Stop, you have 10 seconds to be a newfag

Stop, you have 10 seconds to be a newfag

What does "kek" mean?
Also how do you like a post, I am on iPhone btw.

That image is funny, im saving it anonimus.

Why doesn't your meme have text on the top too?

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

What is dubs?

Guys how do I get double digits?

feggits raddit's better than 4chin

How can i be in anonymous please?

I'm an oldfag.

Zozzle

What is trips?

Can someone link me to the deep web?

No one fucking cares

guys how do I post anonymously

whos heaven

Wuts a dub?

What is a moot

9gag sent me here who are you?

Greentext:check this out guise

How u Tri-force

im 12 years old and what is this

why is reddit bad, i enjoy their views

What is Sup Forums about?

I don't get why people like Boxxy

why is everyone calling me a cuck because i like watching stephen colbert?

how do i make my text green color?

I have been here for almost 3 years, so it's impossible for me to act like a newfag anymore

Why do we all hate reddit?

everyone who disagrees with me is edgy

#9gager4life

use <
watch

What kind of threads do people make on /s4s/? I tried to look over it, but couldn't pin down what exactly that board is about

Rolling
If not dubs, I'm not a newf**

Orange text hahaha

Checked

tits or gtfo

What's a newfag

▲ ▲
XDDDDDDDDD U GUIZE LEIK MI TRI FORCE XDDDDDDDD REDDIT N Sup Forums 4 LEIF MANG XDDDDDDDD IM SOOOOOOO COOL N EDGY

Yes! Not a newf**

Tldr

im in anonymous look at my name

I think i've been shadowbanned can someone tell me if I am or not...

Have you met the famous hacker Sup Forums?

/greentext "be a newfag
WHEW

E
W

What are GETS? I cant figure out how to do them on my iphone 4.

@695818005
ya hes my dad

Durr how to triforce

Why does everybody keep calling me a newfag? The fuck is a newfag? Are all Sup Forums users retarded or something?

>dubs

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

[b]HI GUYS[/b]

Kek

I dunno, are you retarded?

Crud, how do I edit my post?

How do you become a newfag, where is the register button for Sup Forums I wanna make an account?

>posts on Sup Forums

reported

Why do people keep asking for "sauce" pictures? What kind of sauce? Why are you guys obsessed with sauce?

Inb4 ban

NIGGER!
HAHA FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS!!!!2!
SEE GUYS!
ALSO >BLUE TEXT

is this actually how you guys posted when you got here

They even say that on leddit. 0/1

What's wrong with being Jewish?

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Are you mentally restarted?

Y YOU REPORT ME I DIDNT DO ANYTHING RONG!!! I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION GOD UR GAY

kekked and chekked

Have fun in the pokey, faggot :^)

This is true rite guys xDDD

>how do i greentext?

%triforce

did you just fucking call me a faggot?
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
(keke i got that of /r/Sup Forums!)

Why do they say Bush did 9/11?

What is this "newfag" as you call it?

HISSSSSSS

I just saged this thread because yiu guys r being f**s

Hey guys plz don't call me a fag, it's not nice

whats noko

>¹▲
▲▲

Don't know. They have some delusion that pubic hair invented the 11th day of September.

Whats CP? cheese pizza?

How do I attach picture image to the post?

DUHH it's Combat Power

bump

Spell it properly, you weak fucking cunt. Fuck your f%£k, it still means the same thing you sad fuck.

It's choose file niggar

Nice trips XD

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER
So happy my friend shared this on reddit.

What's a moot?

Well guys? You have to repost it.

OH SHIT I'M SCARED WHAT IS A THREAD

When can i join anonymous?

XXXDDDDD this thread is so funny, itz awsum to be in the Sup Forums hacker group, btw like my post on ifunny

Ok haha

Hi guys! I'm new here!

ur sucks a newfag XXXXDDDDDDD!DDDDDDD