Post a better game.

>Pro tip: You can't

Gran Turismo 4

I second this

I fucking loved that game.

/thread

shit nigger are you even trying?

Samefag here.
I had both of these games, and KH2 was a better experience overall. Twinsanity was fun though.

My all time favorite, love you nigganon

Holy fuck quads fucking checked!

You cannot provide a better game than TY the Tasmanian Tiger, my friend. The quads speak

Mario Kart

Two secret jewels from a PS2

(The same kind of Silent Hill)

this

isn't that game really rare to find because it was banned or something?

>makes my cock hard.

Just fucking end the competition right here!

Quads checked also fucking loved 1 and 2 of this game never finished the third because i had to return it to blockbuster

I gues some countries banned the game, like Manhunt or Thrill kill. Now it is hard to find games like this (not including Indies). If you look in coolrom.com you will find it both

I know about coolrom but an actual copy of the game is rare due to being banned in some countries

holy shit this game has pleasing graphics for the ps2

I win

There ya go bud

Don't Pretend it's not God Tier

Rather play sunshine.
Smash bros is were it at if you can actually play

Am I the only one?

Any other old fags?

This. Wish my fucking wii worked so I could play it again. This was such a comfy game and the music was fantastic.

Agree about smash, but even though I played the shite out of sunshine and get more nostalgic about it I think Galaxy is The Best Single Mario game

that wasn't even the best one in the series. nothing can beat the original trilogy

1 was better.

Shadow of the Colossus isn't that fucking good. sorry. Great graphics for it's time, sure. But despite that it had boring fucking gameplay and was more of a tech demo so Sony could touch themselves besides being a real fucking good game.

Halo 3 in it's heyday of post-September 2007 and the next year onward.
>the community then was crackling and eager to play all night
>Custom Games
>Online Coop campaign

People have this ridiculous stupid amount of nostalgia cause it was impressive at the time. But that's simply it. It lacks real gameplay and plot. It's irritates me to the fucking core how many people jerk off talking bout this game.

Dude, yesss. I thankfully got to experience that. Such a great time. Xbox Live will never be that great again. Sadly times have changed.

Wiis are cheap as hell man. Like 30-50

>Shadow of the colossus
>Secret Jewel

that doggo at the end...

I win GG

>Better series imo

really regret never playing this. i feel like if i played it now i wouldn't appreciate it :/

U mean this

My copy fucked up on me:/ even went to game exchange to buff but they fucked up worst. Thinking of getting it professionally done

Yeah it probably wouldn't be hard to get a new one. I should get one.

I just re-bought this game from gamestop 40 bucks delivery to your front door and dusted off my old gamecube, which you could buy online for about 20 bucks

Just use dolphin

Fuck me, I had that game but my game was scratched and I was never able to make it to the final battle.

Never got to play this game as a kid, was gonna get it on steam but its broke and rockstar just ignores the fact that its broken

Haha oh shit. I had this game (was probably 12 or 13 at the time). Never actually got to play it though. My brothers and I were fighting and my mom took it away shortly after I bought it. She told us that if we couldn't be mature we couldn't play mature rated games. It was really strange as we'd had plenty M rated games for Sega and PS1 and PS2 and she never took the., but for some reason this time she took this game.

Shill harder Sup Forums
I'm thinking in it. I usually resale since most games don't have much sentimental value to me