There's two buttons. One removes all niggers. The other removes all Muslims. You can only pick one...

There's two buttons. One removes all niggers. The other removes all Muslims. You can only pick one. Which do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oTjYNi1HXB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims, not even a close one there.

When mudslimes revolt, ISIS happens. When negroes revolt, BLM happens. Which has done more damage? There's your answer.

/thread

Niggers.

Once niggers are extinct one of the greatest cancers bringing down humanity will no longer be stopping human progress. This means that terrorists, Muslims as their liberal supporters call them, would quickly be put in line or introduced to extinction as well.

Niggers. Shitskin is shitskin, they're all niggers

Muslims because they are smart enough to gain white sympathy, and that shit's dangerous.

Muslims without a doubt.

There is a HUGE number of the worthless nigger population that is muslim and taking them out therefore takes care of a large section of the other problem. That equates into bullets saved when were killing niggers afterwards.

Muslims. black people are dumb, muslims are dumb and crazy.

That's a hard one, but I'd choose niggers.

Muslims could leave the faith, convert, become secular et cetera. But niggers will always be niggers.

Push nigger button.
Sandniggers also disappear.
>Win.

i press the button that kills myself. If i have to live in a world of ignorance and belligerent hate breed through prejudice/stereotypes, i'd rather be dead.

i'd ask where the button was to kill all ignorant white people. like everyone in this thread

please go samefag

Good brainwashed blind goy.

Muslims

Pro tip: some Muslims are also niggers

remove all niggers
i dont have to deal with muslims as much

/thread
muslims or niggers?
>not realizing that muslims are niggers

Pick niggers, because sand niggers are still niggers

Doesn't that also mean a huge number of Muslims are taken care of when blacks are whiped out?

Niggers.

The vast majority of towelheaded goatfuckers are also niggers.

muslins cause niggers are ok

they just need to let us call then niggers

Wiped*

fuck me

The more capable and superior beings?

all muslims

niggers are hardly a problem that some better government can't fix
muslims will burn the world just to get into heaven

Muslims easily. Niggers will rob a convenience store muslims will be relentless because they think they're guided by some stupid book.

muslims.

I'd pummel both those buttons like it was 1983 all over again, playing Track & Field in the arcade.

Niggers no doubt. Although mudslimes are an ignorant backwards primitive culture. niggers top it.

Just look at a rekt thread, when mudslimes are left to run their own countries they cut of your hand for stealing, niggers will light each other on fire and chuck cinder blocks at their heads.

They also cut off your heat for wanting to leave their shitty religion. That's worse than throwing cinder blocks.

> neither button gets rid of me
> turn 360 degrees and walk away

Oh excuse me. I must apologize for expressing my opinion as all of you are.

I have no qualms with admitting that i am a fucked up individual, but to see all this hate of entire races and culture is pretty dumb. Y'all are quick to blame everyone else before accepting things and people you all fear. You fear the black American because you know they have more to add culturally than white people do. (i.e Popular trends, music, culinary) and you fear anyone Muslim because they are more spiritual connected to one another than all of you basement dwellers spamming hate over the internet through a conduit of a forum website notably know for CP.
>inb4 triggerd
>inb4 another ridiculous acronym or colloquialism that is supposed to be harmful

You don't belong on this board
That's the nice way of saying it
Lurk moar

Muslims, because fuck them niggas.

>samefag

but, hey, fuck me. right? this is the inter-web. no need to connect when you can spread unpopular beliefs and shallowness

I'd choose the nigs because that would remove well over half the population of earth, and still leave people killing the remainder of the shit-tier country's people

No because there are far more Muslims than there are nigger Muslims. Muslims in general would take care of the oil business for the US and terrorism and their offensive oppressive culture.

vocaroo.com/i/s0oTjYNi1HXB

Muslims, because niggers were once useful and I am hoping we can recreate that one day.

> hinting at slavery
Zozzle

To the left is your typical nigger
>probably grew up without a dad
>leeches off of social programs
>commits the majority of violent crimes
>rude, no manners, smells
>has cucked you
>has contributed decent music, hood movies mad peanut butter

To the right is your typical Muslim
>is taught since birth that Islam is law
>is willing to kill over his beliefs
>commits the majority of terrorist acts
>smells fucking terrible
>has cucked Europe
>has contributed nothing to society

TOP fucking KEK
do not kill my mother in her sleep tnght moot or mr skeletal or slampiggie

Niggers. Once dindus are gone the liberals who protect the goatfuckers will lose much of their ability to claim racism, as well as many voters. Then, we will be able to go after the mudslimes.

Muslims, but first I side with them to make sure their religion spreads throughout the world.

Remove all jews.

Typical Sup Forums thread. Glad you guys are contained here instead of roaming other boards with your mental handicaps.

Anybody who picked niggers is a fucking retard. Niggers are stupid. They'll never achieve anything. They're not a threat.

There are over A BILLION FUCKING MUSLIMS in the world. Even if only a small percent of them are radical, it's still a shit load. They're pretty stupid too, what with dedicating their shitty lives to some faggot Mohamamahahad god, but they're not as stupid as niggers. Eventually there's going to be like 5 billion muslims and the entire fucking world is going to be under sharia law. This is how the world ends.

Kill. All. Muslims.

You do get the problem is largely being blown up by Western media as a scare tactic right? Sharia isn't even instituted in every Muslim country. Then there are Muslim countries that don't even have actual Muslims. The Muslim world will never be united enough to be an actual threat, just like Christian won't. There's just too many splinter groups. Berbers are Muslims in name only, especially the reef mounting tribes who are pretty much pagans with mountain goddesses.