/got/ general

Pussy bitch Loras edition

Old thread:

1st for smug Dany

Ok so what was the title - Book of the Stranger - all about? The Stranger is death right? What book?

Brienne and Tormund confirmed to fugg

literally perfect

>the season isn't even half over and Ramsay won't die until the finale

I don't think I can make it.

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K I N G
I
R
M
E
D

(farts)

MIIGA.

Margaery references it in her scene with the High Sparrow. It's a shit-tier title, but it wouldn't be the first.

they are going to drag that shit out. fight won't even be this season.

FUCK EVERY MOTHERFUCKER EXCEPT ME

I WILL SIT THE IRON THRONE. I AM THE DRAGON.

nth for this was a good episode.

Certainly the best out of the season so far

Someone explain what the fuck happened. Kelly C burned all the khals and now they revere her CGI tits?

get out of here pycelle

nth for Radmure, based fish of the riverlands

That armor looks plastic.

I AM THE KINGSMOOT

>she'll never make this face after looking at your penis

This show is just full on feminist fan fiction now.

nice dubs

GET HYPE

when will pycelle get a single scene where he isn't being shit on or shitting on himself

first for lamp oil can melt dothraki wood beams

i agree

yes.

Those were her actual tits though...

How hard will season 6 drop compared to season 5?

True tbqh.

E01: 4/10
E02: 3/10
E03: 5/10
E04: 6.5/10

The episode was ehhh, but did no one notice gow tall Robin was? Kids taller than CIA and his voice is deep as fuck.
>also mixedfu continues to be top waifu

i like how Dany always looks sexually aroused when she's murdering and dominating

i would fap to her like i used to if there wasn't so much armfat

but her titties did look pretty nice. were they real here

>Theon crying in his big sisters arms

It was breddy good desu senpai

>yfw literally 1 in every 5 episodes has its "get hyped for next week!" ending just be a bunch of mexicans bowing before the sjw human torch

ULTIMATE BUMP
YEEE

Hold on a minute.

Ramsay's peeling an apple but...
There are no apple trees in the North.

But there are apple trees in the Reach, in fact there are Houses with apple SIGILS. House Fossoway to be precise...

Could it be possible the Boltons have allies in the Reach? If the Fossoways are doing trade with the Boltons, is it out of the question to believe the Tyrells are funding Ramsay's army? Ramsay's main opponent should be the Lannisters, who have sent the Vale to war with the North. Perhaps the Tyrells are playing a secret puppet war here.

Mereen was actually good!

>he thinks they were fake
top kek m8

puberty hits hard on GoT

I don't know lad.

Both Sansa and Dany were threatened with brutal rape in this episode.

Your average feminist would be beyond triggered.

That's how the Dothraki power circle works. They basically follow whatever Khal is strongest/killed their old Khal.

it was during the sparrow's boring monologue

who gives a fuck how good a title is?

First for lamp oil spread incredibly fast across sand.

You don't even know how fast oil travels across sand!

It's not like it just pools there!

Oh geez this just got exciting! Truly a game of thrones

when will they learn?

does bran ghostwalk into mortal kombat universe or something

In a few episodes

why did they cast a retard?

Euron Greyjoy = Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders = Jon Snow
Hillary Clinton = Ramsay Bolton
YOU KNOW WHO'LL WIN FOLKS!

I guess they got Khal-cinated

Well you see Khaleesi's story arc is about her becoming a "boss ass bitch" because she was very meek when we met her. She was a boss ass bitch in seasons 2 3 4 and 5 too but they don't really count.

So she pushed over the lamps and the mean Dothraki guys who wanted to rape her like the evil rapist scum they are got burned! But she didn't get burned because she's FIREPROOF! Checkmate.

also first for DABID

hey I have an idea let's recycle the exact same fucking ideas over and over

omg Dany didn't get burnt by fire and everyone knees le ebin queen
farts

1: 7/10
2: 9/10
3: 8/10
4: 8/10

I'm good at suspension of disbelief but the speed with which that hut burnt down really took me out of the show. Was that building made out of gasoline?

me desu senpai

>they're all together now

>brienne happens to ride by sansa and reek right when dogs come
>jorah finds ring in middle of the field
>khaleesi takes a walk outside just when jorah and cool guy are walking buy

so many convenient plot points

you lost me. how exactly do the tyrells have an alliance with the boltons?

