Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
youtube.com/watch?v=FPCvOdWtUEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pack up
>go home

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

Winrar

I had that same dragon shirt when I was 12.

Bump

love this one

the only person with a katana that I think is cool...is mitsurugi from Soul Calibur. And also the historical figure he's based off of.

why is there a melon on the nigs head?

why do you think?

nice trips

i dont know tell me..

the sad thing is, this guy actually lives in my town. You see him walk by the police station everyday with his sword.

because all black people NEED, not want, to eat watermelon. It sustains them as blood sustains a vampire, and just like vampires they are not human or perhaps they once were, but not anymore. Anyway they operate at night, also you don't invite them into your home, unlike vampires, they MUST break in to get in.

is he actually? Also why does he feel the need to walk past the police station with his sword? He sounds like a pretentious faggot.

pretty autistic but have to give him props for being smooth with the sheathing

aww... lucas! i miss this guy, he was pretty cool.

He's actually a pretty cool guy, doesn't fuck with anyone. Police just let him be. Aside from that shit on the rail, he's never messed with anyone, and I don't think anyone's messed with him.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean, it could have flown out of his hand, it could have gashed him open. Nope, he got it. but unfortunately he'll probably get shot since he'd bring the sword to a gunfight. I like swords, but I understand that a gun can kill someone from much farther away than that, and are better.

Yeah he's actually a pretty nice dude. When a fire burned down a town near us he helped with unloading rations and stuff for people who lost their houses.

I'm not saying he's not a cool guy, he can be cool, he just seems pretentious. I mean he just has a fascination with weapons. There's nothing wrong with that, tons of people across america who are, its just guns not swords.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPCvOdWtUEM autist with sniper rifle shoots donald trump at rnc

he does look like a nice dude. He doesn't have the weird confrontational/super serious look a lot of dudes would have in such a situation.

lost

Fuck off newfag

The watermark hurts me sexually

I've never personally met the guy, I have friends who have and the feel that came through was that he was just a chill dude.

Apparently, he literally has been studying the blade for about 10 years or so.

Though, he's lucky he got away with that whole rail incident. He very easily could have gained a few extra holes of those dude were carrying.

Its a weapon

I love how it says he mastered the blade while he isnt even able to hold it the correct way.God damnit!

heres some OC

original

Sensible chuckle.jpeg

Hi kitty

Jw?

Kid probably died in a muddy field somewhere with his legs blown off

The real weapon here is that dangerous edge

from ylyl to cringe

Nah. It's fantasy tier swordwork, only meant to impress normies.

Surely a blade master such as yourself knows exactly how to hold a blade properly. Got any pics to show us user ?

shit ylyl thread

Of course, unlike masters of the blade such as yourself.
Fucking faggot.

but good cringe thread

It was a toy truck

I was completely fine until the
>GBP

lost

This

>(You)

no heft to it at all then. A katana would be around 3 pounds or a little more right? Most of the weight being in the blade.

why is the edge dangerous, is he not hiding behind it properly?

don't get cut now. thems's some sharp edges.

absolute madman

why was I thinking the same thing?

WTF

I like the choice of going shirtless. Really brings it all together.

These poor bastards. I actually just feel bad for them that they can't get a grip on social realities.

well if he is then good for him, though i'm not sure how useful knowing kendo will be, or any other kind of japanese stuff. Escrima can be useful since it covers anything that can be used like an escrima stick.

can safety kitty turn this thread back into a ylyl again because all i'm seeing now is cringe.........

can it?

you grab it kinda like you grab your dick kinda like

Safety kitty can do anything if you believe enough

so not at all while a dildo's in my ass? Well that can't be right...

was legitimately like this once 9 years ago, average edgy kid that thought I was special and smarter even bought a katana online with fucking Christmas money, my dad had enough and threw away all my shit, was mad at him back then but in short time realized he saved my social life

ill pet you as a show of faith to safety cat

I'm training to become a dragon wizard, pic related. It's what I'll look like when I finally master being a dragon wizard.

I wanna know what Magic card that is really bad...

>not jerking off with a dildo in your ass
wow you're not even gay, you're just a fag

Hi

It's a shambling mound...no...that's d&d, sorry.

>My dick austismaturbate and I are one
>Trained in moms basment with blowup doll for over 39 years for this night
>kept body pure supping on tendies and dew for those same years
>save allowance for fees to pay Jamal to face his mightiest warrior
>two hours of battling the witchery of female undergarments
>Hooker named Ferrari winds up having a much larger weapon
>Behymin taken honor lost
>Commit sudoku by devouring frisbee

i'm attaining hands free orgasms, so I don't need to jerk off with a dildo in my ass.