Fat sweaty virgin here

Fat sweaty virgin here.
I have tried to exercise before, but I always fail to make it a routine. How do I start working out and make it a real routine?

pretend its mandatory, thats what im doing.

nigga do that shit right when u wake up

>hop on bike
>drive to gym and swim, lift
>bodyweight exercises (doorway pullup bar, yoga ball, dumb bells from goodwill, etc)

just do it, u dont need a routine unless u got a job

try to find a convenient time for u

i dont know nigga, no excuses.

Go to a real krav maga class. They'll push you until you puke.

stop eating cast food for 4 meals a day

2 lbs of chicken a day and 20oz brown rice, when ever you feel like eating, but have atleast two meals minimum 4 hours apart.

Thats it
No carbs
No sugar
No soda(not even diet)
Drink water.There are zero calorie/zero sugar flavor enchancers, find one you like.
No propel/gatorade
Fucking water

Just eating better will melt fat off.
Youll get to a plateu where eating just isnt going to change anything, but for a morale boost eat better

almost quints

the problem is your trying to turn your fat gluttonous self into an average human being in a day , its not working so you give up and cry its hopeless.

if your serious about this (and i know your not) then let me tell you right now its gunna be hell, and there is no easy way to do this.

Start by stopping with all the worthless shit you do , exp....

sitting around
eating chips
and complaining about life

make some healthy habbits like , going for a walk
eating broccoli not drenched in cheese and butter
and taking a better outlook on life

if you even come close to this , your on your way
to not being a sweaty neckbeard virgin

Stop procrastinating by asking people on the internet, set a work out routine and do it.

Just don't be so fucking useless/lazy.

youre not going to lose alot of weight from exercise
start counting calories and eatting less its not hard

weight loss is mainly diet btw

There's no other way than to get off of your lazy ass RIGHT NOW and exercise. Continue that mindset and you'll be golden. Any other answer to your question is just going to lead you to sit on your ass even longer trying to formulate some kind of plan, or write out a schedule. Fuck that shit.

Pic related.

Do you want to be /fit/ or just get to a healthy weight? If it's the latter you don't need to work out you just need to eat healthier.

>go to /fit/
>read sticky
>profit

>fit is full of retards of a grander level then Sup Forums

This, I'm a fit freak and I haven't enjoyed one meal since about 3 years ago and i eat oatmeal freak yogurt and assorted fruits and veggies for breakfeast and I have to choke it down to avoid puking, it's hell and you might fall at times but you have to have will power and keep going I recommend not working out at home because it makes it a lot easier to just quit because you can say "well I've done enough today" find a crossfit gym and they will push you into you puke
Also avoid soda, junk food, and you can eat pretty much everything else, chicken,pasta,etc lots of tasty healthy things out there

I want to pursue a career as a police officer in a few years, so I guess I need some muscles.

that sounds like a shit life.

Go to a gym and sign up for paid sessions on a schedule that does not conflict with work. You have no excuse to miss, and your workouts will now have a fiscal value to them.

JUST DO IT

OP here, is this even a slightly happy life?

So you probably fail to make it a routine because you don't like being challenged and when things get difficult you give up, or cheat. because hey, the only one that cares about your health is you right? so its ok to slack off if theres no confrontation to deal with.
You know what that is? that's you spoiling yourself. That's you giving in when things start to get hard and pampering yourself because you're a baby. Stop treating yourself like a baby and start doing the hard things. Don't feel like working out? tough shit do it anyway. Don't feel like cutting sweets? tough shit throw em away. Have friends that encourage you to eat or be lazy? Fuck them they arent your friends.
Start treating yourself like you are training someone else and don't take any stupid fucking excuses.

Easiest way for me? When you are hungry, take off your shirt and look at yourself in the mirror. See what you are, and imagine what you could be. Let that motivate you.

Every time you feel like "Shit, I'm bored..." Watch some fitness youtube shit or something.... then repeat the first step... look in mirror, imagine what you could look like.

I never had the issue of exorcise being hard to stay one, but food was always my weakness. It works better than you would think.

Don't force yourself to work out (at least, don't make that the plan long term.) If you have to force yourself to do it, eventually you will quit.

Find something you genuinely enjoy doing that also happens to be exercise. Sports, biking, martial arts, swimming, skiing, anything. Hell, even going out with people and throwing a frisbee around can help quite a bit if you're actually running after the frisbee.

By wanting to change.

Don't follow this faggot's advice. This is how you get hurt, get unhealthy and give up. Fuck this guy. typical cross-fitter.

Read the sticky you faggot.

Eat some activated almonds

It's strange because after the first few months I told myself "im not happy, this is stressing me out being forced to go to the gym" but I started realizing if I went to the gym when I felt motivated to go I felt a lot happier. the easy part is eating healthy, the hard part is getting up and forcing yourself to the gym but I made it easier by telling myself "I'm not gonna make myself go until I'm ready" find your motivation listen to some music that gets you pumped and imagine yourself lifting weights running losing weight, that amazing feeling of euphoria after a exercing

I don't do crossfit, I work out in my garage that's about 20 feet by 15 feet with crumbling floors and 90 degrees constantly but working out in there for years has taught me to be tough and now when I go to a normal gym with the cool air it's easy money

Just move your lazy ass nigger

>I haven't enjoyed one meal since about 3 years ago
thats not sustainable

I was kind of over exaggerating I actually enjoy dinner most of time after workouts but for breakfeast and lunch I pretty much eaten the same thing for the past few years

used to be able to run at mid/high speed for 30 minutes.
20 years later, I run 2 minutes and feel like dying.

Real life /fit/izen trainer here.

Exercise doesn't make you lose weight. Exercise itself is utter shit for burning calories.

You lose and gain weight from eating. Get your diet in order. Buy a gram kitchen scale and prepare meals to calorie needs. And dont give me that "i only eat 2,000 calories"bullshit.

Ive followed clients around before all day and tallied their shit up. They REGULARLY underestimate their daily calories. And regularly misjudge the number of calories in meals.

My dinner rule is you can eat whatever the hell you want to eat and however much you can eat only AFTER you finish a dinner plate sized salad that is piled four inches high.

Diet controls your body fat.
Exercise controls your cardiovascular health and muscle mass

I.e. if you want to get rid of fat, focus on your calories. If you want more muscle mass, exercise.

Im a fit freak and i havent ever eaten oatmeal once.

Breakfast. Bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, whole milk.

Lunch: lean chicken meal with salad

Dinner: dinner plate sized salad with at least 10 veggies other than greens with oil and vinegar dressing, and whatever i want to eat.

Im 190, 14%, 5'11

That probably explains why are height and weight are the same but I'm at 7% body fat

That probably explains why are height and weight are the same but I'm at 3.5% body fat