vimeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cya on page 10 you sad edgy cunt

why a child?
the world is fucked up...

for fucks sake..

>The Islamic world

Ftfy

I forgot it's California hours. Mostly a bunch of ovulating vaginas on at this time.

Thanks for posting that, sauce? I want to show it to a friend of mine who says "not all moozlemz r bad (retarded voice)"

story?

niggers

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Just a bunch of niggers doing nigger things lmao

situational awareness of a blind person. WATCH THAT CHIN DUMBASS.

seriously though, I'd have shot him. Fucking psycho.

fucking wise man

vimeo com/70129291

b8ed

look at the way he opens the door if you see that attack first

You're a few thousand levels down, couldn't explain to you in a single thread that your concept of "right" and "wrong" isn't universally concrete or that there is no universally applicable concept of "important" period.

Just calm down an learn to cope. These people were a culmination of cells that have died. If we want to joke about the "way" they died, we have the right to.... cause it's funny.

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

Bump

>responding to the stalest pasta known to man that literally gets posted three times in every rekt thread

kys

>rants about rekt threads
>posts gore in rant

I can't wait for those fucks to get equalized. So wrong to do that to a child

that pasta is going stale

Niggas love sucker punches, sneak attacks and jumping a single person with a group

Typical nigger.

I can't wait for the race war.

>posts pic about it being bait
>bait is so obvious it doesnt need a picture to call it out.
you just got baited you newfag. that copypasta is old

She was pregnant, 7 months

This has nothing to do with Islam!!

Niggas gon nig

my body is ready to be bathed in nigger blood.

Obviously you know something i dont. What about the chin should be watched?

please stop spreading isis videos. the first one with the kid... come on. he was just a kid. edgy cunt i hope u die. u all pretend to hate muslims, but u masturbate with this vids. fuck u.

are you fucking kidding me?
the muslims in burma are probably the most peaceful muslims on earth, they literally don't do shit. They get butchered and attacked by these peaceful buddhists, even their children gets killed and this fucker is talking about peace.

Kek ok someone needs to leave. Or literally just open there eyes around these so called "people". I assume you are just some SJW faggot that has never left his/her country of origin.

The fact that even Buddhists hate muslims is very telling.

No gore, but Nice truck attack.

>edgy cunt i hope u die.

Wants people to die for watching people dying as he watches people dying and not realizing the contradiction. It's like the matrix or something.

islam litteraly got me to believe in the devil again
this would be his religion

IS THIS THE GOLDEN EGG

Lol he turned back to shut the drawer

"i hope u die" is just an expression. people should stop sharing and posting isis vids. no kiddin'.

You're a fucking idiot.

At least he's fit unlike you.

why?

Just an expression huh and I guess the expression means "I respect your beliefs but please be considerate of others" right? Bull shit It means "I hope you die". You may want to BTFO m8.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Different user here, user says this because you actually believe that "I hope you die" doesn't mean what it says.

Please post guy getting fingers chopped off on cinderblock with an axe someone.

is not really important what it means. you are missing the point. people should stop posting those vids. those are not fucking movies, you know?

Why wasn't he crying or anything like that? Was he drugged or something? He did't even shake.

who u foolin nigga?

To get good reactions from them for propaganda and have them not struggle and fuck it up, they'll bring them out every day for a month or so to be executed and then just not execute them, to try and make the victims complacent and numb to the idea that they're going to die.
It's why in a lot they almost seem surprised when they're executed, because they've done this 30 times before.

But... it is a religion of peace

I see. Thanks. I still think is not important. I'm trying to discuss another thing. Please stop spreading those vids. thanks. do you know that at least 12 kids under 10 years die in the Nice attack?

OK first off m8, I'm calling you out on your failed thought process on what is and is not a expression and what you said is not an expression. Second this is only relative to you, just because you disagree with it doesn't mean that others won't watch it. Literally no reason not to watch there videos, if you don't want to watch it then thats fine but don't force your views on everyone else.

Damn. At least the poor kid died quick.

K, and this spreads the word that Muslims are shit tier humans so what is the problem?

look... i hate muslims as much as you. but you still pretend that you are not getting what im trying to address.

And now dead, paralyzed, or fucked up for the rest of his dumb ass life.

Watch me swoosh right in

this is not true. you've read that somewhere. they don't "rehearse". they just drug them.

Your beliefs, not everyone elses. Maybe you should go back to tumblr.

You all should meet up and fuck already.

Can somebody post the one where the 1 handed nigger gets his last hand chopped off please?

edgy, totally clever and original. No one has ever thought of saying this to a group of people arguing before. You are the first to make this joke, good on you user you shall be remembered forever for making this completely original joke.

I lol'd

that little shitsack. hope he dies before he turn 5.

Thanks. I just go with what you give me.

wrong people gets "inspired" with those vids. and not only muslims.

why dont they put cages around the propellers?

bump for this video