Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,

last two digits is how many days i wear panties for.

if dubs, forever

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not

Trips means you will wear them for the rest of your life too right? It also means you will inform your entire extended family of your panty wearing as well.

killyourself.exe

you want to wear panties like a lil girl then just fukin wear em. You don't need dubs for that shit.

I'm game lets see what i get

so is this like double dubs or something?

ps. winrar

there you 88 days faggot

Show us some pics of you in them first of all. That being said I hope you have a chastity to wear as well.

You're just trying to take the agency out of it. "It wasn't my fault." Just wear them like the sissy you are. Ever sucked a cock?

how about quads

Okay

better than tinder, plenty of horny girls of your city will take off panties on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

They are obviously a sissy. They belong being locked up in a chastity cage and panties for the rest of their life while also being forced to take estrogen.

I second this motion

already doing it part time.

> lets see how it goes.

He would have to wear a chastity cage as well and still inform their entire family. As an added bonus they would also have to inform all their coworkers.

Who said he?

better than tinder, plenty of horny barely legal teens of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirlz.html

hmmm

Check em

100% agreed.