How mainstream are these drugs in your country?

How mainstream are these drugs in your country?

>Alcohol
>Marijuana
>MDMA
>Cocaine
>Heroin

>69580044
>Alcohol 100%
>Marijuana 60%
>MDMA 5%
>Cocaine 60%
>Heroin 1%

source: my perception

Everything except heroin is common as fuck. Heroine is seen as being for hopeless junkies and homeless people

>Alcohol
Everyone takes it in if you count it as a drug
>Marijuana
very mainstream especially among people aged from 16-20
>MDMA
Sometimes, at parties, not very mainstread
>Cocaine
only rich people
>Heroin
Only bottom of the barrel

>Alcohol
everyone, even pakis drink (secretly while their parents are asleep of course, otherwise they get their bodyparts discovered in a binbag or sent back to pakistan)
>Marijuana
among young people its extremely popular, which is annoying because trying to talk to your mates while they are fucked up on weed is a nightmare
>MDMA
very popular, especially in my city (manchester) although i rarely see people on it at anything but house/techno events. i'd say ketamine is more popular all round though. if you walk into a venue, look behind the bar and see the fridges full of only bottled water you know every single person attending is on mdma
>Cocaine
similar to above, it's mostly popular with young people working shitty jobs, living with their parents but still having a lot of free money because they have no financial obligations and no future
>Heroin
scarily big among the poorest underclasses of scotland, it's not even a meme
recently also there has been a big spike in usage in economically depressed post-industrial parts of south wales because drug firms seem to have singled this region as vulnerable seeing as they ridiculously highrates of depression and unemployment

>all day erryday
>common
>rare, but you can get it
>You wont hear about those

>Alcohol
of course it's popular
>Marijuana
extremely popular
>MDMA
kinda popular around uni aged people
>Cocaine
much more popular in europe, from what i can tell
>Heroin
more popular here than in europe

>Alcohol
Everyone uses it.
>Marijuana
Common with teenagers and deadbeats.
>MDMA
Very popular with the party crowd.
>Cocaine
non-existent
>Heroin
non-existent

>>Alcohol
Everyone.

>>Marijuana
Common.

>>MDMA

Rave people love these.

>>Cocaine

Rich people only.

Heroin i haven't heard around here, poor people use crack.

I don't drink alcohol because I'm Muslim.

The percentage of people who used drugs last month.

>>Alcohol
1000000%
>>Marijuana
100%
>>MDMA
5%
>>Cocaine
1%
>>Heroin
0.0000000001%

People who used drugs in 2015.

>Alcohol
Almost mandatory. You're not seen as a proper German if you don't drink alcohol.

>Marijuana
Very common among young people, while older people think it's on the same level as shooting up heroin. Funny considering what I wrote above about alcohol.

>MDMA
Quite common among young people apparently?

>Cocaine
everything was expensive.jpg

>Heroin
Only for people who have nothing to lose, bottom of the barrel tier. People begging for money in larger cities (especially Frankfurt) are probably buying it.

People who used drugs in their life. According to the government stats, drug research stats and health care research.

I wonder how those numbers look for people under 30.

How often health care service providers came in contact with drug related incidents.

Apparently people only use XTC recreationally.

How often people needed help for addiction. And yes, you can get addiction to smoking (weed).

I'm pretty sure the hippie generation have been the biggest weed smokers.
And the 30 year olds the biggest XTC users.

>>Alcohol
People who don't drink are considered "strange"
>>Marijuana
Popular, but illegal
>>MDMA
Maybe in night clubs, I don't go there so don't know.
>>Cocaine
Only among upperclass, it's very expensive —price starts from $100 a gramm
>>Heroin
Opposite to cocaine — a drug for people without hope in life. Most junkies lose their job and start to engage in criminal activities, have AIDS and so on.

I read the average heroin user is 50 years old and a foreigner.
So heroin usage in the Netherlands is slowly dying out.

> alcohol
Have always had a big drinking culture, turning into a fight every cunt and smash shit culture, read somewhere that the majority of teenagers coming up now are straight edge and just go to the gym and get high on instagram likes
> dude weed lmoa
Most of the people under 40 I know smoke at least occasionally
> mud
Very common at festivals, at a night out in a city you'll see at least one crew rolling
> cocaine
$350 for a gram of stepped on bullshit, pretty well just for millionaire's children and people who are into organised crime
> heroin
Scummy cunts with nothing to lose, mostly homeless people

>Alcohol
Of course it's popular, regular people don't even percive it as a drug
>MariaJuana
really popular, most people knows it's odor at least
>MDMA
couldn't say
>Cocaine
yeah, but no
I know some one or two guys who consume it, but being expensive makes it unpopular
>Heroin
never even heard about people who use it

t. Muhammad Al-Fuckingleaf

>Alcohol
The majority drinks it. If you're young (18-25) and don't drink, you're considered weird, religious or don't know fun. If you're old (25+) and aren't up to par to society's desires (fashion, job, looks, personality, etc.) you're an alcoholic.
>Marijuana
Huge joke, very common due to how cheap it is. Those who don't are usually people who have the wrong idea about it, not interested in it, or old people fell into and spread the fearmongering meme.
>MDMA
Very common in clubs, to the point where those who take don't even realize they did so.
>Cocaine
Hard to come by. Relatively common but shrouded in secrecy.
>Heroin
Common among human garbage, or those who are stupid enough to let it control their lives.

>>Alcohol
gay
>>Marijuana
legal and dank
>>MDMA
dank
>>Cocaine
expensive and dank
>>Heroin
pointy and dank

> tfw heroin literally doenst exist here

n-not like i want to try it a-anyway..