Name a morally sympathetic character in Game of Thrones who is fulfills all of the following traits

>Name a morally sympathetic character in Game of Thrones who is fulfills all of the following traits
>White
>Male
>Able-bodied
>Straight
>Not Jon Snow

Davos

>not able bodied

Top kek

Davos (unless you count his lack of fingers), Samwell, Rickon... Tommen, I guess? Shit, there aren't many left. Hopefully we'll see Gendry again someday.

Davos
Jorah
Varys
Sam
Tommen
Hodor
Podrick
Beric
Benjen
Smalljon

Depends on your defintion of "able bodied" and "morally sympathetic".

It's kinda the entire point of the novels/show that the morally driven characters are the ones who perish...

>Name a morally sympathetic character in Game of Thrones who is fulfills all of the following traits
>White
>Female
>Able-bodied
>Straight
>Not Sansa Stark

I can meme post too.

High Sparrow.

He's so based. I can't believe more people aren't on his bandwagon yet.

>actually pious
>kind
>humble
>blowing out the Lannisters & Tyrells AT THE SAME TIME

The realm would do well with him advising Tommen.

high sparrow is a faggot and so are you

>t. Degenerate

Danaerys
Margaery
Arya
Melisandre
Asha Greyjoy

you're immediately debunking your entire "point" by giving an exception. white men sure are oppressed in the media by the growing amount of protagonists that aren't white and male: here's an example of why we're not at all.

Also Davos.

>Implying GoT has any morally sympathetic characters at all

I mean, sure, if you sympathize with psychos I guess

It's hard to name a morally sympathetic straight white able-bodied male IRL desu

They made Beric a cunt in the show for some reason

>Danaerys
Burns prospering kingdoms to the ground because of her greed
>Margaery
Conniving slut who chases King after King just so she can swoop in and rule
>Arya
Past cunnyfu who threw away her heritage just so she can become a killer (has no name anymore, no past, no family)
>Melisandre
Cold blooded killer, worships false idols. Burns men at the stake for praising the wrong God. Doomed Stannis
>Asha Greyjoy
Greyjoy, no morals at all

Try harder.

He was fucking awesome in S3. While Joffery sat in his throne while the realm went to shit, the brotherhood took it upon themselves to protect their homeland. Even if it meant kidnapping little kids and selling them to afford armaments, it was still for the greater good.

>other than the protagonists and all the good dead men, and with the caveat of them not being at all disabled, there are only dozens of characters that are white men.

>worships false idols
the lord of light is the only true god

>Arya
WENT BLIND DOESN'T COUNT

>lord of light
>real

Seven hells.

Davos

Gilly