I am cuban and i am going to study english in America. Are americans racist against cubans...

I am cuban and i am going to study english in America. Are americans racist against cubans? I have never been in america.

Pic related, me

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nPXjqMt7k4
vocaroo.com/i/s0LTCNohZ6W7
vocaroo.com/i/s0vSkLstBqQL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you asking for seriousness? No, Americans really don't give a fuck about Cubans. You might get some prick thinking you're all Mexican, but generally no.

If you look white but speak Spanish, Mexicans can get offended because it's "their language". Not everyone, but I've heard that from a Cuban coworker.

Just get rosetta stone

I dont know man. Here in Cuba most people think americans are evil and racist against us.

>their language

Roman Empire Latin----> Spanish

Language of the mexicans is their fucking savage native american language, nahuatl and maya shit.

Are you single? Moar pics of you??

Americans have a bit of a soft spot for anyone leaving a communist country, if some one is hadtling you 'where you from' say I escaped Cuba, and people will go, whoah gnarly what's it like in a commie country. Then you give a story about green jump suits and caps and people will generally feel very patriotic about how much America rocks.

As an American, I know very little about Cuba. Did'nt Sammy Sosa come from there?

this tbh... I'll teach you English if you help me become more fluent in Spanish.

Am femanon, I'd Fuck you. What's your dick like? You gonna be near NYC?

Sammy Sosa is dominican

It pretty white, I'm not sure if I'd gas you.

Yes. If you are a girl i am ok with that.

My name is Alejandro btw

Nah dude you are very good looking and kind of look white, too. You likely get a lot of American vagina. Where in America?

Samefag OP

Yes stay in Cuba nigger. We are full up.

if that's actually you, you'll be fine, well as long as you can speak English as well

No, you'll be fine.

Before Castro 60% of population in Cuba was white. Most of white cubans scape to USA.
A minority of white rules the country, Castro parents come to Cuba from Europe.

I'd sit on your face. Where are you gonna be?

We all carry guns and hate foreigners; keep out you smelly communist nigger

I am going to Texas to study english. Then i want to travel and maybe go to Canada

Well, there ya go. Cuba is pretty much off my radar. South of Florida, right?

>I'd sit on your face

I dont like that.

I am macho, i dominate

No, Ricky Ricardo could dominate here. Everyone else from cuba, no.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nPXjqMt7k4

I speak like this

How my english is? shit?

This. We Americans are a simple lot.

I dont want to lie amigo.

I love my country but i am not a commie.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1nPXjqMt7k4
shit english stay out

this isn't cuba. I've been to several parts of cuba and this aint no fucking cuba

If you one to new England the only racist people you'll encounter are actually the minorities themselves.

I don't know a single white person who gives a flying fuck where your from or what color you are or what accent you have... but I know a ton of minorities who blame ever thing that happens on white people

i want to learn

I want americans girls too haha, i dont know if they like caribbean guys there.. but here in Cuba american tourist are total whores

That Italy , dude. I was living there a month with a cuban goverment scholarship.

Your accent is heavy but is understandable. If you understand correct sentence structure you will have no problems communicating I think.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LTCNohZ6W7

Depends on where you're going to study. If you're in Southern Florida, California, or New England you'll be fine. But it's really not as bad as people say it is anywhere

You're adorbale, It'll be fine, also Sup Forums is an absolutely horrible place to get advice on America, We're all fat virgins who take their rage out on out keyboards and Mexicans with a knack for gore.

Texas, Houston

holy shit, dude you are going to slay at at a college campus. try not to drown in vagina you goddamn bastard

to answer your question, Americans are in generally really friendly people but will be totally at a loss if you can't speak english. especially in a major city, you will prob enjoy yourself.

yes but Sup Forums is the deep spirit of america, Sup Forums is america

ewww commie faggot, stay awai from muhh murica

Except for all the weeb shit

Thank you friend.

What do you mean with droen in vagina? i dont get it

How are african-americans? Are they friendly?
In Cuba there a lot of black people but they are not friendly at all. I am not racist-

Eh, most Americans are patriotic and love their country. Kids on this site really have'nt lived long enough to respect anything yet.

I am Cuban American. Everyone thinks I'm white or Italian. And nobody gives a shit about Cubans

kek hey OP guess what you just got yourself a tranny boyfriend already!

You'll find a ton of Mexicans here in Texas, but the ones I know mostly hate guatemalans, salvadorans, and niggers. They're pretty cool with the few Cubans we get around here

americans hate culture. fat stupid iq is 30 food is derp and i cannot remember the other retarded things i will hear about them... but when i remember them, i will certainly assure myself that i originally thought them.

We think Cubans are dope motherfuckers who smoke cigars are fight a lot

Where are you from? you obviously arent coming directly from Cuba to the united states.

Black people are fine here, to be honest, but I would'nt waste a minute of your time on niggers.

You'lll likely do very fine here in Tejas, my man. You even have hot name. For the stutter, I'd suggest listening to a lot of good english seeches on youtube and reciting him slowly but loudly and confidently to yourself.

is that you? what happen to your head?

You have mulato lips and nose

not really, but we are racist against hispanics, so yeah

American's really don't hate any "people" We assume mexicans here are illegals who take our jobs, chinese are trying to fuck us out of things, and middle-easterners are trying to kill us. The worst that can happen is someone hear you speak spanish and think you are a mexican.. but there are millions of those anyway so ur fine.

No, we aren't racist against cubans, we actually kinda like them. The bring cool culture and food. If anything we feel sorry for you sometimes because we know you have the capability to be way way better than you are right now.

