, but will always try to justify her behavior. he will move on with life, most likely go to prison.

so the whole thing is just a nasty sludgy act brought on by bad parenting and corrupt corporate media.

and all that together makes it stupid.

I mean what ethnicity do you identify as?

Ha

She will be impregnated and abandoned. Serves her right.

She's got no standards

how to unrape sister

I know that chick, she lives a few blocks down from me

I usually just say I'm mixed to people. (Mixed with Black and Mexican)

Gonna happen sooner or later, stop pretending you white people are better than the other races. You're all just fucking monkeys robbing and raping each other in your own ways.

Until a few hundred years ago I wasn't even considered white, with blonde hair and blue eyes and fair skin because of lines in the sand.

Now America gets to experience what the irish experienced. It's okay there's a lot of us here to show you how to survive it, or at least die easily

>Mixed with Black and Mexican

Oh I'm so sorry.

Disgusting

Go burn a cross on her front lawn please.

ITT: All the edgy neckbeards

I don't know them, but I can definitely say that no matter what, only retards - no matter their race - take shirtless pics, especially in front of a bathroom mirror.

So you're like one of those nasty cholo fuckers that south park had an episode about.

WE WAS SLAVES!

What's wrong with this you racist bastards???

Fsm
Future Single Mother

my thoughts are: why are there two hand soaps in that bathroom? who needs two different hand soaps?

Not my daughter so not my problem.

One you go black, you're not welcome back. Bestiality is revolting. May as well mate with a troop of gibbons.

one for the blacks and one for the whites?

fuck off with the BS about the irish. irish have always been white.

if a couple people said they weren't, so what? who were they? but people took it and ran with it so dumbasses like you can think you are so smart bringing it up.

asia's revenge?

No sign on my yard that says "Dead Nigger Storage".

Going to have to go get a sign made.

she'll get the unconscious glances and looks in public which indicate her lower social status in the eyes of all people, even the ones that clearly overcompensate and say how "adorable" her baby is.

she'll soon learn the truth of her actions. she'll become a victim of life, not the cardboard cutout tv personality she wanted to look like.

Soon to be single mother

Cuck detected

She's clearly using him to get attention, and he's clearly... uh... well, maybe using her for sex, or maybe getting strung along by a perfidious racist bitch that will dump him as soon as daddy says "I've thought about it and I like Darshauntavian, and I give my blessing to your marriage". Then she will start posting pics of herself with neo-nazis. The thing that makes me mad though, is that everybody these days thinks that a landscape oriented photo is something you can only obtain my cropping a portrait oriented photo.

>Shown at www.iloveinterracial.com

>Being Mexican automatically makes you a cholo
What