He's autistic

This show is degenerate trash.

where to cop hi-sparrows uk size 8???

Its best days are well behind it

I want to see this fucker fly

>everybody's all grown up
>gilly's baby is still 6 months old

what the FUCK is going on at the end of that preview

>muffugin icecold victor freeze himself and his smurfs come to treebeards cuck cave

wew

Thiqq

OP here, I literally cannot delete the thread because of china moot's autistic Sup Forums rules

I guess we get to sit through another splintered set of threads, sorry

Let's finish this thread first

You idiot

Literally the most based character in this shitshow.
Closest any other character has gotten to thwarting the Lannisters and "breaking the wheel", while Daenerys keeps faffing about being patron goddess of ignorant brown people. Even his scenes and dialogue are markedly better than the others.
Of course his days are numbered, because the producers can't tolerate a strong white male in power in King's Landing forever, but his arc has been great so far.

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

All of this was from tonight's episode with the exclusion of Jon's small pecker joke and beta Sam.
Don't get me started on the SandSnake bullshit(strong independent women Killing men) and the first episode this season how only men died from women

The Dothraki add massive firepower to Dany's side, but Dany isn't keen in the whole slaving, raping, pillaging, raping, slaving, and more raping thing. If the slaves and the slaveowners weren't willing to change overnight then the Dothraki will probably be worse. Not sure how she's going to be able to take a bunch of Mongolians around into meeren, or astapor, or volantis, or westeros without it back firing.

What I don't get is how she is going to command respect the next day? The next week? She really needs her super-duper loyal slave army or dragons because it doesn't make a lot of sense that you just slaughter there leaders and they're like "Oh wow so strong magical, this will make me not rape you"

>mfw when we will never get a scene as good as this
>youtube.com/watchv=YYMThpIkp6g
>ever again

Fuck this show, it's just fanservice and shock value bullshit now.

>Aerys lusted for Joanna
>To the point of taking liberties on TJ's wedding
>Tyrion is obssessed with dragons
>Tyrion is fascinated by wildfire
>Tyrion is immune to greyscale
>Dany's mom died on childbirth
>Lyanna died on childbirth
>Tyrion's mom died on childbirth
>Tywin said "You are not my son."
>The hair is so blonde it's almost white
Accept: Tyrion is a Blackfyre and the Dragon's third head.

>page is not available

Reminder Dothraki still hate the sea and she still has no ships.
Too bad Vic isnt sailing to rescue her....

>The Dothraki add massive firepower

Not in westerosi winter

NO CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED

GET FUCKED HAHAHAHHAAHHA

So did hot pie's mum, hot pie azor ahai

next week can't come quick enough

who /hype/ here

I just want the white walkers to kill everyone

Who is behind him near the tree?

Me to, they're the good guys

Just a bunch of stones bruh

Looks like a bunch of hooded figures

>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself,
Lol, did this really happen? Does sansa have an army now? How's she going to do that? I get it - brienne can probably take on the whole wildling army and come out on top, but can she take winterfell on her own?

Did anyone else notice how Emilia Clarke's acting this episode was actually decent?

What happened bros? Did she get acting classes?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYMThpIkp6g

>Vic
who

Anyone else think that last scene was bullshit?
all she did was flip over the torches and all the khals did was run around as if their heads were chopped off? seemed incredibly fake

best Greyjoy that got cut

i was pleasantly surprised when the tits came out.
i'm a simple man, made content with simple things.

Of course she can. What do you think was going to happen if she saw Sansa's candle in the window? She would have charged the gates and single handedly slain every Bolton soldier.

CGI bro

D R O P P E D

Who the fuck blocked the doors is what I wanna know

w0t

Yashrarion and her lava cock will rescue her

One of my favourite scenes, this one I also love
youtube.com/watch?v=fWKHkZD-euI

What if Ramsay was shirtless, dual-wielding, surrounded by his dogs and with the power of his good men behind him?

Is Brienne the memeslayer the only one capable of putting an end to this ride?

how did stannisfags take it?

that mexican kid scares me senpai.

