favorite cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniekaasusa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any cheese, as long as it's on pizza

Dick cheese

Comté

Bare jarlsberg er jarlsberg

brie is the dankest cheese. but dont eat it like a faggot in your pic, you have to eat the rind too

brie!!! nothing like a fat brie bake omg fuck yeah i love it more than i love nigger memes xDD

Chevre or manchego I hate brie tho...

casu marzu

That looks fucking delicious.

I refuse to believe people actually like this

Mozzarella is the only way to go

Mexicana extra hot.

white poverty pleb exposed

the havarti master race

Mother fucking blue cheese is delicious

>blue cheese, I...

Young, Swiss Emmentaler by far.

>pic related
Its like odin cumming in your mouth

holy shit is that brie? If so thats the tastiest looking brie I've ever seen!

>entry-level soft cheese
Oh, you're cute. Did you just get a wheel at your local supermarket?

Cheese is nastyyy my yute

Like all white people, I love cheese. I'd say my top 3 for just craving all the time so I go to the fridge and slice some
Asiago
Meunster
Gouda

but for a dish I like goat cheese.

BASED WINNIMERE, CHEESE OF THE GODS

GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY EVERYONE. I BET HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BURRATA IS

Smoked gouda from costco! Fucking bomb!

Roquefort

Real buffalo-milk mozzarella, as opposed to the bland, cardboard-tasting stuff they use in the pizza chains, is pretty damned good.

look at the wannabe faggot cheese aficionado. kill yourself europoor

WHAT KIND OF GOAT CHEESE, BRO? THERE ARE A LOT.

I don't know, the cheap kind from Publix. I know the cheese world is huge but whatever lets me cut it into medallions and put it on a piece of hot meat so it starts getting even softer and kind of melting

Limburger is fucking amazing. It's a fact that the smellier a cheese is, the better it tastes, since the same volatile oils which cause it to stink are what gives cheese its flavour. Limburger is creamy, but firm enough to slice, and limburger in a grilled cheese is just fucking indescribably sans pareil.

Fun fact: The bacteria which give limburger its characteristic smell are the same ones which give feet their characteristic smell. Limburger smells like dirty feet.

Winnimere is fucking amazing

>IMPLYING I'M EUROPEAN
I'M AMERICAN YOU TEENY-DICKED CORN-FED FUCKWEASEL. THERE'S SOME DAMN GOOD CHEESE PRODUCED IN THIS COUNTRY AND YOU'D KNOW IT IF YOU'D JUST STOP PUTTING THE SAME PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEESE FOOD PRODUCT ON YOUR NACHOS AND BURGERS

this stuff is the best on sandwiches but i eat it by itself or ill put one on a hot dog, microwave for 30 seconds, mmmmm.

second person to say dis. ima hafta try it

If you go long enough without a shower, like a day~ you can wipe your finger behind your ear or in the crevice of the outside of your nose, and it smells like parmesan

THIS user KNOWS WHAT'S UP.
user, YOU SHOULD TRY TO SCORE A WHEEL OF RIPPLETON. IT'S A WASHED RIND CHEESE LIKE LIMBURGER, AND IF YOU LET IT RIPEN GETS GOOEY AS FUCK.
I WAS EATING SOME AND MY FRIEND WALKED IN THE ROOM AND ASKED, "DUDE, DID YOU FUCKING FART?"

>Limburger is fucking amazing
>Limburger smells like dirty feet.

only cheese that doesnt look like straight mold

Smell and tastes are linked, so are you sure you just don't enjoy sweety feet?

I LIKE BOTH OF YOU

Queso Fresco .

Between asiago, blue stilton, and 20+ year aged cheddar. Couldn't possibly choose one. They all tie for first, and my second is swiss.

>only cheese that doesnt look like straight mold
only cheese that doesnt straight mold -FTFY
and I'm american

YOU PROBABLY THINK MAYONNAISE IS SPICY. YOUR HOMEWORK IS TO TRY SOMETHING GOOD BUT NOT SCARY, AND WORK YOUR WAY UP FROM THERE.

Rippleton apparently comes from a single 225 acre sheep farm in upstate New York. The odds of me being able to find it are somewhere between zero and none. I'm a pretty big cheese nerd and I'd never even heard of it.

comté ftw

Provel.

What do you even use brie for? You can't make it a slice or shreds. Every good cheese comes in either form from Kraft or Sargento (straight off the block)

IT'S A BUCKET LIST ITEM FOR ME.

Put it last on the list, since the worms can eat their way out of your stomach if you don't chew them to death before you swallow, which is why it's illegal in most places.

I likes the cream cheese.

Wensleydale

Yeahhh niggaaa

>What do you even use brie for?

I DON'T KNOW, FUCKING MAKE A GRILLED CHEESE OUT OF IT? PUT IT ON A SUB? MAKE MAC AND CHEESE? JUST EAT IT ON A CRACKER?
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK?

