Canadian here, so is this Trump joke still going or are you guys being serious?

Canadian here, so is this Trump joke still going or are you guys being serious?

Watching his speech is like a propaganda film

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/joyride-with-perot/n10313
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/perot-cold-opening/2868125
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=43m40s
reason.com/archives/2016/02/03/hail-to-the-censor
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/
nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/elusive-papers-of-law-firm-are-found-at-white-house.html?pagewanted=all
commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/campaigns-elections/hillary-clintons-bribery-scandal/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/
youtube.com/watch?v=OdMWpvvnk2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is an angel

Satan was also an angel.

Since Hillary hasn't been elected yet,than the meme continues. It's amazing how many people actually thought he wanted to be president.

Yes, and by far the best of them all.

Fuck off Canadian loser
You hippie losers don't have to spend on military because you are attached to us.

84% of your economy revolves around us

We elect who we want, and you fucks just keep sucking our ass

there are a lot of disgruntled, impoverished whites here

for some reason they believe Trump will help them

Any oldfags remember Ross Perot?
That rich fucker actually had a plan, and was willing to show you charts and shit to prove his point
trump has no plan other than "trust me"

Oh, it's just a joke, fam. We're watching the GOP tear itself apart live.

Couldn't be as bad as Pence's speech yesterday.
Did they boo him off like they did to Cruz?

Well he's officially the Republican candidate, so he better step up his BS

He's going to make everything great. That's the plan.

He has, to this point, been decent at being angry about some problems, but has given zero evidence that he has the first idea what to do about any of it beyond "I'll just fix it fast, believe me."

Sorry, sir, I am done just believing a politician's promise to vaguely do something, somehow. You're going to have to share a plan of some sort.

lololololololol

What did you dislike about Pence's speech? I thought it was pretty good. Not a great speech, but pretty good.

At least he has a spine. Our pussy Prime Minister is a fucking embarrassment.

And if you didn't vote for him and is against him then I got no problem with you.

Christ you're a dumb faggot

The guy who wants to be VP can almost deliver a "pretty good" speech? Well, better vote Trump!
Oh, he ruined Indiana? In nearly every metric? Well, better rethink my choice!

Pipe down you dirty Canuck, or you'll get a wall too.

Trump is a hildog supporter. He ran as a Republican pretty much to take out the competition. Now his campain is becoming a joke, while the Republican party is in shambles after rat man's speech last night. Do you think trump didn't know he wouldn't get his endorsement after all the shit he said about ratman? As the memes go, trump is playing 4d space chess, he just isn't playing for the team you think he is.

Pretty much this, if we wanted Canada to be the 51st state, they would be.

This. As a Hoosier, I apologies for ever getting this guy into office.

As a Hoosier, I bessech you to not vote for the fuckface frontrunners

MAGA

i did not say I am voting for him -- I do not plan to. I did not say he was a great Governor of Indiana.

I asked what was wrong with his speech.

He read Cruz's speech 2 hours before Cruz gave it and still let him give the speech. Fuck off, shill.

>Canadian

Requirements to have an opinion on American politics
1. Be american
2. Be of voting age

Gtfo you underage piece of shit

>i did not say I am voting for him -- I do not plan to. I did not say he was a great Governor of Indiana.

I'm saying his speech doesn't matter if he helped ruin a whole state.

Anyone but Hillary.

I flagged the twitch stream as Hate-Speech
Don't know why people are not offended by that this is treamed on twitch.

Canada is a fuck hole. If you get really sick you have to come here. Your economy is driven by oil that you steal from the US by drilling into oil fields that Obozo and the green weenies won't let be drilled by the US. And, it is wasn't the US surrounding you, the Soviets would owned you a half century ago. So shut the fuck up, eh?

You think fat southern baptists and rural hillbillies voting for Trump can read charts?

Dude I'm not happy about it. He has invigorated me politically though, I gotta admit.

If this... Drumpf guy can run for President, shit maybe anyone can.

If what you say is even close to true shouldn't we have an INTEREST in your presidential nominee's?

I remember Adm. Stockdale

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/joyride-with-perot/n10313

edged.jpg

Get over yourself pussy

THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING FAGGOT! Trump knew he would fuck up everything,and still let him do it, because trump is a Hilary supporter. Why call me a shill,when trump is the shill for the biggest shill in politics?

>Anyone but Hilary. Because she hid emails, and that's a crime and Dick Cheney did the same thing and that's not a crime and she did benghazi but I'll ignore all the attacks during the Bush years because that fits my narrative.

Faggot detected.

Not him but we should. And that's why Clinton should never win. She is everything this country stands against.

I'd like to see Trump propose something as good as this
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/perot-cold-opening/2868125

Could be worse, we could wind up with the red queen.

If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

It's just hilarious how hard he is trying

Cool story bro.

Fuck yeah Ross Perot, my nigga!

What, she is? Says who? She accepts money from everyone like a true capitalist.
It's almost a cliche' at this point but she's not half as bad as Trump is.

They are both monsters.

Friendly reminder that Milo doesn't actually want Trump as president.