To be fair, people like you tend to generalize and say women and stupid and whores and so on.

Saying men are evil and weak men are is an equally as earned generalisation.

Fuck off.

D R O P P E D

Not her tits, she has a contract

source... also that was her tits.

FUCKING WENCH
Burn her. not the character, the actor.
stuck-up slut holy shit, everyone else is doing fucking nude scenes, what you too big for it now? holy shit mother of porkers breaker of chairs

>tfw living in a feudal society
>knights sworn to you are now going to listen to an autistic kid with palsy and his pedo uncle.
>just kill me

cersei's tits were fake too

Reminder

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

How the fuck is he standing

AUUUHHHHHHhhhh
WAS ANYONES TITS REAL?!

I HEARD THAT CURTIS

Reminder that nice guys don't always finish last

She did say that, but it was kind of in a "you help me or I'll get myself killed trying alone out of principal" kind of way.

>based
>Here allow me to waste another 10 minutes out of an episode making another dumb monologue about how you nobles are living in sin and should just accept Jesus.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

That man must be very concerned for the future of their kingdom.

It is a vision. It's because of people like you that this TV show is dumbed-down.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c

at least he has done something

>literally taking care of his wife's son
>fathered by her dad
>not finishing last
Nigga your definition of winning is shit.

why do I keep watching this terrible shit?

>And how many people knew of my flight plan, Lord Royce?

What did Littlefinger mean by this?

Small penis man tries to save his pride

What did he mean by this?

we've invested too much + there is a tiny sliver of hope that it may get better It never will

>Osha died just to make Ramsay look even more like the new Joffrey

Fuck, and I liked her.

Not that guy but: fat and weak but still got to fuck a cutie

Yeah waste my time.

And that's not really an accomplishment because pretty much everything else in this season has done the same thing.

The only things that can redeem the King's Landing plot for me is either A: Tyrells just up and massacre the Faith Militant or B: Cleaganebowl.

Look like Cairns/Tombstones to me.

Either way should be hype is fuck.

>beating the degeneracy out of rich bitchy spoiled nobles
>not based

>listening to collider review the episode
>these normie retards things dorne girls are bad ass and ramsey is smart villain

Thank fuck /got/ exists.

Lancel, tell the hand of the king to tell the king to tell /got/ that they're all colossal faggots.

still not even the craziest shit i've heard

>Dany is literally a terminator that cannot be harmed

But I thought her unburnt shit was a magical super special one-time event?
Is she now a superhero? Why didn't any of those big strong men leap through the fire and strangle her instead of standing around for a few minutes?

>inbred
>stupid
>cutie

she did look fuckable in the last episode

Strangely enough Emilia was always sort of decent when it came to the Dothraki scenes.

Come on guys it's not that bad.
Just let go of idea that it's a full on book on screen.

>if you're nice you could fuck an inbred hick who already gave birth to a child, sired by her own father, and by the way her mother is also her sister.

Well, now I feel better!

Because you have stockholm syndrome

Calling it now, those stones are the same ones in this scene, just different time periods

No fucking way
He farted again?

>Hey Theon, how come you arrived right after our father died? That's pretty suspicious.
>Did you hear that uncle Euron is back? He must have missed his family, how unlucky for him that father happened to die the same day he arrived.

Does Sansa breast feed him? This is the only reason I would pick up watching the show again.

So was this episode good or shit?

Getting a pity fuck from the most damaged goods of all time when she owes you her meaningless life means shit m8.

>But I thought her unburnt shit was a magical super special one-time event?
It was.

Who is bigger?
Lord Royce or Bane?

The only reason people hate Daenerys is because she's a woman. A lot of men, insecure women and idiots don't like seeing a strong woman who has come from nothing and become a badass Queen. They'd rather like someone like Stannis who is a whiny character who cares nothing for his subjects and people or even his own family and yet people hail him as the best. People are pathetic. Good thing natural selection will eventually wipe these idiots out of the world's gene pool.

Solid 7

dumb cunt

Wait there's more of them?

Bane is bigger, but Royce had the high ground in this scene so his power level was boosted.