Hey, Sup Forums...

Hey, Sup Forums. Any richfags out there kind enough to please donate me $20 so that me and my son can get something to eat for the next few days. I'm very down on my luck right now and they're threatening to take my kid away from me. Thank you guys.

paypal: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html
steamcommunity.com/id/Rycorz/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/685264062
lmgtfy.com/?q=sciaticcoyote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show fridge with timestamp.

>down on your luck
>have internet connection
get the fuck out. in b4 McDonald's Wifi. If you have wifi, the last thing you're going to be doing is wasting time on Sup Forums to beg for change.

I hope you kids die or get taken away and you an hero. pls.

YEAH. SHOW FRIDGE WITH TIMESTAMP BITCH

What else am I supposed to be on? I've already applied to probably upwards of 30+ places. I have a practically useless degree and barely any marketable skills. I figured I'd at least ask SOMEONE to fucking help.

I'm not at home

ill send you $100 if you show me your kid and your fridge with a time stamp on your kids forehead.

I have no degree and make 6 figures. stop being a faggot and get a job you degenerate. kill your self.

is it worth the money to get food? we need proof so you dont go and buy a video game with our money.

better than tinder, plenty of horny ethnic bitches of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

Op if you aren't lying this sounds good.

Will also send 100 if you do this

but on Sup Forums of all places. I'm a degenerate that lurks Sup Forums all day religiously, and even I would be out doing anything but browse here if mine and my child's well being depended on it.

I'm trying to get a job, I just got laid off a week ago. I was living paycheck to paycheck so I never could save anything.

I'm at an internet cafe a mile away from my house.

food kitchin for now.

but make sure to pick up an application at the McDonalds while your there. I want a timestamp of the application filled out.

im sure that will satisfy several generous people here.

Honestly. If you prove to us you're for real right now. I'm sure at least a couple people would actually help and reach out to you. You have to prove it though, no one can be trusted on here.

Timestamp or GTFO

How can I prove it?

I'm not at McDonalds.

pick up application. Fill it out. Pictures of filled out application along with you handing it to whoever is there. If it is closed walk to the closest McDonald.

take a picture of the coffee shop for us. No need to put a time stamp on it.

googled the email account OP posted. looks like they've been looking for money on other places too.
don't know if you're really in a bind there OP. posted 20 days ago.. you said you got laid off last week and have been living paycheck to paycheck.. so why are you begging on this older post?

My name is not Noah Williams? Are you sure they aren't using my email by accident or something like that?

I'm literally trying to be a decent person right now and believe you, but I honestly fucking don't. If you need this money so badly.. You'd find ANY way to take a picture of either you, your kid, or your fridge with a timestamp.. If I was honestly begging I fucking would. We have ZERO reason to believe you.

Op here again, I asked the cashier if they had an application or if the manager was here. They told me that the applications are all online, but they're letting me meet with the manager, hold on.

OP is lying fag. Yet again.

Really.. seriously. I don't believe that another person would just happen to be using your email to do begging just like you are right now. Don't believe you sorry.

Why the fuck would someone beg with another person's email? that would actually be retarded

Exactly. Don't believe it for a minute.
Bullshit.
You OP, are fucking scum of the earth sorry. But what you're doing is pathetic and fucking ridiculous.

Im disappointed in you OP. I saved this thread from being 404ed but you blew it. You couldnt even post a single picture for me.

Oh my bad. I meant to say 2 months ago. Not 20 days ago. Misread that. Proves my point further that OP is fucking lying though. Just wanted to quickly post before thread would 404 in case.

Fuck off you pathetic liar.

better than tinder, plenty of horny asian girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

Sweeeettt horny asians

pls guys i rly need the fucken cash stop being faggots and send some money

man fuck this nigga
give me games on steam pls

steamcommunity.com/id/Rycorz/

fuck you OP.

wouldn't be surprised if this was you OP. haha

I think that website with "Noah Williams" just assigns random emails to posts. It's an archived conversation from a thread on Sup Forums in May. However, OP said in that thread that he had just gotten a job and there was no mention of his son.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/685264062 If anyone is interested

not op you fucking fag

I meant to say NAMES to posts, not emails. My bad

Please me and my fucken son are starving we need money asap heres the pic yall wanted

I just want extra money here. No real reason. Am poor though.

op post a picture of your kid with /b on it in the next 15 minutes and i gaurentee you 100 dollars. if not I swear to god.

well you do have a mouth

OP what city do you live in

How much would ya guys donate for a timestamps pic of a decent looking user foot? Actually curious

Nah, I lost my mouth during the war

I just threw up a little bit...

hope someone rapes his kids or shoots them or both

Bump

great i can use ur other holes then

Im not poor, but I pay bills every month and work 40 hours a week with little overtime but Anyone wanna buy me total war:warhammer? Cant afford it right now but Hey, atleast im honest unlike OP

paystub with timestamp you cunt.

Aww OP you and Nichole are so cute

Bump

Pics

Op dieded. Starved two death

op is confirmed underage

A simple google search of sciaticcoyote shows that you're a 17 year old liar who doesn't have a kid. Get out.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sciaticcoyote

Sent ;)

yet you has computer and internet?
>don't fucking have kids if you can support them nigger

gimme a sec and ill do just that

Keeping thread alive for this guy

Got your back

Shit, he's telling the truth

gimme a sec, gotta download itunes for the damn picture. This is my last weeks check ill be posting with timestamp

ow, I know you were being sarcastic but the autistic stupidity hurt me.

bampin 4 u man

What do you do? What did you do to get to such a point?

Remember, on the internet nobody knows you're really a dog.

Bampity bamp

Fake timestamp

your a special kind of autistic.

sell ur pc fag

>calls somebody autistic
>can't pick up sarcasm

>Expects some one to pick up sarcasm over the internet.

bump

at least somebodies not a fag

>can't read or understand context
>blames internet

I always deliver lol, atleast im honest, living in chicago sucks and is too exspensive

Its a drawn timestamp ffs

no really?

That's not your kid - he's white.

Ever thought of saving up and leaving for something more affordable, maybe more enjoyable?

Yea im originally from Ohio but came to chicago to go to college and now its just become too much of a hassle, I have saved up to move back but I refuse to dip into my going home savings.

Finally, someone said it. Goodman, user. Guy is probably a fucking addict

better than tinder, plenty of horny ethnic babes of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

Just eat your son

..... Now that the OP is a real fraud can we have a beg thread???

Where in Ohio?

Near Dayton

That's a 6hr drive. You'll be home in time for breakfast.

Come to Europe. If you have a degree that's not a mickey mouse degree (like psychology, sociology or gender studies). You will have a great standard of living. I'm not having a go at Americans, but your standard of living is atrocious.

yea it really sucks here in the US. yea its a 6 hour drive, but no car lol. I sold it when I came to Chicago, I use public transportation and bike riding to get to work and school

better than tinder, plenty of horny latina girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

OP - I will pay $2.50 for the whore. At least she can make me a sandwich if nothing else.

Cause I have food in fridge.

Fake and pathetic. You don't have a son, op, and you're nothing but a shameless begging liar, who can't stand in his own 2 feet. You're a parasite.
Sage