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=43m40s

What's wrong with Hillary? Besides Benghazi, she seems like a gud cznd

I'm voting for him because I don't think he is serious. I think he is a pawn in Hillary's game to win the Whitehouse. I am a Democrat and I fucking hate Hillary enough to the point I will not be party to their games. I'm voting for him, and I hope that sniveling spray-tanned scrotum fucking wins so I can watch him fidget uncomfortably as he is inaugurated while the waste of female anatomy fumes during her losing speech. He will be revealed for the unprepared fuck he is. In four years America will realize that we were all collectively being fucking retarded, and things will slowly go back to normal.

And if he is serious...well, the country deserves to burn for letting it come down to either him or Hillary.

>I am a Democrat

Great job addressing the point instead of redirecting with a meme.

but we have all-dressed chips faggot

Maybe not for much longer.

What party subscribes to the philosophy, "Fuck this shit. Nothing matters anyway."?

To those of you too lazy to check the link, Milo said:

>Look, I don't want him in the White House, I'll be honest. Don't tell anyone this. I don't want him in the White House. But I do understand why people like him.

#savemilo

Keep in mind it's a year old as well.

Shut the fuck up you dumb canuck you voted in the biggest faggot in political history (Trudeau) and you actually going to complain about trump?!

Adolf certainly won't take us to a war we can't lose... he will make this country great again! After, y'know, getting rid of the jew-- I mean Muslims.

It wont happen. Were not as stupid as the British.

I fucking hope I'm right about that.

What was her sin on Benghazi again? For a bonus point, explain how that criticism doesn't apply to Bush.

The one you will become a part of, if you value your life. If you don't, fuck you anyway.

If you really still think that Trump has somehow been bought and is actively just shilling for Hillary even after accepting the GOP nomination tonight, then for fuck's sake dude, you're hopeless.

dubs of truth

You just have to look at the most popular youtube videos to realize that people are fucken retarded. Therefore Trump 2016.

I like Trudeau, I wish we had Bernie and Trudeau at the same time that would be awesome.

>Incoming cuck comments!

I'll give a list of reasons she's a criminal a liar, and unworthy of holding office without mentioning benghazi or emails at all.
1. She is absolutely pro censorship, and has been for her entire career.
reason.com/archives/2016/02/03/hail-to-the-censor
2. Unlike Trump she has actually said blatantly racist things, like calling black people super predators and referring to Ghandi as a gas station owner.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/
3. She mishandled the Rose law firm documents, conveniently finding them when the heat was off.
nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us/elusive-papers-of-law-firm-are-found-at-white-house.html?pagewanted=all
4. She has almost certainly taken bribes.
commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/campaigns-elections/hillary-clintons-bribery-scandal/
5. Just Google the cluster fuck with livestock futures.
6. For such an avid defender of women, threatening the women slick raped is pretty hypocritical, and probably illegal.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/
Do you need more? I can give you more.

You all elected Trudeau. The first was a disaster, what made you think version #2 was any better?

Oh cool, I'll get to live in an infected, polluted version of Earth with slightly fewer tacos and a similar level of terror attacks. Yeah, buddy. You've made this sound real attractive.

Yeah, but somehow I doubt he's endorsing Lady Macbeth either.

Sup Forums, try to convince me that you care about minor racism. Quick, before I remember the other stuff you post.

Now, try to make Trump look good while ignoring even worse things. Go, quick! Your public needs you.

And you'll like it,just like your elders did!

My sides are missing

Wow a faggot whos not a complete faggot. Though I agree with you, I think about one of the only people that manages to be even more of a piece of shit than Hilary is fucking Trump.

His list would be much longer

>tfw hillary approved war on the wrong country
>thousands of emails deleted
>funded by the people who did 9/11
>HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN

Fuck off delusional libcunt.

at least he isnt trudeau you FUCKING LEAF.

Bruh we got trudeau
How we gonna talk shit?
Trump for the win

> A disaster.
Yes, Canada, that great third world country no one is trying to move to.

Yes, there are no records of a Republican declaring war on the wrong country.
On an earnest note, keep trying. You're proving my point and recruiting for my cause.

I can't believe Canada is still a country.

I voted harper

Fuck liberals

What's on his list?
Being a traitor to his country?
Waging war on the wrong country?
Leaking info to kill opponents?
Working alongside Islamic Terrorists?
Lying, lying, and more lying?

Jingle Bells
Death to Everything That Is Not Me
Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

But it's not like Trump has improved, or changed in any way. So I don't see why Milo's opinion on the matter would've changed either.

Milo agrees with Trump on a lot of issues, but he's still able to recognize that Trump is severely unqualified and could very well be a disaster.

>Watching his speech is like a propaganda film
>Canadian here

shut the fuck up

IDK but Republicans like bringing it up though

My elders? Drinking a bit, tonight? I know I am.

As long as someone assasinates him, the world will be fine. American's seem to be good at that, at least. They got in enough practice against Police...

I agree with you. As I said above, they are both monsters who have no connection to reality. They live in their bubbles, totally surrounded by money and privilege and sycophants who tell them how wonderful they are. FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

LOL YEAH TRUMP IS THE PROBLEM
youtube.com/watch?v=OdMWpvvnk2Q

Better him than the lying law breaking harpy he's running against.

*waves old man cane* Get off my lawn

>is this Trump joke still going

we we fucked up.

There's literally nothing else. Hence the unprecedented dirt-digging. Hope we make Benghazi stick while hoping no-one finds out that Bush and Co. did the same things!