This the fucking dumbest thread I've ever been

daily reminder that this is the only cheese worth eating, and that all other cheeses are commie garbage.

Widmer Mild Brick.

Closest thing to Bon Brie Brick that existed up until the mid 1990s.

Have to order it from murricaland tho. Wisconsin, of course.

Who /quesoblanco/ here?

Smoke gouda, but make it myself. Beats any store-brand, but I'll buy some occasionally just to check it.

Yes sir?

AND IF YOU FUCK UP IN HANG-GLIDING YOU CAN CRASH INTO A GOODAMN TREE, BUT PEOPLE STILL HAVE IT ON THEIR LIST.

What a unique response! Thanks. Literally a shit ton of cheeses to enjoy and I'm very sorry if a cheese that smells like fucking feet turns me off and you're offended. Enjoy your gooey scum, you also left your caps lock on you mong

Yeah but you'd take proper precautions when doing that stuff, why not with chewing?

Ok I lost the pic, and it's nothing fancy, but it's this Dutch spring cheese called meadowkaas that is super creamy and melts in your mout with a salty flavor and is a great segway for any flavor. I slice it on crackers, and then, with an extremely sharp knife, shave paper thin slices off a red apple, then, depending on what I'm serving it with and when, put a small amount of cracked pepper or small drizzles of honey. Fucking amazing every single time

>EIN REICH, EIN VOLK, EIN KÄSE

FUCKING NEO-NAZI CHEESE PHILISTINE

How can a person enjoy a cheese that's half mold?

I want a salty cheese recommendation please and thank you
I make a lot of grilled cheeses (favorite being with olive bread which is salty too)

All you white suburban Amerifat kids saying how much you love cheddar, "cream cheese", and slices of fluorescent yellow cheez-food substance should be aware that there are thousands of different varieties of cheese, all with an extremely wide range of flavours and textures, and that the stuff your mommy and daddy buy at the supermarket is only the blandest stuff available, chosen to appeal to the lowest common denominator (which is, at the moment, you).

Go to a real cheese shop and try a varity of different cheeses. I promise you that when you've tried something which doesn't have the texture of plastic and flavour of cardboard, you will never be able to go back to fucking spray cheez.

>only cheese that doesnt look like straight mold
>only cheese
>CHEESE

Cheese nuts

There is no cheese like mascarpone.

Yeah go ahead and stuff a big fistful of that in ye gob o murricans. Won't be doin that I shouldn't think, kekest no.

It's so good the best gastronomie nation in the world came up with it, and serves it as a dessert, as fucking ice cream. It's that fucking good.

i can only enjoy limburger in small quantities
how do you manage a grilled cheese?

The one that's made backwards.

Mold isn't always bad, just enough of the time. I eventually got over it by having bleu cheese dressing and it was so pungent, having bits of crumbled cheese that were almost overpowering. It was awesome. I'm a noob to the cheese world, only been trying stuff for a few months after I got "brave enough"

HOW CAN A PERSON ENJOY STICKING PUTTING THEIR MOUTH ON OR STICKING THEIR COCK IN A SLOPPY, BACTERIA AND FUNGUS FILLED ORIFICE?
I DON'T KNOW MAN, BUT SOMEHOW IT'S AWESOME. FUCKING ELECTRIFYING, EVEN.

I found the link:
uniekaasusa dot com slash cheeses slash meadowkaas dash spring dash milk dash dutch dash cheese dash 2 slash

That's the bomb shit.

>I'm the only one who knows there are good cheeses in the world

dumbass, everyone knows that, you aren't special. it's fucking food. find something to be an obnoxious prick about that everyone on earth doesn't spent 1/3 of their life working on.

meadowkaas

This isn't Brie you roodypoos

Cremeux D'Argental

WHY NOT WITH CHEWING, INDEED!

You're caps lock is on you MASSIVE FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE

If you've never had a legit cheesesteak with this, you're a faggot.

Halloumi if not mozarella.

OH MAN THANKS THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER I'VE BEEN HOLDING SHIFT

blue cheese

>HURR HURR I KNOW STUFF EXISTS BUT I NEVER TRY IT AND SHIT ON IT ANYWAYS

Mate that aint no cheese you fuckboi

Holy shit, I'm not the only one who puts cheese slices on my hot-dogs!

Found the raging homosexual

LMAO extreme levels of plebian detected

had a jolly zozzle at this

can't beat the Cashel blue cheese, but that Roquefort...

I can sit down and eat a whole block of limburger in one sitting (and do, if I don't manage to keep my self-control). It's just something about the creaminess which makes me salivate just thinking about it. And see, it's not actually cream; the fat content in limburger is pretty reasonable. It's something about the texture and flavour which gives it the kind of richness I crave.

Bear in mind that my mother was French-Canadian, so I grew up eating French peasant foods like tourtiere and betes-a-soeurs (nuns' farts) and lard-and-beans, which all have a very high fat content.