Also how the fuck are you on the internet?

Cuba, i am going directly. I have been in Italy and Venezuela.
I am a medicine student.

Thank you bro!

The US has plenty of Cubans and a thriving Cuban population. Not a problem.

Old and rural Americans are mostly morons but in education that's not a problem. You will find them spectacularly ignorant of the outside world though.

again you'll be fine. I've taught ESL, most people who come to the US are far worse off than you. Being too self conscious about stuttering will make it worse. It will probably be helpful to think out what you want to say a sentence at a time. But I'm guessing as you speak English constantly that will go away, unless you also do that in Spanish. If you really want to improve in English to the best of your ability be as immersive in it as you can. Speak more, use it more and it will become more natural.

i dont understand what is a "Hispanic" for americans.

My ancestors came from Europe but my friend is a mulato. ¿Are we the same race?

>i dont understand what is a "Hispanic" for americans.

Just mestizo really.

Pretty sure you can pass by as white, call yourself Alexander or simply Alex, unless you can't speak English much.
If you're afraid/ashamed of being Cuban fake a Spanish accent (S=Th) Europeans are glorified more than Latin Americans

just don't go to the south they hate everyone there

thank you!
vocaroo.com/i/s0vSkLstBqQL

Ashamed of being cuban? never!!
But thank you for your advices!

How are americans girls with cubans? americans girls like cubans?

Woah don't speak for everyone I only have a mild bear gut
Pic not related

Florida are where all the whores are at, if you're there in sure you'll be able to get easily

We're racist against ourselves and everyone, but generally, no. Most people wont even know you're Cuban unless you tell em. Probably think you're some fucking Puerto Rican or somethin slangin dope in our god damned neighborhood

Are you johnny tapia?

>Are americans racist against cubans?

There are internet in Cuba. I have public internet

you'll be fine. Enjoy some good internet and freedom. People will be dicks in every corner of the world but there are lot of Cubans and spanish speakers all over. Most people are focused on hating muslims and blacks so much that we've completely lost interest in Illegal Mexicans. If you choose to hate kebab along with us you'll fit in perfectly.

Not sure about how girls feel towards Cubans but some white girls do like light skin Spanish speakers.
Plus you said you'll be in Houston so there's a lot of Mexican culture there so communicating and getting around won't be too hard.

From the movie with black cops?

Hahaha

Thank you.

I dont know how mexicans are, ¿are they nice people? I want to make friend who speak english.

sorry if i was a little doubtful toward you (cuban citizens arent people us Americans hear from very often) Hasta la victoria siempre amigo,

This is pretty ignorant tbh

Americans are racists on all. So don't worry.

If you work, pay taxes, speak our language, not act like a thug, and contribute to society, then I say welcome.

that's hot. fuck me please

La victoria nunca llegó, bro. jaja

why so many maricones?

depends on where your going, most don't give a shit. if your going to south florida then your gonna be fine, i'm a cuban living here and its all good.

I'm a girl

Sounds like you're just nervous, it should go away. For deeper conversations, that is going to be vocabulary building. I'm not sure how much of a difference six months will make in that regard but your conversational English will grow by leaps and bounds.

One piece of advice, I wouldn't go around talking about three things in general, 1. politics, 2. religion, and 3. money. I'm not saying that you can't ever do that but keep it to people you know.

I'm personally Mexican and can say Mexicans can be anything from humble and caring to complete selfish ass holes. Just don't be a dick to them and talk to them as equal and you'll be fine with them.
If you stay near a university you should be able to meet tons of English speaking girls, some which might go crazy for a light skin Spanish speaker

Good for you.I like women, not "girls"

Americans are racist against everyone. But they probably don't know that the Cubans in places like Miami were at one point or another actually in Cuba. Just tell them you're from Miami, or somewhere they know nothing about, like Nova Scotia. They won't know the difference between an ex-pat Cuban and one of those filthy potato farming, lobster eating separatist pseudo-French fairies. Plus then they'll think you're from Canada, and once they can get over your perceived communism and lack of understanding of electricity and hot weather they'll take you under their wing, belieiving it to be their duty to protect what they think is their semi-retarded half brother from the north.

TL;DR
If you tell anyone you're Cuban, they will probably either try to show you their collection of Che shirts, or tell you you're welcome for the bay of pigs, not realizing it was a failure.

also this is Sup Forums. so don't be surprised at the number of fags

South Florida? You mean North Cuba?

>Mexicans getting offended over whiteboi speaking Spanish

I've never heard of this.

Lol, Americans have no problems with the Cuban people, if anything we feel bad for you. Might get some free drinks, definitely will get plenty of girls, you are exotic

As long as you're not a fucking commie you're good to go.

lmao, good one. It's a latino boiling pot here.

Gracias compañero.

Para mi ustedes los mexicanos son tan exóticos como un gringo y de verdad no se como será mi estadía allí en Texas. Aunque me han dicho que los mexicanos de alli son practicamente gringos y que el español lo hablan mas o menos o derechamente mal, ¿es eso cierto? Las gringas son rubias de ojos azules y tetonas? jajaja

Saludos!

And as an American communist i completely agree. Most Americans hate communists because cold war era bullshit.

All in all i'm pretty positive on Cubans, I have never really had much trouble with them really, Guatemalans on the other hand, I had 4 try to rob me in Lake Worth one night but i ended up laughing because they were about the size of 7th graders.

If you move to LA you will literally drown in pussy

Fuck off with this shit

soy de colombia, he visto muchas rubias pero poco tetonas, igual a todas hay que darles cariño jaja buena suerte