Stop making everything a liberal social conspiracy

Only gets 10 hours of this shit every year. I come here to enjoy the episode and discuss it with bros because Twitter is full of numem.

Then you all point out social engendering shit I either over looked or just chose to ignore.

This election has already has me shutting bricks about a zombie millinials Marxist apocolisise in whitch gender is eradicated and white peoples are put info slavery. Please just focus on the red pill moments... like when Jon killed Olly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvHYwEI-PVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back to your containment thread, faggot

I'm the only one not being a Sup Forums fag tonight.

he meant reddit

>Blaming the people who recognise a problem rather than those who perpetrate the problem

This isnt your safe space cunt. Stop fucking whining. The show is shit fucking deal with it or fuck off elsewhere.

>like when Jon killed Olly
yeah the faggy traitor who brought in hordes of lawless rapist savages and murderers sure killed that little 10 year old bigot after winning through numbers like a coalition of spics/muslim voters.

Why won't the lib media just entertain us like they used to. I want my male empowerment story.

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF HE DIDN'T RESCUE THEM, THEY WOULD BECOME WHITE WALKERS

wait, are the white walkers still a thing? we haven't seen them in a while.

>Conspiracy theory

Its not theory, HBO has said this season would have strong womenz.

There were fucking zombies out their. Anyone behind that wall would have made armigeton that much closer.

>"we must take in and be nice to muslims or they become radicalized/ our enemy"

u wot m8

I just want to see based Ayia kill Walder Frey!

The show is nothing but propaganda at this point.

>The show is nothing but propaganda

Propaganda for what? That we shold excpet dragons into our country?

It's actually even worse. The wildlings are already rapists and and murder's. However, they pretty much need John to stay alive.

i know autism and aspergers is used a lot here, but you really have it

>Cant answer my question so just accuses me of being autistic

It was a genuine question but had i known you were a retarded salty cunt i would not have bothered.

goddammit is there one plot thread in this show that isn't made by a 50yo man trying to be hip with the tumblers his niece keeps talking about

i wasnt that guy you were talking to earlier

(you really have something very basic missing m8)

He believes having a diverse cast and strong female characters is propaganda.

>Trust me i wasnt that guy but i responded like i was but still cant answer what you said so will keep insisting YOU'RE the stupid one

Its confirmed, you're a retard. Congrats.

In a series with a load of fantasy creatures and stupid storylines? I would understand if this was something like the thick of it but this series? seriously? (also thanks for giving me an actual answer unlike the retard)

We are becoming just as bad as them.

>Everything is racist/patyarchy
>Every female character is litteraly Rey

Ayia is not Rey... and Danny started out week but became OP over time. Ramsey evens it out.

Let's just hype bastard bowl up.

I'm still amazed how they are semi-skilled in making masculine traits as identifiably brash and evil (and how they make it that it's not, like the ginger viking snownigger). The older man who stabbed Jon is such a perfect example. You could tell he'd be a shitlord from the way he spoke his lines

>Let's just hype bastard bowl up.
no, stop being a pathetic advertiser who does it for free

this is only interesting as a artifact of its time, it's shlock to occasionally see with friends, thats it

how stupid are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=pvHYwEI-PVk
check the end, fat feminists sluts cheering for a "bitch" little boy being killed

>when your favorite show is bad but you figure out you can just call its detractors stormweenies

ta da!

>All these niggers complaining that Game Of Thrones is misogynistic against Men or whatever is literally just as bad as the fat feminist sluts who say it's literally misogynistic

well that child was against the invading bulls who killed his parents, cmon now.

Ficki ficki welcome

>I come here to enjoy the episode and discuss it with bros because Twitter

Get the fuck off my board.

>There is undeniable insertion of propaganda into fantasy entertainment show
>Guys it's not a big deal, ignore it!
>If you say anything about it you will become just as bad as them!

Wonder who is behind this post

>misogynistic against Men
The word you're looking for is misandrist.