I actually agree, tbqh senpai.al.am

Take away the remade scene from the first season, it was pretty good. Out of the season, yeah.

>Beneath this mask there is more than flesh Mr Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof.

what did khaleesi mean by this?

Dany = Wall Street

>Danny being immune to fire

Did the writers even read the books?

fuck you

tumblr should leave

Preston pls

Don't you want to hear 'i wish you good fortune in the wars to come' for a fourth time?

He looks dead inside

if those were her actual tits, then i'm back on the dany train, even if she refuses to work out that dirty lazy cunt

its not your standard modern lamp oil, senpai

this is some kind of barbarian flammable substance, who knows whats its made of and its properties

GTFO tumblrista

D&D version of the letter to Jon Snow - absolutely disgusting.

Muuuaaaaa the frenc- (farts)

>jorah finds ring in middle of the field

did you forget they only found it because the ground was disturbed from the horseriders raping it?

I just assumed that part of the "help" she needed from Jorah and Daario was prepping for the building to burn down fast.

The writing really went to shit once they pushed George out

>dry climate
>shitty straw
>subpar timber
Why would you think it wouldn't burn down at that speed?

nth for pouty bitch Jon

God, i read it in his voice too.

mance and arthur dayne used it... when was the third time?

>tfw went into a psych ward last year and kept in a 6x6 room for 35 hours straight without sleep

After my experience I really want this piece of shit to die. Fuck people who mentally torment others.

this, that whole scene just so lame, she pushes some lamp over onto the sand and they are all running away like they never saw fire befoe and all the sudden everything is on fire in like 2 seconds

no more nakedness in her contract they said

Can we stop this "GoT is becoming feminist" meme? I hate tumblr SJWs as much as the next guy, but people spewing this shit are just trying to cherrypick and find things to be offended... which is exactly what SJWs do.

The show's killed too many good actors. It's boring now.

imagine being Jon in that fucking scene. Imagine having seen what he saw. He kept his oaths. He obeyed his Lord Commander when he was just a steward. He didn't want that responsibility, Sam vouched for him and it was the watch that wanted him as his commander. He did everything in his power to prevent the Wildlings to get turned into undead puppets, more meat for the Night's King.
He lost countless of brothers, had to forge an alliance with an impossible ally that would have rather seen him dead the moment he stepped on Hardhome. He fought for them despite their differences because he knew that this is what needed to be done. He barely escaped death due to the happenstance of his sword being made out of valyrian steel. He brought them back without a day of rest. All he wanted to do is a get a couple of hours of sleep but he knew that the Watch and the entirety of westeros is dependent on him, his judgement could kill your save the entire realm of man.

And what fucking happens? He gets murdered by his own brothers lead by the same fucking cunt that wanted to hang him for oathbreaking after he came back from his Wildling infiltration, the same fucking cunt he didn't humiliate after he became Lord Commande, that still got treated like any of his other brothers despite their differences. Someone that he would have bled and died for even if he hated him.

And the moment he comes back and the realization of their betrayal sets in, someone asks him to fight another war fucking war. And he knows that that won't even be the last one, he knows that the Whitewalkers are still coming. He knows that thousands will die for some dumb shit that isn't even relevant because ice zombies are going to rape them in the fucking ass if they don't do anything about them. And then he realizes that if the rest of Westeros doesn't care why should he. He did everything the Watch asked of him and more, everything Westeros could have asked. He's fucking tired.

The ring was by far the best one
>5000000000000000000000 square miles of grass
>oh look her ring, and it has a map attached!

The stream dropped out during High Sparrow's monologue. What was I supposed to care about?

He was rich, wokeup, saw naked bodies, and then?

GET HYPE

>Jorah finds a ring in middle of field
You mean the field with the grass trampled from thousands of horses traveling in a circular pattern all around this one location?

Yea. Danys plot and Mereen were actually interesting as was the Vale and the North.

GET HYPE

>sneks teleport
>no one anywhere is loyal to the king/lord they serve and thus not revolt once said lord/king is killed in treason
>Dogs that disappear
>Davos shrugs off stannis' death, NOW MY BEST FRIEND IS JON SNOW
>Dany gets multiple free armies again because fuck it

delete this

The second she tipped over the first lantern the whole fucking building was up in flames

Alfie is still around.

Pycelle is still here. Not for long though

salsa tits when

High Sparrow is my favorite character in the last two seasons desu

>Joffrey gets resurrected next season