>implying
Saved from another thread newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPCvOdWtUEM

rip'd and bip'd

Sure pal

That's where I got it.
How'd you find that? Archives?

Ehh, better than the banana.

So you name your images the same filenames from who you saved them from? That's fucking lame

It makes it easier to keep track of. Do you not realize how fucking hard it is to find pictures when everything is labeled 4027495720 or some other undecipherable numerical code? Would you rather have me name it reply to this post or your mother dies.

You should have separate folders already. Don't be a scrub

haha he look

And i rape and enslave bratty little girls who think they are killers

A separate folder for each pic?

>lol he look

I saw your stupid joke i just dont care any girl that thinks they are bad ass needs to be put into their place there is no such thing as a badass female

>tfw you realize if you were confronted by Ronda Rousey IRL you would bow down or get your ass kicked like a little pussy

>rhonda rousy

You mean the one that got absolutely obliterated in her first fight?

I think some of the more creative bananas are at least very slightly funny. This is just utter and complete shit.

yes, also the one that could whoop your ass in a heartbeat.

I doubt that ill use weapons before i lose a fight i am not afraid of fighting dishonorably

so in other words, you're just a little cuck pussy who can't defend himself from 1 girl? man that's embarrassing user

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

I would let them kill me...

I just told you i could defend myself in a rapist slaver not a knight of the round table

>useless shit stain.
It's a racing stripe, actually, and it makes me go faster.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

>useless shit stain
Racing
STRIPE

You's are sayin' dis quite comfo'tably behind yo' clunka' screen ain't ya'? Sittin' in yo' 300$ gamin' cfro dat mom bought fo' ya', whilst sippin' on hot cocoa and havin' tabs on de "latest anime episodes", weaaboo beat playin' in de backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sho' nuff be great. You's kin say whuteva' ya' wants' a'cuz no one gotss'ta know who ya' truly are.

What it is, Mama. Right On! You's recon' ya' are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, ya' are really plum scum. 'S coo', bro. A useless shit stain. 'S coo', bro. A wuzte uh space. What it is, Mama. Right On! No purpose in life oda' dan t'leech off uh de hard wo'k uh oders. People likes ya' need t'be eradicated. De wo'ld duzn't need yo' shit. You's are betta' off wuzted, faggots.

You think are existing comfortably in this 3+1th dimensional universe, huh? Thinking that science is the best thing ever. Ha. You're a useless physicalist, STEMfag. Physicalism was disproven by philosophers faggot. But no, you can't even comprehend the full ramifications of p-zombies.

Sciencing this. Empiricism that. When a physical world doesn't even exist. Wew. hot and cold. Things can be hotter, or colder, but the feeling of temperature is merely part of our five senses, and can't be used to verify the physical world. Yeah, fire is hot, but hot does not exist. Therefore, fire doesn't exist. Sure, you see fire, but that's a foolish assumption, as fire isn't simply a bunch of Colours mashed up together plus the concept of fire. You might smell fire, but smell itself, doesn't exist in the physical world. You might hear it, but so?

You use your five senses when you can't even verify that this five senses are even part of reality, and whether anything is truly whether you know exists, or merely perceive it as real.

Kill yourself STEMfag.

Sciencing this. Empiricism that. When a physical world doesn't even exist. Wew. hot and cold. Things can be hotter, or colder, but the feeling of temperature is merely part of our five senses, and can't be used to verify the physical world. Yeah, fire is hot, but hot does not exist. Therefore, fire doesn't exist. Sure, you see fire, but that's a foolish assumption, as fire isn't simply a bunch of Colours mashed up together plus the concept of fire. You might smell fire, but smell itself, doesn't exist in the physical world. You might hear it, but so?

This literally just fucking happened.

You use your five senses when you can't even verify that this five senses are even part of reality, and whether anything is truly whether you know exists, or merely perceive it as real.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you?

Anonymity sure is great.

People like you need to be eradicated.

Lost

You think you are comfortable thinking thoughts, reality existing faggot. When you can't even verify the semantic context of anything you receive to the conceptualization your mind.

This is cancer. You think nihilism and all those bullshit philosophies are big and awesome? Wew. This is all a metaphysical universe faggot.

>le universe chaotic

The universe doesn't even and cannot ever exist.

Nothing out of your current viewpoint exist. The person you perceive to be typing this post doesn't exist.

You are merely seeing 2 dimensional coloured shapes you mix and match to combine for your so called 3rd dimension.

Kill yourself. Or not. Besides. There's no point. There is nobody else here in the universe who is actually conscious. We are merely abstract ideas. Only you can verify that you yourself exist.

You are and will be truly forever alone for as Long as you exist.

peenus weenus

who the fuck is derailing this thread?

I farted.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPCvOdWtUEM

trump is kill

O I m laffin

Booger knot nachos

lost