/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10225263/
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBfdd_xNVo
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tyene_Sand
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plz expand on North and Dornish masterplans.
North = basically Manderly? And dornish?

This was a fuckin' girl power episode if there ever was one.

>Sansa (aka the stone-cold badass that was promised) telling Jon she'll take on the Bolton's without his help.

>Brienne threatening Mel and straight up telling Davos she was the one to execute Stannis.

>Cercei making plays and getting leverage with the small council.

>Yara/Asha acting like a ruler.

>Dany GETTING SHIT DONE. And without the help of Drogon. Thank god we're not spending a whole season with her just hanging out in Vaes Dothrak (also bewbs)

Even Margary's scene with Loras was the most I've ever liked her. And, well, Osha gave it her best shot. "Fuck yeah" was uttered many a time throughout this episode.

>implying High Sparrow monologues aren't gold.

reposting for visibility

>bolton men were able to march into the vale past the bloody gate walk past the eyrie and find littlefinger on his way to the fingers and walk back out with sansa in tow

This is a believable story according to dabid

I have about as much respect for Game of Thrones as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is SJW. It is Walter White. I am seething.

Reminder

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

why do people pretend the books are good?

lol it's a good vintage, isn't it OP?

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

All of this was from tonight's episode with the exclusion of Jon's small pecker joke and beta Sam.
Don't get me started on the SandSnake bullshit(strong independent women Killing men) and the first episode this season how only men died from women.

strawpoll.me/10225263/
strawpoll.me/10225263/
strawpoll.me/10225263/

How was it, lads?

Thoughts on Dany walking out of the burning hut after burning all the Khal and his bloodriders?

He only needed to fool Sweetrobin.

Is it funny or sad that Salsa looks same age/older than Jon even though Jon is almost 10 years her senior.

What was the worst scene of the new episode, and why was it Osha being killed?

Why even have her brought back at all? Did her actress need a place to crash for a couple weeks and decided to return to the show?

Pretty sure the GNC involves Robb having written Jon as his heir in his will. Dornish master plan is more interesting IMO, it's basically Doran being pro-Dany and scheming to take control of the glass candle in the Citadel as well as uprooting the Lannisters by hiring out the Brave Companions. It actually makes a lot of sense once it's laid out.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBfdd_xNVo

Upvoted. My wife's son and I loved this episode. I could really empathize with Jorah.

>>Brienne threatening Mel and straight up telling Davos she was the one to execute Stannis.

i want to believe that she is overcompensating for not killing stannis
everyone thinking stannis was dead and finding out he is alive would be like some kind of d&d retard poetry to mirror jon finding out the brothers he thought were dead are alive

Why are all the knights now littlefingers as well ?

House Royce are the 2nd strongest house in the vale

he was clearly fucking lying. his lies didm't need to lying. also out of all the things in this episode this is what you bitch about?

REMINDER

You don't have to be cucked by fanfiction anymore. Wheel of Time has been licensed by a major studio, and will soon be breaking records for television.

Will we get a scene to establish Robert Strong's power level?

>Littlefinger going NAH DAWG I DIDN'T KNOW RAMSEY WAS CRAZY HONEST
Are we supposed to believe this or are we supposed to be able to see how retarded a claim that is?

I think those were really hers desu

North: Manderly infiltrates from within. I think HALF of the Umbers are loyal to Bolton only. Manderly sends Davos to find Rickon, the rightful heir of the Starks.

Dornish: Doran wants vengaence. He originally wanted to marry daughter to Viserys so they could make an alliance (with Dothraki). Viserys died. So Quentyn and Dany.
He sends the Sand Snakes to spy in certain places and be influention
>Citadel
>Small Council
>Faith
Arianne is send to see if Young Griff is really a Targaryen and if they should join him.

Thx for the info. Now retuen to r/asoiaf.
You didnt had to copy paste that post exactly.

Straight from fucking reddit

>cersei allowed in any council
>Making alliances with the Tyrells
Totally makes no sense
1. Not her character to make alliances anymore
2. She was restricted from ruling following her release

will game of thrones ever be this comfy again?

