Hi Sup Forums, Waterlines outside my office were replaced, and the drinkable water has been this color ever since...

Hi Sup Forums, Waterlines outside my office were replaced, and the drinkable water has been this color ever since. (This is a flushed toilet, and no I didn't drink from it. It just displays the color well) This was a few days ago, and I still have a headache and upset stomach. Am I going to die?

yes

Your fucked OP.

The morons hooked your water line up to the sewer line by mistake.

Enjoy your malaria

quit drinking piss OP.

Serious answers only please

die? could happen.
get sick? could happen
be fine? could happen
Just dont drink the water. what country btw? water in russia is wayyyyy more yellow then that.

Seriously.

could be lead pipes

Did you take a piss in the toilet and take a pic?

I live in the states. Could it be a stomach ulcer?

No I'm not a Ukranian.

Texas

in all seriousness, old pipes have lead. Its MUCH safer to leave lead pipes in place then replace them with non lead pipes due to the lead comtamination associated with removal. It very well could be lead sickness. Go to the doctor and have a bloodtest OP. Look up lead sickness symptoms.

Here is another shot of it in the bottle. I took this after I realized what color it was, but I had already had a half bottle. I live in Colorado

Call a lawyer and tell them if you die, that you want them to sue for you. Then choose where the money goes.
>You can get brain parasites and shit you fucktard

Keep drinking it and see what happens

So it is lead....

Have you tried giving it to other people? That's what I would do

My coworker had a few sips and did get a slight upset stomach, but she didn't have nearly as much as me.

Ok. We'll don't tell them what it is. Keep giving it to people and observe the effects. You would be a hero on Sup Forums. Science fag OP

Fill up some bottles and hand them out to homeless people

Fucking call back the people who fixed it and trick them into drinking some. Then tell them what happened and demand they fix it

>what country
>Texas
Dumbass

water is one of the problems homeless people in developed countries do not really have

Go to local water tower

You have powers now OP. Use them

What are the symptoms of lead poisoning?