Bolton have 20 good men. And we also know that 10 good men is enough to take The Eyrie so no problem there.. 1 good Bolton man is probably enough to kidnap Sansa in the Vale

If he did know, it was to get the Vale pissed off and send armies.

No shit he was lying you dumb cunt, but why would anyone believe it?

Its literally fucking impossible

>>Faith
Wait what? I must have missed this part. Is there a Snek hiding among the Sparrows or something?

Anyone else really want Brienne to die? All she does is randomly appear all over the place, fucking over the hound, the stannis, and now just being a bitch to Davos for no reason.

But user sneks totally killed Doran xDD

why did the horse guys tent burn so fast?
how could she have planned burning the tent?
why did every single person immediately bow down? how come nobody said "wtf this bitch just killed my horse king guy lets rape her then kill her like the previous king would have wanted"

Well, out of the hundreds of deaths in the show, where was it one where a man killed a woman and was regarded/portrayed as a hero for it? You get LF killing Lysa and Theon killing Miranda, both with the only excuse that they were protecting another woman(Sansa in both cases), the closest thing you'll find was Olly killing Ygritte to save John, but it could be seen ver well a revenge for her killing his father.

Now, the opposite is not rare, Dany killing the khals, or the Unsullied's owner. Arya killing Meryn Trant, the thieves, even that boy when she's fleeing the Tower of the Hand in S1. Brienne killing just about anyone, etc.

It becomes easy to start noticing it once you realize how fucked up things are.

tell me more pls

So what kind of homophobic shit did they pull with Loras in tonight's appearance? Was he complaining about how long it had been since he was fucked?

Why do people think this chick is attractive?

She looks deformed and possibly inbred

cute meme theory

>sansa was full of shit of shit in her claim, tried to guild trip a man into doing it for her

>brienne lied about executing stannis the mannis because she knows he went to the other end of the world for some reason and they won't be able to say she is full of shit

>cercei attacking an old ladies children/family and getting her to turn the rest of the council

>asha finds a way to lead through the face of a man because no one will take her seriously

>dany uses immune to fire cheatcode to burn a bunch of warriors that for some reason didnt walk up and kill her anyway with a sword when they realized there is no escape then walks up to mindless horde that doesnt immediately kill her

yeah. girl power

Guys, ready for filler out the ass?

D&D want clear enemies so the entire season will end on the defeat of the 3 enemies:
>Defeat Ramsay in the North
>Defeat the High Sparrow in the south
>Defeat the Wise Masters in the East

taht's the plot... episode 9-10 will show this. Till then, filler.
Season 7 and 8 will be Dany coming over and the White Walkers.

>S2/Book Stannis
>A good act does not wash out the bad, nor the bad the good
> Good men and true will fight for Joffrey, wrongly believing him the true king. A northman might even say the same of Robb Stark. But these lords who flocked to my brother's banners knew him for a usurper. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten.
>S5 Stannis
>Burn my daughter, let me march with no scouts, i dont fucking care

>thinking there is a season 8 onwards

I just hope Sansa and Briene believe it, if CIA dies, the light will be gone from my life.

>W

wat

the show dosen't have to make sense anymore
-DABID

>yfw Pocket Sand never works

He and Royce knew it was a lie, but Robin was fooled. The kid is simple, and LF is controlling him.

THE W

Westeros.org

I saw it on /gameofthrones/ that shit got gilded.

Fucking reddit, went from weirdos to literal beta-orbiters in the past years.
I

>Wheel of Time
>Not Fanfiction

Gods

>Dany didn't get burned by her eggs when she picked them up
>Didn't burn when she was in the HotU

>Sansa (aka the stone-cold badass that was promised) telling Jon she'll take on the Bolton's without his help.
Literally "You and what army?"

She does mention that other Northern Houses might join so +5 to House Stark

Testament to kit's looks.

I went back to college at 29. Everyone thought i was 19-22

is hodor dying next ep

>hunching vs standing straight

>burn the coal, pay the toll

Why is she even asking if he knew about Ramsey? She was crying last season about having to do it and he talked her into it, they both fucking knew, what the fuck

>brienne executes stannis without giving him a chance to take the black

Not fucking likely. He's still alive.

>royal women doing anything
>GOD DAMN GRRRL POWER

Pocket sand has to come from the pocket to be effective.

Rookie mistake, Jorah should know better.

>watch reaction videos on Youtube
>the showfags loved the ending scene

Which brings up another retarded plot point.

Why does anyone accept what robin has to say? In the books he's being constantly drugged and cries all the time. All of a sudden now all the knights of the vale accept him and his judgement without pause?

what's /got/ consensus, just came in.

I think it was pretty good, aside from Dany's usual retardation.
Best episode of S6 I'd say. Almost season 2-4 quality (again, aside from Dany shit)

>Awkward Dinner Scene!!!!

It's just like my Burgerland Sitcoms xD

literally every TV series is like that, GoT is slightly less bad in this regard

Havent seen it yet, any good streams?

I don't even remember sneks being sent somewhere.

THE TRAVEL PLANS I JUST FILED WITH ROYCE

>cup size and nipples are the same

every cuck and beta is tripling down since it's election year and trump is king

>implying any showfag even knows what a map of Westeros looks like

>watching reaction videos on Youtube

If I wasn't on his side before I am now after this episode. He will wipe the slate clean, and maybe revive the few good characters afterward

"All Men Must Die" - Daenerys Targaryen

Chills.

The Dothraki add massive firepower to Dany's side, but Dany isn't keen in the whole slaving, raping, pillaging, raping, slaving, and more raping thing. If the slaves and the slaveowners weren't willing to change overnight then the Dothraki will probably be worse. Not sure how she's going to be able to take a bunch of Mongolians around into meeren, or astapor, or volantis, or westeros without it back firing

There's a Snek in King's Landing on the Small Council, and another undercover at the Citadel.

>people trusted those """"""leaks"""""" that said CIA will make it to the north just in time for the battle

same lopsided boobs

>But I need them to do my bidding and help me out when I am in a pickle

Because he's the god damn ruler of the Vale. Not every place kills their leader for being weak.

LISTS ME, MY MAN, LORD ARRYN HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

Make Ramsay a better character

>delete dog scene from Season 4
>delete 20 good men from Season 5

Seriously, why was that even necessary? Stannis' army was already dying. So just have them keep dying. No need for some cheap ass "20 good men" who burn down his camp.

Have the battle with Stannis actually do some damage to the Boltons. Giving Roose a good reason to get rid of Ramsay and thus giving Ramsay a good reason to panic and murder him.

Maybe he's smart and he takes Walda and his brother hostage. Sends a letter to the Twins and demands that Walder send him reinforcements. This could also be an excuse to bring up that Greatjon Umber is still in a dungeon at the Twins, and thus the Umbers are forced to send men to Winterfell as well.

Yes, Tyene. To befriend the new high Septum
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tyene_Sand
Well... start to read better.

>your face when Dany dies before the show ends

YOU'VE ALWAYS DILUTED YOUR BLOOD STUPID GOYIM

Don't worry, this issue will never be brought up.

WOW.
An arc forgotten I guess.

Neither piratebay nor kickass torrents has a torrent up..wtf?

>that teleporter wristwatch
LF = tom bombadil of asoiaf

stop writing a better story.

the show is already in production

>"I do not regret having done Game of Thrones, but I have nothing to say about it either. I understood neither the series nor its success when I was a part of it."
Man, Stephen Dillane really is Stannis incarnate
10/10 casting

>Mereen becomes interesting only after Dany is gone

DANYFAGS BTFO

They really fucked up by not showing northern lords at Sansa's wedding. What the fuck was the point?

Just keep roose alive, and have ramsay be the one everyone is afraid of because they don't realize roose taught him everything he knows.

Anyone else thought Sansa wrote the letter, before it mentioned Rickon?
>If you won't do it I will!

Then again it's D&D, it might be Sansa either way and she just made shit up - and happened to be right - about Rickon, or they just forgot that she doesn't know Rickon's there.

ORRRRRRRRRR she orchestrated the whole thing with the Umber and oops sorry Osha!

Check HBO Go

finally you stupid off screen death fags will shut up